Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie arrive at the Ocean's 13 premiere (05/24/07)

Shes beautiful and thats a gorgeous dress on her but the hair is not too great.

She does look divinely MOVIE STAAAHH here, but something about her really really bugs. I'd like to wipe that smirk off her face.

Hit By Ban Bus!

I'll take this mass of extensions over Britney's any day. It looks good - if you like that sort of hairstyle.

Elite Member

maybe im in the minority-but i hate this. i hate her hair color, i hate that yellow dress, she has a horrible straight figure and scary arms. its like a heroine addict out to the prom. so what if she's pretty? she looks awful, IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by Mira View Post
    I'll take this mass of extensions over Britney's any day. It looks good - if you like that sort of hairstyle.
    I'd take Nicole Richie's extensions over Britney's

It's really sad seeing angelina looking so skinny and unhealthy like this.

Bronze Member

Tsk, tsk, tsk. Some people have skinny arms and veiny hands. Is there cosmetic surgery for that? Why should someone have to cover up? If Angie were to gain weight, mignt not even go to her arms or legs or not much. She and Brad look great. I was wondering if that is her natural hair. Lengthwise. When it is down, it looks like her own. If it is extensions, then she needs to tell Britney who does her hair.

^She has exntensions, 100%. Her hair is VERY thin at the moment. But it might be that long.

Elite Member

its not about gaining weight so her arms look better. overall she looks sick and like a dope fiend. shes dead in the eyes.

Quote Originally Posted by hollyweird View Post
    Tsk, tsk, tsk. Some people have skinny arms and veiny hands. Is there cosmetic surgery for that? Why should someone have to cover up? If Angie were to gain weight, mignt not even go to her arms or legs or not much. She and Brad look great. I was wondering if that is her natural hair. Lengthwise. When it is down, it looks like her own. If it is extensions, then she needs to tell Britney who does her hair.
    Tsk, tsk, tsk, eh? I'm guessing you're a fan of the heroine addict/annorexic look then?
    Warren Beatty: actor, director, writer, producer.

***** celeb

Yes some people do have veiny arms and what I said was that it distracts from her overall beauty, period. Much like Paris's wonk eye etc. It's okay if you don't enlarge the pics but when you do they really do look hideous. Such a bizarre contrast to an otherwise attractive face.

Quote Originally Posted by SunShine23 View Post
    its not about gaining weight so her arms look better. overall she looks sick and like a dope fiend. shes dead in the eyes.
    I think she has adrenal/thyroid problems going on.

Hit By Ban Bus!

Why is it so many of us can't stand it when celebrities are human with normal human bodies? Why do we expect them to have surgery for something like this? Maybe she doesn't give a shit.

My dad has veins like that, he's had them during his entire life. It runs in our family. I have them a tiny bit on top of my hands, but they've gone down recently and they're not nearly as bad as he (and Angelina) has.

I'm not trying to start an AJ squabble in here, I'm making a point about perfect vs. non-perfect human bodies - on anyone.

^It's not about perfection. It's about the fact she looks SICK.

Hit By Ban Bus!

I agree she looks sick when she's not glammed up for a premiere or a movie role. I'm not talking to you directly anyway

Ita. She does look sick. If it was anyone else that thin with a regular/fugly/average face, they would be beaten to a GR pulp.
    ps. I don't think she cares about the veins as she has mentioned that she likes the way they take shape up her arm. Brad has some on his hands also but even though it may be double standards, I think they look pretty sexy on a well toned man.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information