Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast

Thread: Brad Pitt & Angelina Jolie at the Oceanís 13 premiere in Los Angeles (06/05/07)

Quote Originally Posted by Sweetie View Post
    And what's even more funny is how 499 pages are by posters that claim to hate them so much. Why go to a thread that many times if you hate the people in question so much that they make you sick, or if you find them to be overrated and boring, or if you hate their morals and everything else they do?! Never understood that one.
    For the same reason you come to say nice things,so be it,Sweetie
    Oh,congrats on your !000,girl
    "Effie is all kinds of awesome." - Some internet moderator

She looks good in these pictures, healthier and more lively. I don't care for Pitt, he appears so boring to me.

Elite Member

I think all the Brangelina bashers need to invest in some good health insurance because they're setting themselves up for early heart attacks and having their blood pressures raised for a loooong time because Brad and Angelina aren't going anywhere...lol

Whether together or apart, Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie will always be in the news because they have their place made in the public realm (both as celebrities and humanitarians). If these two bother you that much, stop reading about them. Otherwise, you're going to spend years to come dispelling a lot of disgust and hate over two people you don't even really know. What a waste of energy.

If Jennifer Aniston is over them, frankly, I don't know why others aren't. Whatever.

*shrug*

Oh boo. There are celebrities I like. These two are so ubiquitious it's ridiculous. Ha ha I made a rhyme.

Im not trying to convince any of you haters to fall in love with her or agree with what I have to say, if you hate her so be it, I couldnt care less......... but again IMO I do believe she cares about poverty and human rights, I honestly cant see the reason why she would be just doing it for publicity. I've liked AJ since she was just the mother of Maddox and even before that **shrugs**

Rosamund

The interest in them is bound to wane eventually. They can't sustain this level of interest for that much longer; people will become bored and want the next new thing...

*scans horizon for next new thing*

Quote Originally Posted by Sweetie View Post
    And what's even more funny is how 499 pages are by posters that claim to hate them so much. Why go to a thread that many times if you hate the people in question so much that they make you sick, or if you find them to be overrated and boring, or if you hate their morals and everything else they do?! Never understood that one.
    yeah, but if that was the case, there'd be no need for paris hilton threads!

And all these people saying they look happy and in love, etc, true, but Brad and Jennifer were the same on the red carpet. They weren't scowling, they had a million watt smiles as well. Personally i'm always suspicious of that. Just because two people LOOK like they're crazy about each other, doesnt mean they are, especially in Hollywood. We are quick to judge from what we see. But, that aside, I do think Brad and Angelina are in love.

I agree hate threads are funny, If everyone loved everyone.....this world world be so boring, that's why AJ haters are cool. I'm guilty of hating celebs too, especially Jessica and Paris so I cant talk. LOL

Quote Originally Posted by StayYoung&Pretty View Post
    yeah, but if that was the case, there'd be no need for paris hilton threads!

And all these people saying they look happy and in love, etc, true, but Brad and Jennifer were the same on the red carpet. They weren't scowling, they had a million watt smiles as well. Personally i'm always suspicious of that. Just because two people LOOK like they're crazy about each other, doesnt mean they are, especially in Hollywood. We are quick to judge from what we see. But, that aside, I do think Brad and Angelina are in love.

exactly so that means Katie and Tom are the most in love couple on the planet... staged, staged, staged
    "Shit, I think I just confused myself. QUICK! Somebody hand me chalk, a chalkboard and Will Hunting's brain!" michael k -dlisted

I think Angelina is basically very selfish. She was looking for some emotional release or reassurance, and found it with young children. Now she wants more. It's like needing a fix. They have so much money that they could easily sponsor many parents so that some families would not have to give away a child because of poverty. And this "balancing the races of the children" thing rubs me the wrong way. And Brad Pitt is just a weenie. But they do make a handsome couple. And that's all that matters anyway, isn't it
    DH is a Siberian Tiger

Elite Member

well i do believe she genuinely cares about poverty. but i also think she is a master manipulator and a junkie who changed her fix from heroin to saving the world and collecting oprhans.
    also, the more i look at her the less i find her attractive. shes beginning to look like a muppet, and she did describe herself that way once. as for brad, i never got the hype. and i think his features are too feminine.

A muppet! I hadn't heard that before. She looks cuter if I think of her as a muppet...
    DH is a Siberian Tiger

Angelina once said she thinks shes odd looking; like a muppet. So you're description is also what Angelina thinks of herself.

Haven't seen her look this happy in ages. And I LOVE that dress, love their coordinated outfits. They look so HAPPY!

Something's changed about him, but I can't figure out what.
    He had his eyes done - see below.

He had the "bags" removed - he no longer looks like that. He looked better BEFORE. Now his face looks sortof blank!

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by StayYoung&Pretty View Post
    Angelina once said she thinks shes odd looking; like a muppet. So you're description is also what Angelina thinks of herself.
    I know. I said she once described herself that way. and now i see what she meant.

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast

Thread Information