Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Brad Pitt & Zahara Jolie-Pitt in Paris, France (02/27/2006)

Default Re: Brad & Zahara Jolie-Pitt in Paris, France,(2/27/06)

I saw those and thought he looks like a typical dad. Hell, that photo where he's squatting down and picking up the bottle is something I've done a couple hundred times. If you've ever had a crying, hungry baby, the 5 second rule makes perfect sense.

Default Re: Brad Pitt & Zahara Jolie-Pitt in Paris, France (02/27/2006)

He has his hands full alright.

Quote Originally Posted by Voodoo Child
    He has his hands full alright.
    But looks so at ease with it...more at peace with it. From reading/seeing interviews this is what he has wanted for a long time. So maybe he didn't go about it the right way, but he deserves to be happy just like every one else and there is not a one of us who would say HONESTLY that we wouldn't gladly be happy at the expense of someone else...
    THE EASIEST WAY OUT IS THROUGH....

^^Not sure I agree with that but anyhow it has to last the distance yet!

Awwwwwww, so cute! Both of them. Poor Brad and kiddies when Angie finds an Uncle or Mommy for them in 3-5 years (if that long).

^^Not sure I agree with that but anyhow it has to last the distance yet!
    doesn't really matter if it goes the distance or not. Some people live for the here and now, because no one is guaranteed tomorrow....there are people who meet, marry and one of them dies-they loved enough in that short period to last a lifetime....who knows what may happen with them. They are just like anyone else-marriage or a relationship is not all fun and games-it takes two people wanting to make it work for it to happen. They just happen to be celebs who live their life in the spotlight...

Quote Originally Posted by sweetrebel
    there is not a one of us who would say HONESTLY that we wouldn't gladly be happy at the expense of someone else...
    That is probably one of the most disheartening statements I have ever come across on the internet.

Bronze Member

I thought Pitt was supposed to be mad at people who took photos of the children? Certainly doesnt seem like it, in fact he seems quite happy exposing them to the world everyday, knowing their pictures will be all over the magazines next week, just like they always are because their parents parade them around and shove them in front of the paparazzi 24/7.

How about protecting your kids from the press like most celebrity parents do, all these other big name actors who's children are barely photographed. Johnny Depp manages it in France, rarely see pictures of his little ones, how come Pitt and Jolie cant seem to go anywhere without the paparazzi being there. I guess, Brad the Dad looks better then Brad the bastard and he knows that

Quote Originally Posted by Somerset
    That is probably one of the most disheartening statements I have ever come across on the internet.
    I thought the same to be honest. I was quite floored at that one.

I thought the same to be honest. I was quite floored at that one.
    You guys aren't alone on that one. It did give me pause and after a half a second of thinking about it, I still realized I disagree totally.

As for Brad the dad looking better than Brad the Cad, couldn't agree more!

Friend of Gossip Rocks! buttmunch's Avatar

He just gave her that bottle from off the ground?!?
    Eh, I'm an adherent of the five second rule when it comes to kids. If it's been on the ground less than five seconds, then it's still clean. I learned this from a mother of four on a flight who laughed at me while I tried to sterilize everything in sight. She rightly pointed out that kids have great immune systems and a little dirt never hurt anyone. Then I remembered eating dirt and rocks as a kid, probably where a dog pissed, and here I am, healthy and well.

I thought Pitt was supposed to be mad at people who took photos of the children? Certainly doesnt seem like it, in fact he seems quite happy exposing them to the world everyday, knowing their pictures will be all over the magazines next week, just like they always are because their parents parade them around and shove them in front of the paparazzi 24/7.

How about protecting your kids from the press like most celebrity parents do, all these other big name actors who's children are barely photographed. Johnny Depp manages it in France, rarely see pictures of his little ones, how come Pitt and Jolie cant seem to go anywhere without the paparazzi being there. I guess, Brad the Dad looks better then Brad the bastard and he knows that
    I kind of see what you're saying but then you have to remember that pictures of Johnny Depp and Vanesa Paradis are not worth anywhere near what a picture of Bradgelina is worth. Also, should they stay behind a high, fortified wall rather than try to give the kids a normal life? I can't blame them for the paps being obnoxious and hounding their every move. They need to live life and probably realize that the furor will die down eventually and they'll be able to do just that.
    'Those who sacrifice liberty for security deserve neither.' Ben Franklin

"When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying the cross."
    --Sinclair Lewis

Default Re: Brad & Zahara Jolie-Pitt in Paris, France,(2/27/06)

Quote Originally Posted by beklah324
    I'm sure the smoke from cars in the air and cigarette smoke and levels of rays from the sun because the ozone layer is crappy means that he's a bad parent because he doesn't have her in a bubble.
    I don't think dropping the bottle, especially if the nipple doesn't touch the ground is going to do much damage. And if the bottle touched the ground and she touches the bottle..so what. I'm sure she tugs at her dirty diaper too and doesn't get her hands washed. It's all part of being a kid. If you smother them and keep them out of harms way, they don't build up their immune system and you'll do even more harm to their bodies.
    And it looks like she's wearing pants and a hat and boots. So her pant got scrunched up a bit. I doubt it'll kill her.

Isn't that the same hat he wore to Tokyo?? It's got like a hole in the back..more like a scarf on the head than a knit hat or something. I've seen a lot of celebs with those on. I like'em!
    Exactly. If they don't get in contact with germs, they won't build up resistance to fight them later.
    Warren Beatty: actor, director, writer, producer.

***** celeb

Yeah but my gosh if say Britney done it, there would be an outcry of sorts on here!

Last time I checked sterilizing bottles wasn't considered an excessive precaution - And none of us would go out with bunched up trousers when it's freezing outside, the least parents can do is to make sure the baby is properly dressed...I don't think there's been a single pic of that kid with both legs covered

Quote Originally Posted by Somerset
    Sorry to upset you, but if you think there aren't people in the world that would step on someone or hurt someone to be happy, you need to wake up. I didn't say it was right, but it is a reality. I won't lie-yeah, I have intentionally hurt someone for my own happiness. Am I proud of it? No. Am I honest enough with myself to admit it? Yes.
    Unfortunately life isn't all rainbows and butterflies. People lie, cheat, and steal all for the sake of happiness...everyday-everywhere...

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information