Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Thread: Britney Spears crying in NYC (05/18/2006)

Default Re: Britney Spears crying in NYC (05/18/2006)

Excellent rant, GoldDust77.
    "I've cautiously embraced jeggings"
    Emma Peel aka Pacific Breeze aka Wilde1 aka gogodancer aka maribou

Yip, yip, yip in your tiny indignation. Bark furiously on, lady dog.

Quote Originally Posted by Barbara
    It is... that is, if you can overlook Brit's underwear
    I know, she looks like shit.

Friend of Gossip Rocks! buttmunch's Avatar

She needs to be left alone. She's just a young mom whose every move is monitored by an increasingly snarky public. Give the girl a break.
    'Those who sacrifice liberty for security deserve neither.' Ben Franklin

"When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying the cross."
    --Sinclair Lewis

pretending to be a lurker but I'm not quiet enough

^^ But the thing is that she seems to like to go to places that are known to have lots of paps around. I think she's making these choices when she can easily avoid them and stay home. I think ppl have good reasons to comment on her actions while it is normal that new and young moms make mistakes, because she goes to places where she should know she'll be photographed and she happens to to something wrong in public at these places. As someone else said in anotther thread, I think there's a price you pay for fame. Celebs can choose to seclude themselves with much comfort and ease with their money. Stay home, order takeout, get someone else to do the shopping, stay out of the limelight for a while.

I think it's also possible for any mothers to be criticized for making mistakes as well, by their family members and strangers etc. It's not something that only happens to Britney is it?

And what kinda outfit is that? Why wear black nursing bra with a white haulter top and a pink thong to match? She's not being such a good role model for her fans dressing all trashy like that.

If you think it's crazy, you ain't seen a thing. Just wait until we're goin down in flames.

how COOL is thst she is CRYING! wat a SOOK! she deserves everything she gets! the FAT PIG!

at this point they need to leave her alone. it will end up like another princess diana tragedy.

well like we SAID. The cow loves creating this attention..taking her fat ass on letterman..announcing her prengancy..how WHITE TRASH..is that..then she goes to a WELL KNOWN resturant..and she expects privacy?

SURE...everyone deserves privacy...but being a celeb..sadly you won't GET it.

Also...funny how we HAVE NEVER seen most celebrity's children...but yet we've SEEN sean more then all of them combined..

Seriously lay low for a while..to the attention dies..down..then UGLY can go back to whatever she's doing.

I don't know HOW she can be compared to princess diana..that's like comparing bruce willis..to avril.
    Life will break you. Nobody can protect you from that, and living alone won't either, for solitude will also break you with its yearning. You have to love. You have to feel. Horrible isn't it? It makes you so vulnerable.

Quote Originally Posted by ralphycnan
    I know, she looks like shit.
    Which is her favorite choice of style.
    Im ashamed to say what I did for a klondike bar...

Brit-brit loves the papparazzi, but only when she wants them around. She is willing to sell pictures of her wedding and her kid to the highest bidder, she goes on Letterman to announce her pregnancy, she goes on TV with that god awful show she had that was all about sex and her and K-Fed sticking their tongues down each other's throats, but when she makes a mistake and it is pointed out to her, she gets mad, and doesn't want them around. None of the other celebs mentioned in this thread that also have kids have portrayed themselves in quite the same manner, so when it blows up in her face, oh well, no pity here. I am just sorry for the kids. What chance do they have to ever be normal?
    Keep passing the open windows.

Silver Member

Quote Originally Posted by Glasgow53
    Brit-brit loves the papparazzi, but only when she wants them around. She is willing to sell pictures of her wedding and her kid to the highest bidder, she goes on Letterman to announce her pregnancy, she goes on TV with that god awful show she had that was all about sex and her and K-Fed sticking their tongues down each other's throats, but when she makes a mistake and it is pointed out to her, she gets mad, and doesn't want them around. None of the other celebs mentioned in this thread that also have kids have portrayed themselves in quite the same manner, so when it blows up in her face, oh well, no pity here. I am just sorry for the kids. What chance do they have to ever be normal?
    Damn right.

If Britney didn't have the paparazzi following her right now she would not even be in the public eye - she doesn't work. She fuels her own fire with her criptic poems and popping up on Dvid Letterman just to say hello, I'm pregnant. She is one celebrity that invites this shit, profits from this shit then bitches when it doesn't go her way. I'm glad she's crying, she should cry, she's an absolute embarassement to her family, town, child and herself. She deserves Kfed - she is no better then him. IF she went home and raised her child instead of galivanting around town like a dressed up Ms. Piggy maybe she would be a better mom. Her priorities are so efn screwed up. She is an absolute disgrace!

^^ you deserve a prize..your so right! Hell yeah she deserves him! She knew he was with someone had a pregnant bf..but no she thought "I'm Britney Spears, and I get what I want." You know that must have been going through her empty head. She has no problem running around with ugly as long as it profits her..like the letterman deal..but as soon as she does something stupid..she cannot be an ADULT and say..hey I fucked up..but no the fucking cow says I need a GUN?!

I've HEARD so many excuses..she's only 24.WTF?! ONLY 24..I don't care you are an adult at 24..and if YOU ARE NOT mature enough..then close your godamn legs and don't have sex...this is why I am loving her downfall..she is just getting what she deserves..karma's a BITCH.
    Life will break you. Nobody can protect you from that, and living alone won't either, for solitude will also break you with its yearning. You have to love. You have to feel. Horrible isn't it? It makes you so vulnerable.

Hehehehe...Mrs. Marsters, I love how your Britney loathing mirrors my own.

Needless to say, I agree with everything you said. And I'm also enjoying her downfall tremendously. KARMA, KARMA, KARMA...

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Thread Information