Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Britney Spears: American Music Awards (11/21/06)

Quote Originally Posted by sweetrebel View Post
    For having a 9 week old son, I think she looks damn good. And, no, it doesn't really matter to me if she did it with diet/exercise or with plastic surgery. I'm no hypocite--if I could afford it, I would have numerous procedures done
    The fact she did it with plastic surgery makes me wonder why people are giving her credit for her body; every woman who just gave birth could do the same thing. And the fact she swears it was diet and exercise, pisses me off more.

Elite Member

Her hair looks awful. I wonder why she keeps doing that? It's, what, the fourth, fifth time she cuts it off, has it looking decent in a shorter do for about a week and then gets some ratty, mismatched extensions put in.
    I also wonder why she doesn't pay someone to keep her hair looking decent. She obviously doesn't know how to deal with it herself.

yeah yeah her dumb ass got some plastic surgery, exercise my ass..LIAR.
    Life will break you. Nobody can protect you from that, and living alone won't either, for solitude will also break you with its yearning. You have to love. You have to feel. Horrible isn't it? It makes you so vulnerable.

Quote Originally Posted by Beeyotch View Post
    It's true, her neck is expanding by the minute. Mind-boggling. How does that work?
    I thought she always had a thick neck.

Quote Originally Posted by StayYoung&Pretty View Post
    The fact she did it with plastic surgery makes me wonder why people are giving her credit for her body; every woman who just gave birth could do the same thing. And the fact she swears it was diet and exercise, pisses me off more.
    Where'd you hear it was plastic surgery? I don't think she had it because I've heard from more than one mother that they got their body back to the shape she's in with diet and exercise... but of course every body is different and I have no idea what Britney's body is like; obviously.

I really don't think she looks great though. People keep talking about a come back and I'm just like... when? where? huh?

Her body looks better of course but she still looks busted to me. I've never thought she was the beauty queen people made her out to be, but... she's looked way, way better.

^Yeah, BUT diet and exercise in a week or 2? Britney had lipo, there was a blind about it. Shes never been naturally in good shape either; shes always had to work her ass off (literally, haha) to have the body she had, and not to mention drugs and whatever else she used to assist her.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information