Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Brad Pitt & Angelina Jolie at the Oceanís 13 premiere in Los Angeles (06/05/07)

Why did she need a movie to get strong fit and healthy blah blah. She could of just used her family as inspiration.
    In other news, I think she looks quite pretty in these pics.

Angelina was fantastic there. The entire cast was.<!-- google_ad_section_end -->
    Actually, before this whole thing with Brad started, I didn't like her because she was crap in that movie. She overacted and was not believable at all. She was, frankly, the worst one in that film. The worst, Jerry!

That's what I think. Potato, potata.

Silver Member Green-eyed-hottie's Avatar

Ok.. why are they laughing.. i mean- why is their mouth open that wide? Did someone say something funny or they're just posing like that?!
    "Happy families are all alike; every unhappy family is unhappy in its own way"

Hit By Ban Bus!

she looks better here than those pictures in cannes. maybe she had lunch or something.

Rosamund

Quote Originally Posted by Voodoo Child View Post
    Why did she need a movie to get strong fit and healthy blah blah' She could of just used her family as inspiration.
    yes, that struck me as an odd thing to say. Acting in a film is the last thing I would want to do improve my mental/physical health after a stressful time... but, hey, I'm not Angie...

she does look pretty here

Elite Member

These two look FABULOUS together. Look at how Angelina's beaming at him! She looks absolutely ecstatic at Brad's side. I'm sorry, but there is no doubt in my mind that they are both utterly and totally in love with each other. They may have 4 small kids to raise, but at night, I think these two are shagging like rabbits. It would take an utter fool not to see that they're totally nuts over each other.

She looks really good. I admit, they look happy together.

Silver Member

Quote Originally Posted by Green-eyed-hottie View Post
    Ok.. why are they laughing.. i mean- why is their mouth open that wide? Did someone say something funny or they're just posing like that?!
    That's what I'm wondering too. Is posing at premieres that fun? Their laughs must be fake.

I agree with those who say they're totally overrated. They're nothing special, not acting-wise nor looks-wise. Angelina even looks ridiculous because her features are not proportionate. She has an itty bitty tiny nose, a HUGE mouth and a humongous jaw. That's not beautiful, it's fake-looking. Besides, she doesn't even have a hot body. She has protruding bones everywhere, even when she's not at her skinniest.

Angelina was prettier when she was younger. She didn't have that air of fakeness around her before.

I've got nothing to say about Brad, really. He's just too plain for words.

^It's like you can read my mind, Martirio. <!-- google_ad_section_end -->

I honestly have never gotten Brad Pitt's appeal. To me, he's just not very attractive. He's sort of...boring and non-descript looking.

They both look happy, good for them.

Can we please get over this husband stealing thing? it's getting sooo old, but once again a husband cannot be stolen. Jennifer has moved on and is over this whole thing (good on her I say) so why cant her fans follow?

^It's that Angelina suffered no consequences from doing something that is ultimately cruel and selfish--she devastated and humiliated another human being, and still flaunts it. She also has a HABIT of doing this. She did it with Billy Bob too. She's just an arrogant little bitch who thinks her "public works" will save her. They won't. She's ugly on the inside and that makes her ugly on the outside too.

That's true a husband can't be stolen. Angelina should have had some boundaries, married men aren't guys to be flirted with in my opinion. Some things should be off limits. It's one thing to be all "look my heart goes out to every hungry, brown kiddie in any given non-US country" -- that's great. Yay Angelina! But still, she's not a saint.

As for him, no he couldn't be stolen, but I don't think he has much personal integrity either, despite his humanitarian efforts or whatever.

^^ I agree with some of the things you've said, but I have disagree about her charity work. Angelina for one does not care what people think of her, so I dont think she is trying to win anybody over. Call me naive or whatever you want, but I do feel that she does care and love her kids. She may not be the most moralistic person out there, but I also feel that what she gives to charities is out of the goodness of her heart.

I think you're right she does use the kids to make her feel whole.

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread Information