Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Britney Spears barfs on her boyfriend (1/1?/07)

Puke or no puke, the photos show for the umpteenth time she's a totally classless, white trash blob with way too much money and way too few working braincells. People like her should not be allowed to breed.
    Warren Beatty: actor, director, writer, producer.

***** celeb

Quote Originally Posted by o0Amber0o View Post
    So you've never bought ANY food item and put it in your pocket? Not even a candy bar?

Anything messy for that matter?
    I've never put food in my pocket either. I call major B.S. on this. In addition, it has been freezing in SoCal. I doubt that if the jar actually did break that it would have sprayed all over the gear shift and over his phone. It wouldn't have been that liquid.

Seriously, why is it so implausible that she barfed on him? We've been reading that she's been puking quite a bit lately.

She is so over. It's criminal that someone that disgusting is allowed to breed, much less have millions of dollars at her disposal.

Yea, but guys don't carry purses, and the jars don't look that big. He could've just made an impulse buy somewhere. Plus, crap explodes all the time, think of when you're traveling, you put your shampoo bottles in a plastic bag for a reason. What could've happened was he reached in his pocket or something and then touched the gear shift before he realized he had it on his hand? Maybe his cell phone was in his pocket. I don't understand why this is such a far fetched idea for some people.

Seriously. Why is it so implausible that this guy is telling the truth?
    All you can do at life is play along and hope that sometimes you get it right.

Hit By Ban Bus!

Yea, but guys don't carry purses, and the jars don't look that big. He could've just made an impulse buy somewhere. Plus, crap explodes all the time, think of when you're traveling, you put your shampoo bottles in a plastic bag for a reason. What could've happened was he reached in his pocket or something and then touched the gear shift before he realized he had it on his hand? Maybe his cell phone was in his pocket. I don't understand why this is such a far fetched idea for some people.

Why are you so insistant that it's peanut butter and not barf?

Because his story is completely far-fetched. Why on earth would you put a jar of peanut butter in your pocket before you were going out to a club? Also wouldn't said jar be uncomfortable in your pants while you were sitting down to drive? Britney has hurled a few times in the past month. It's not a stretch to think she hurled on her new beau. And because I'm amused by that particular scenario, that's what I'm going to believe.

She sure was lucky she had a lollipop handy to cover up her vomit breath.

Quote Originally Posted by HWBL View Post
    Puke or no puke, the photos show for the umpteenth time she's a totally classless, white trash blob with way too much money and way too few working braincells. People like her should not be allowed to breed.

But she's such a good Mom! Going out every night, flashing her ugly cooch, and partying 'til she pukes proves nothing.

*insert heavy sarcasm here*
    Let's AV DIS!

Bronze Member

at WOB they are saying it was leftovers...

Quote Originally Posted by lalaland View Post
    he kept a jar of peanut butter in his pocket?!?! LOL. britney must love peanut butter when she gets drunk. licky licky
    Well you know, Kevin Federline's nickname was Marmalade balls. This is from Urban Dictionary:

<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR vAlign=top><TD class=def_number width=20></TD><TD class=def_word>Marmalade Balls</TD><TD class=def_thumbs><TABLE style="MARGIN-LEFT: auto" cellSpacing=3 cellPadding=0 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD></TD><TD noWrap>23 up, 4 down</TD><TD></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD colSpan=2>nickname given to Kevin Federline after his high school debacle where the whole flag football class at Bullard High in Fresno CA caught him in the act of smothering his testicles in grape marmalade.

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
    Maybe Britney has switched to peanut butter.

^^^^^^^^

That's hilarious!

Seriously, she puked because she was drunk. Peanut butter my ass...
    Mischief. Mayhem. Tattoos. Soap.

Quote Originally Posted by lalaland View Post
    he kept a jar of peanut butter in his pocket?!?! LOL. britney must love peanut butter when she gets drunk. licky licky
    He probably coats his shlong with it for those drunken escapades.
    Boom, I got your boyfriend, boom I got your man.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information