Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Britney Spears crying in NYC (05/18/2006)

Default Re: Britney Spears crying in NYC (05/18/2006)

The fact that she wears that stuff ^^^ in public is a lovely indicator of her grandiosity & lack of judgment.
    "I've cautiously embraced jeggings"
    Emma Peel aka Pacific Breeze aka Wilde1 aka gogodancer aka maribou

Yip, yip, yip in your tiny indignation. Bark furiously on, lady dog.

Zee

I feel sorry for the baby- not Britney. She needs to make some changes that benefit her child. Baby sling, stroller, sensible shoes her pick. Notice that Mommy packing a gun is not on the list.

It's hard enough with one infant- let alone two.

Where on earth do you buy maternity thongs? I could get a more pulled together look dressing in the dark.
    Drive a car, drive a boat, drive a plane. What does it matter? As long as I'm drunk!
    pəʇɐɔɐɯnpə ɹ ı

^^ Believe it or not, they sell them in almost every maternity store.

Elite Member

It's nice to see so many of you passionate about what Britney does as a mother... why don't you take that passion into your own neighborhood and rag on the crack mamas or abusers, molesters, etc who keep having kids and they keep getting turned over to DSHS and then returned back to their parents...

I'm surprised at how many of you think DSHS is the end all. I hate to tell you but depending on what state you live in they are horrid. Their judgement is pathetic and many kids have died after being returned back to their parents due to DSHS mistakes. DSHS is sued all the time for their stupid judgement calls.

Just something to think about since everyone wants to rag on Britney's parenting mistakes from photos you see on the internet & magazines. I'm sure you are all perfect in all your actions 24/7! Now before you all rant, I agree her driving w/the baby on her lap was stupid.. the other things... not so bad.

Nothing to do with that..I don't think anyone has said she is a bad mother..it's just funny that NO MATTER what she does..she will be defended..

Um, once again..no one has said their perfect..everyone has said..that they have made parenting mistakes..okay..no one maybe one person has said she's a bad mother..hell we don't know if she's a good mother, or a bad mother..we don't know her..hell. I don't feel sorry for her...I don't she hates all the attention yet..she doesn't have a problem crashing letterman, selling baby photos to a magazine..I don't feel bad for her..I don't think it was really a big deal at all..I mean accidents happen..but people will defend her and other celebrities..no matter what.
    Life will break you. Nobody can protect you from that, and living alone won't either, for solitude will also break you with its yearning. You have to love. You have to feel. Horrible isn't it? It makes you so vulnerable.

I think she'd feel a lot better if she'd seriously get her life together. dump the husband and concentrate on her babies. she needs to get out of the public eye! she could hire a nurse to help her out and teach her how to care for her kids.
    just my 2 cents.

pretending to be a lurker but I'm not quiet enough

I think some of the things she's done though accidents, could've been prevented had she had some common sense. Think about it, would you have done the same if you were a mom? (I think the ice cream incident was overstated but other ones like SP sitting on her lap while driving, carseat, holding a glass and baby at the same time)

But hindsight is always 20/20...

If you think it's crazy, you ain't seen a thing. Just wait until we're goin down in flames.

Hit By Ban Bus! UndercoverGator's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by happy8
    It's nice to see so many of you passionate about what Britney does as a mother... why don't you take that passion into your own neighborhood and rag on the crack mamas or abusers, molesters, etc who keep having kids and they keep getting turned over to DSHS and then returned back to their parents...
    I do, I volunteer, I work in the soup kitchen for the homeless and I worked for many years as a CPS social worker monitoring idiots like Twitney. This is a passion of mine so don't make assumptions about me.

I'm surprised at how many of you think DSHS is the end all. I hate to tell you but depending on what state you live in they are horrid. Their judgement is pathetic and many kids have died after being returned back to their parents due to DSHS mistakes. DSHS is sued all the time for their stupid judgement calls.
    Only in areas where the tide of child abusing idiots is too great for the available CPS workers to actually monitor. Mostly this is because they are greatly underfunded because to fund the right number of workers would mean taxes would have to be raised in that area and most nice white middle class clueless NIMBY type people don't think that the poor and idiotic deserve much in the way of help or funding.

Just something to think about since everyone wants to rag on Britney's parenting mistakes from photos you see on the internet & magazines. I'm sure you are all perfect in all your actions 24/7! Now before you all rant, I agree her driving w/the baby on her lap was stupid.. the other things... not so bad.
    The other things not so bad? Dropping your baby is pretty serious. Car seat misuse? Potentially fatal. Walking along in high heels with one arm around the kid and another holding a drink? Not very smart. Ice cream? Not great but not criminal.

How many other celebrity moms do you see making all these same mistakes out in public? Can you spit out a name? No, didn't think you could.

And yeah, damn straight, I'm nearly perfect with my kids... prove otherwise if you don't believe me.

It's kind of sad in a way. She was living the life of the rich and famous, and now she is a joke almost at the level of Tom Cruise and going to have another baby that she might not be able to handle. I feel sorry for her now.

SHE was always a joke, well now it's almost sad..actually.
    Like Gator has said before we are not saying stupid is a bad mother..also I have not seen any other celebrity have as many public accidents as she had..all the damn brad pitt pictures of him and angelina's rainbow collection and I hsve yet to see him have an accident..I haven't even seen denise richard's dumbass have THAT type of accident..why defend her.
    Life will break you. Nobody can protect you from that, and living alone won't either, for solitude will also break you with its yearning. You have to love. You have to feel. Horrible isn't it? It makes you so vulnerable.

Hit By Ban Bus! UndercoverGator's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Palermo
    It's kind of sad in a way. She was living the life of the rich and famous, and now she is a joke almost at the level of Tom Cruise and going to have another baby that she might not be able to handle. I feel sorry for her now.

I don't think at this point she'll ever recover much in the way of credibility either. Having a sucessful comeback is going to be nearly impossible as long as she does things like her recent antics like posting that bird flipping last night.

That being said I tend to completely lose my mind and go nuclear when I think kids are being abused/neglected/miscared for so if I come across as harsh and strident that is why. But I'm no longer going to reply to the Britney defenders. You guys defending Britney are nearly as aclueistic as Michael Jackson's fans.

Quote Originally Posted by UndercoverGator
    I don't think at this point she'll ever recover much in the way of credibility either. Having a sucessful comeback is going to be nearly impossible as long as she does things like her recent antics like posting that bird flipping last night.

That being said I tend to completely lose my mind and go nuclear when I think kids are being abused/neglected/miscared for so if I come across as harsh and strident that is why. But I'm no longer going to reply to the Britney defenders. You guys defending Britney are nearly as aclueistic as Michael Jackson's fans.
    I have never said a nice thing about her until now, and I agree with you 100% re abuse to children, or the elderly for the matter, or animals, anybody that doesn't have a voice or the means to get out of a situation

I feel bad for her, everyone stumbles but not infront of the whole world.
    She needs to go home to Kentwood.

I wouldn't go as far as to say she abuses the little thing..but I really don't understand..why if she is having so much trouble with preston why doesn't she hire help? Oh I know because she would have to think of another lie to fire them, because of something she did.

KD
    Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by MrsMarsters
    SHE was always a joke, well now it's almost sad..actually.
    Like Gator has said before we are not saying stupid is a bad mother..also I have not seen any other celebrity have as many public accidents as she had..all the damn brad pitt pictures of him and angelina's rainbow collection and I hsve yet to see him have an accident..I haven't even seen denise richard's dumbass have THAT type of accident..why defend her.
    Angelina's "rainbow collection" what a crappy way to refer to children. I guess I have a "rainbow collection" myself.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread Information