Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Britney Spears: Bra-less & Shopping (05/16/2006)

Elite Member

Default Re: Britney Spears: Bra-less & Shopping (05/16/2006)

I don't think she looks 'that' bad. She goes about her business and doesn't care- I think its great! She worked hard for a long time for her career and body and she knows what it will take to get back there. She has the money and the time to train hard when she wants to. Let the girl enjoy Sean and her new pregnancy/baby.

I think this look is an improvement from previous pictures - but it's an obvious photo op. She's smarter then I originally thought she knows that her career's gone but she can still be like Michael Jackson and get in headlines for her lifestyle. At least she looks happy - it's like the My Name is Earl mentality - she's a trashy hick and she loves it - I get the impression she thinks its cool!

Quote Originally Posted by happy8
    She goes about her business and doesn't care- I think its great! She worked hard for a long time for her career and body and she knows what it will take to get back there.
    Her trashy don't-give-a-shit appearance is not just disheveled; she frequently looks unclean with greasy hair & a zitty face. This unkempt appearance has permeated the media for so long that it's going to be a miracle if the public ever views her as a beautiful, sexy entertainer ever again.
    "I've cautiously embraced jeggings"
    Emma Peel aka Pacific Breeze aka Wilde1 aka gogodancer aka maribou

Yip, yip, yip in your tiny indignation. Bark furiously on, lady dog.

Hit By Ban Bus! UndercoverGator's Avatar

Yeah, Lobelia, right again. No matter how she cleans up in the future she's ruined any image of her as a hot sexy young thing by her flip flopped zitty titty flopping cheeto besmeared constant appearance in public. Someone should write a tome on how to ruin a million dollar image by reverting to your roots. You know there has to be several interesting personality disorders lurking in that bloated body and empty head. She'd make a facinating case study.

Quote Originally Posted by Lobelia
    This unkempt appearance has permeated the media for so long that it's going to be a miracle if the public ever views her as a beautiful, sexy entertainer ever again.
    Or the public will be so suprised to see her look glamorous or sexy or even half way decent one day that they'll go overboard with the Britney's back y'all! She knows it that's why she continues to pop up places. Like David Letterman. It just takes one picture - people like to see white trash clean up. I do think that it has to be in the next year or two though.

I like your positive attitude lakesweetjane, and I find myself agreeing with you

She looks like Dog the Bounty Hunter's wife.

Elite Member

People tend to forget things eventually... Remember Marv Albert's 'fetish' scandal- Regis Philbin's affair - Kobe Bryant?

It's not like she's at clubs every night, partying, drinking, etc., like others we see in pics on a daily basis. She has done a few dumb things as a mother, but everyone makes mistakes and you learn from them and move on. She will rebound in a few years.

I do agree she's much 'heavier' than normal because she never lost the baby weight before this pregnancy, but I would certainly not call her fat. I think its nice to see that she has self esteem and is comfortable with her body.

She's just so white trash and everything about her screams it. She's just living out what her family is back in rural Louisiana. You should hear the rumors there...

Although she still looks like crap, she's looking better than she has in awhile. She seems very happy to be a mom.
    I'm not quite drunk enough to really care, but is this her violation of her violation of her violation of her violation of probation or her violation of her violation of her violation of her probation????? ~MontanaMama on LL's latest arrest.

Good Gawd people, what's wrong with you! Wake up, wake up!! This is not anyone to be admired. I see that by you guys positive responses that once Twitney dumps McSkeevy and attempts a come back she'll be welcomed with open arms. Her music simply isn't good enough to rate that!

I just don't know why its necessary to have such negative views and assume she will *never* be popular again. Her popularity first time round was based on not only her (questionable) music, but also her (questionable) looks, (questionable) personality and the fact is, she was idolised by a lot of young girls.

Sure, she's had a baby, gained weight, has another one on the way and hasn't looked her best in ages, but I do think she can get herself out of that. Maybe her body will never be *as* good but so what? Maybe she can't sing that well, but so what? Maybe she can't dance, is a bit stupid and a total hick, but.... the fact remains, she was incredibly popular and people remain intersted in her. In fact anyone who enters a thread about her is interested in her in some way.

I think she has a far greater chance of making a musical (or otherwise) come back than many other celebrities out there.

Quote Originally Posted by Lakesweetjane
    Or the public will be so suprised to see her look glamorous or sexy or even half way decent one day that they'll go overboard with the Britney's back y'all! She knows it that's why she continues to pop up places. Like David Letterman. It just takes one picture - people like to see white trash clean up. I do think that it has to be in the next year or two though.
    Her diehard fans will do that, sure. But the majority of us that were on the fence or never liked her to begin with will just chuckle. And personally, I thought she looked like crap on Letterman. No better than any middle class 20-something in your local mall. If she wants to be a *STAR*, she's gonna have to do much better than that. If you make millions off your image, it's poor judgment, financially & career-wise, to let yourself go. Britney's not eaten up with talent, and her image was her primary asset. It's foolish of her to take it for granted.

My guess is she's narrow her target audience even further to disgard oldies like you and me Lobelia, and will concentrate on kids again as she kind of did at the start of her career. That way they'll be too young to remember her 'fallen years' anyway

You mean she's shoved us aside? She broke up with us? THAT BITCH!

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information