Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Britney Spears arrives at a childs presbyterian hospital in New York (05/18/2006)

A*O

Default Re: Britney Spears arrives at a childs presbyterian hospital in New York (05/18/2006)

My mother would say "Oh dear, she's let herself go" and she'd be right. OK - if you are a single mother (which poor Brit effectively is) trying to hold down a job, look after a small baby, knocked up again, etc etc then looking immaculate 24/7 is a big ask, although not impossible. Brit has an army of 'help' of all descriptions. She isn't even 'working' at the moment so there's absolutely no excuse for this slovenly, lazy, unkempt appearance. I'm sorry but if you earn your millions from impressionable young fans then you OWE them for every single indulgence you can now afford so show them some respect and look like you CARE about yourself and them.
    I've never liked lesbianism - it leaves a bad taste in my mouth
    Dame Edna Everage

Just because you're offended doesn't mean you're right.

Default Re: Britney Spears arrives at a childs presbyterian hospital in New York (05/18/2006)

Quote Originally Posted by A*O
    My mother would say "Oh dear, she's let herself go" and she'd be right. OK - if you are a single mother (which poor Brit effectively is) trying to hold down a job, look after a small baby, knocked up again, etc etc then looking immaculate 24/7 is a big ask, although not impossible. Brit has an army of 'help' of all descriptions. She isn't even 'working' at the moment so there's absolutely no excuse for this slovenly, lazy, unkempt appearance. I'm sorry but if you earn your millions from impressionable young fans then you OWE them for every single indulgence you can now afford so show them some respect and look like you CARE about yourself and them.
    Brilliant - she's a selfish f**k, if you don't want to better yourself for your own well being, then do it for your child. It's bad enough his parents are straight from a Jerry Springer episode!

Well, I wouldn't say that she "owes" anyone anything, but it's sad that she doesn't even think she owes it to herself to look decent.

She HAS to know everyone is saying she looks trashy, and not just to diss her, either. Even her fans know it's true.

She look rather nice.
    God help me to remember that it takes 42 muscles to frown and only 4 to extend my middle finger and tell them to bite me!

I think its sad about her baby who gets hurt or watev all the timee
    OOPs!
    Jessica&&Alex

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information