Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Brad Pitt & Zahara Jolie-Pitt in Paris, France (02/27/2006)

Default Re: Brad Pitt & Zahara Jolie-Pitt in Paris, France (02/27/2006)

Quote Originally Posted by sweetrebel
    Sorry to upset you, but if you think there aren't people in the world that would step on someone or hurt someone to be happy, you need to wake up. I didn't say it was right, but it is a reality. I won't lie-yeah, I have intentionally hurt someone for my own happiness. Am I proud of it? No. Am I honest enough with myself to admit it? Yes.
    Unfortunately life isn't all rainbows and butterflies. People lie, cheat, and steal all for the sake of happiness...everyday-everywhere...
    I know people do bad, hurtful things to other people. You're assertion, though, was that EVERYONE does it, and GLADLY. If that's the rationalization you use to live with your actions, fine. But frankly, it's not true.

Quote Originally Posted by Somerset
    I know people do bad, hurtful things to other people. You're assertion, though, was that EVERYONE does it, and GLADLY. If that's the rationalization you use to live with your actions, fine. But frankly, it's not true.
    I need no rationalizations to live with my actions. I know what I have done and why I have done it. I also know that whether people want to admit it or not, it happens-ALOT. Maybe I should replace galdly with knowingly. That may make it sound better, but it doesn't change the meaning-people do mean hateful bad things...we all do on one level or another....
    THE EASIEST WAY OUT IS THROUGH....

Quote Originally Posted by sweetrebel
    people do mean hateful bad things...we all do on one level or another....
    I just don't think it's true that we ALL do. I think it's true that most people do, but not all by far.
    And even if every single last person on earth did it, it still wouldn't make it right or even just ok. Practically everyone had slaves, but we would think it a poor excuse nowadays not just for justifying the action, but even for somehow making it "ok."
    I don't even know if we are talking about the same thing. I'm not talking about little things we do everyday. I'm talking about bigger actions we take that really effect the lives of other people significantly.

human nature...
    of course, there are exceptions... maybe i'm a fatalist but really, shit happens... all the time. c'est la vie
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

Quote Originally Posted by Somerset
    I just don't think it's true that we ALL do. I think it's true that most people do, but not all by far.

And even if every single last person on earth did it, it still wouldn't make it right or even just ok. I don't even know if we are talking about the same thing. I'm not talking about little things we do everyday. I'm talking about bigger actions we take that really effect the lives of other people significantly.
    I didn't say it was right. I said it happens.
    And, yes, I mean the little things we do everyday as well as the major shitty things we do. What is the difference? Is a lie less of a lie because it was only a 'white lie'? How do you gauge what will hurt a person...is it okay to hurt someone just a little, as long is it isn't life altering or causes them to have a nervous breakdown?
    Look, basically what I was trying to say is nobody is perfect. We all shit on someone to some degree in our lives. It happens and life goes on. Really, that is all I was trying to say
    THE EASIEST WAY OUT IS THROUGH....

Quote Originally Posted by binkaboo
    I thought Pitt was supposed to be mad at people who took photos of the children? Certainly doesnt seem like it, in fact he seems quite happy exposing them to the world everyday, knowing their pictures will be all over the magazines next week, just like they always are because their parents parade them around and shove them in front of the paparazzi 24/7.

How about protecting your kids from the press like most celebrity parents do, all these other big name actors who's children are barely photographed. Johnny Depp manages it in France, rarely see pictures of his little ones, how come Pitt and Jolie cant seem to go anywhere without the paparazzi being there. I guess, Brad the Dad looks better then Brad the bastard and he knows that

Although... you can't say for sure how far that cameraman was from Brad when those pictures were taken. Or can you? How could he ever stop paparazzi from taking his picture? Maybe he and Angelina just accept it now.

I would think he would be allowed to take his children out - whenever and where ever he wants. Should he keep them locked indoors?

..and people like Depp have had their children photographed. Keep in mind, Brad/Angelina are very popular right now, the paparazzi are going to make a hellva lot more off of Brad/Angelina/Maddox/Zahara pictures than Johnny Depp or any other celebrity who isn't as hot in the celebrity gossip world.

^ Totally agree with you. so what shall we expect? to lock them up in their aparment with some nanny to "protect" their children? taking photos of my children is alot better than for my children to grow up as neurotic arrogant who thinks they are more important than others and better not to mix with other "normal" people. Its not their fault that they are mighty "hot" topic, the fuss will slow down with time but at the mean time they should not let tabloids ruin their normal life style. Plus why all the fuss about Brad and Angelina? You will almost daily update on Denis's Richard two daughters, Resee's Witherspoon kids, Gwynthe's Apple, Tom Cruise, and even Heidi's Klum toddlers!?

For all those who freaked out at the notion that Brad put back the bottle into her mouth, well relax he didnt, he put the bottle in his pocket and gave her some tic-tac to shake, not to eat. Here what *really* happened

Good - Now could he consider covering her legs too, it's freezing out there

her trousers are long but one side got pulled up unintentionally (unless he wants to torture his little kid) by his hands if they dont care about the cold weather they wouldnt dress Zahara with jackets and beanie.

I dont know where you got this info "I don't think there's been a single pic of that kid with both legs covered" but here are some example of full-covered Zahara, no need to worry

http://community.livejournal.com/bra...81.html#cutid3 for extra photos of Zahara covered

Just scroll down on the forum for the daily Zahara-pics-with-bunched-up clothes-and-naked-legs-in-freezing-weather pics...I think she'll have to wait till she can speak to make them realize

I dont know what pix you are talking about but i think i've seen few photos of her with bare leg but most of the time no they are covered, in fact most of the time she is not even with them.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information