Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Britney at a jewelry store.

Default Re: Britney at a jewelry store.

So instead of buying diapers..she buys a years supply of red bull and different color belly button rings..lol..wow your right I can see the bull dog neck..
    Life will break you. Nobody can protect you from that, and living alone won't either, for solitude will also break you with its yearning. You have to love. You have to feel. Horrible isn't it? It makes you so vulnerable.

why does it matter?

Just cos shes not got the baby with her every second of the day doesn't mean she doesn't love or care for him. It's healthy.

And just cos she's trying on a belly-bar doesn't mean she is financially neglecting her baby.

Give the girl a break.

Is she buying herself another gift with her money from Kevin?
    Last edited by Elvira; November 24th, 2005 at 06:29 PM.
    Scariest Halloween mask ever > > >

Quote Originally Posted by Killjoy View Post
    Actually I thought I did see a scar right above her jean line but that might just be the C-section scar.
    Skinny again or not she is still just a spoiled little girl w/ the mentality of a 15 yr old.
    Yeah,I see that too...basing my opinion on what I've seen on my mother & sister that's not a tummy tuck scar,probably from the c-section like you said.

I still think she had something done after the baby was born. Maybe lipo or something. I just think that because she was sooooo way gone pregnant.
    The statistics on sanity are that one out of every four persons is suffering from some sort of mental illness. Think of your three best friends -- if they're okay, then it's you.

pretending to be a lurker but I'm not quiet enough

I think she had a lipo, too. She couldn't've made health and fitness changes that fast esp with KFed still hanging around eating cheetos and smoking, unless it was some kinda miracle.

If you think it's crazy, you ain't seen a thing. Just wait until we're goin down in flames.

lmao..money from kevin?
    Life will break you. Nobody can protect you from that, and living alone won't either, for solitude will also break you with its yearning. You have to love. You have to feel. Horrible isn't it? It makes you so vulnerable.

Quote Originally Posted by teemu View Post
    I still think she had something done after the baby was born. Maybe lipo or something.
    Yeah but you'd still see holes from the lipo....

Gold Member

There are many medical procedures done for the rich and famous that we would be shocked about. Normal folks bend over backwards to make these people happy. Remember noone saw her for five or six weeks after the baby was born. I believe it was was so the swelling from PLASTIC SURGERY could subside. I agree that there are people who can have a baby one day and the next day go back to normal size. But think about it those people usually had a huge belly and a little normal pregnancy swelling. The bitch was fat. Everywhere on her body had blown up. Please stop kidding yourselves.

Quote Originally Posted by ray shawn View Post
    There are many medical procedures done for the rich and famous that we would be shocked about. Normal folks bend over backwards to make these people happy. Remember noone saw her for five or six weeks after the baby was born. I believe it was was so the swelling from PLASTIC SURGERY could subside. I agree that there are people who can have a baby one day and the next day go back to normal size. But think about it those people usually had a huge belly and a little normal pregnancy swelling. The bitch was fat. Everywhere on her body had blown up. Please stop kidding yourselves.
    She'd still have very visible scars 5 or 6 weeks later...look how low her jeans are (low enough to see what might be a c-section scar) I seriously doubt she had a tummy tuck or lipo.

Quote Originally Posted by euro-kitty View Post
    She'd still have very visible scars 5 or 6 weeks later...look how low her jeans are (low enough to see what might be a c-section scar) I seriously doubt she had a tummy tuck or lipo.
    she wouldn't need a full tummy tuck since she's young and her skin is still elastic. she could have had just a mini-tuck and the scar would be the same as a c-section. they do the scars really low now, and you only see lipo holes if you had a crap doctor. also, with a tummy tuck, can't the lipo be done from the inside?

Gold Member

I won't see how low her jeans because I swore i would not view anymore pictures of her, her husband or their brat. I am just saying that when you have money things we would never dream exist occur on an everyday basis for them.

Quote Originally Posted by sputnik View Post
    she wouldn't need a full tummy tuck since she's young and her skin is still elastic. she could have had just a mini-tuck and the scar would be the same as a c-section. they do the scars really low now, and you only see lipo holes if you had a crap doctor. also, with a tummy tuck, can't the lipo be done from the inside?
    I think a lot of it depends on how the individual's skin heals...my sister is in Chicago at a medical convention this week,but I'll ask her if they can do it from the inside when she gets home (if this thread is still active otherwise I'll forget LOL)

lol
    thanks!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information