Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Britney Spears arrives at a childs presbyterian hospital in New York (05/18/2006)

Default Re: Britney Spears arrives at a childs presbyterian hospital in New York (05/18/2006)

Judging by the length of those pants, I expect to see more tripping pictures before long
    Nope.

Hit By Ban Bus! UndercoverGator's Avatar

Default Re: Britney Spears arrives at a childs presbyterian hospital in New York (05/18/2006)

Quote Originally Posted by Wonderwoman
    The shirt looks like it was bought at Kmart. On sale.
    Blue light special! "Attention shoppers!"

Word to whoever said she had enough money to afford a tailor. She needs to stop wearing pants long enough for Yao Ming and have them cut down to fit her stumpy legs. All the tripping would stop. Possibly even the baby dropping too.

Do we know why she went to hospital?

How has no one noticed her hair? She needs a good friend to sneak in her house and prise the can of mousse/hairspray out of her fingers before she gets a chance to use it.

I'm sorry, that shirt is NOT flattering on her and I'm not sure if it would be on anyone else, either. Britney's biggest problem is finding things that FLATTER her--she is far from morbidly obese (size 8 or 10 I'm guessing), but the things she wears make her look like a size 14. A dumpy and frumpy size 14.
    She's never been this size and doesn't know how to dress for it. She's still picking things to wear that would have fit her former size 2 body.

She should just swallow her pride and admit she needs the expert help of a stylist and tailor.

After the whole almost dropping her baby on his face, she still hasn't fixed her pants!! MY LORDY!

The shirt isn't flattering, the hairs a wreck and once you trip over your own pants and not so supportive shoes, then almost drop your baby/give him whiplash don't wear the same stupid pants & shoes out two days later. Wise move to leave the kid at home though.

Elite Member

These pics are from last week before the ankle roll incident. I bet she's no bigger than an 8, which is still a great body. She just doesn't choose the best clothes and of course she never dropped all the first baby weight. Maybe someone should clue her in that exercise is OK when pregnant The worst outfit yet, was the white shirt & black bra. YIKES.

I noticed that the pics of Jessica Simpson w/Victoria Principal, Jessica's Jeans are just as long.. I don't get it.....I can't walk when mine are like that, how can they. (Well apparantely some can't either LOL)

Cut them or find a tailor!

Maybe this is where the "parenting" classes are!

"A massive penis means never having to say you're sorry". Mo

A*O

If I had her millions I'd stop shopping for Dollar Dazzler bargains at Walmart and hire the best tailors and stylists money could buy. I'd also look in a mirror before leaving the trailer.
    I've never liked lesbianism - it leaves a bad taste in my mouth
    Dame Edna Everage

Just because you're offended doesn't mean you're right.

This woman so badly needs a stylist.

Quote Originally Posted by A*O
    If I had her millions I'd stop shopping for Dollar Dazzler bargains at Walmart and hire the best tailors and stylists money could buy. I'd also look in a mirror before leaving the trailer.
    I totally agree id be in the best fucking shit money could buy 24/7.

LOL

Looks like she borrowed Katie holmes jeans.
    He who knows does not speak.
    He who speaks does not know.
    Lao-tzu

Why get the hair extensions if she isn't gonna take care of them. These Hollywood people feel that short hair=ugly so they get these shitty extensions. You have an infant and another on the way, get a more manageable haircut so that you can just roll out of bed and comb it

She's a very laid back person (big newsflash) and doesn't feel the need to be styled up like some celebs when leaving the house, as opposed to celebs like J Lo, who are meticulous about their looks. I just don't think she thinks it matters, unless you're on the red carpet or at an event. And even then she doesn't seem to employ a stylist. I don't think she realizes how important her "everyday" image is.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information