Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie - 01-14-06 dinner at The El Conuco restaurant in San

Default Re: Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie - 01-14-06 dinner at The El Conuco restaurant in San

Quote Originally Posted by redcat
    I don't know but they seem more relaxed these days , after the pregnacny was announced . I mean Angelina keeps smiling and she looks way more relaxed . He seems more into her than she is into him .She looks happier around kids . Anyway , maybe I didn't see the right pictures , but that's just my impression.
    i agree. They look very relaxed to me.
    Brad is looking awful tho.

Default Re: Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie - 01-14-06 dinner at The El Conuco restaurant in San

Quote Originally Posted by moocow
    looks more like a soda bottle than a beer bottle to me.

how insestuous, though - matt damon played brad's son in ocean's 11/12, and angelina plays his wife..
    After looking again, I think it looks like soda too.
    But I don't think Matt played his son.

She's so ready to move on from Brad. You can see the way she's looking at Matt Damon, she just wants and craves the attention of taken men. I do think they look relaxed, but they don't look like they're that much in love. Oh welll, I'll have to wait until the bust-up!!!!!

Oh, yes... her vagina is practically clawing its way across the table to grab Matt by the ears.

Quote Originally Posted by muchlove
    Oh, yes... her vagina is practically clawing its way across the table to grab Matt by the ears.

HAHAHHAA
    you kill me
    He who knows does not speak.
    He who speaks does not know.
    Lao-tzu

My first thought was look out Luciana!!! WTH is her last name anyway? They keep changing it in the rag magazines.

That looks like pop to me too. I assume this was in the Dominican Republic. When we were there, all of the pop was in bottles. That place is just plain awesome too if anyone needs a trip.
    Last edited by Bellatheball; January 18th, 2006 at 10:46 AM.

Ida

Quote Originally Posted by moocow
    looks more like a soda bottle than a beer bottle to me.

how insestuous, though - matt damon played brad's son in ocean's 11/12, and angelina plays his wife..
    Not his son he played in the first one a pocket thef. Brad was his teacher or something.

Quote Originally Posted by Ida
    Not his son he played in the first one a pocket thef. Brad was his teacher or something.
    Ok, it's been forever since I've seen this, but I swear there was a subplot about him being his son, but Brad not wanting to acknowledge it. Only thing I could find about it was "Linus Caldwell (Matt Damon), pickpocket by trade and, whether he likes it or not, living off his father's reputation"

I'm not bothered to watch it again anytime soon just to find that out. Wasn't sure about 12 since I haven't seen it, heard it wasn't anywhere near as good.

I love you Muchlove!
    If you reveal your secrets to the wind you should not blame the wind for revealing them to the trees.

- Kahlil Gibran

Too funny!
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

Her Vag doesn't need to claw its way out there, I bet its soaking wet in her seat!!!!!!!! With how much its been used and abused if any, the image just makes me want to barf!!

Quote Originally Posted by Tiara
    I know what you mean but then we'd be complaining that they were rubbing it in people faces. They can't go round holding hands and staring into each others eyes every second of the day!

But look at that second pic, the way Angelina's looking at Matt as Brad's trying to talk to her. I bet he'll be her next victim, errr oops I meant Boyfriend!!
    I thought that too!

she's a saucy minx an she doesnt care who knows it!

Quote Originally Posted by WhoAmI
    I doubt it's beer, but even if it is, it's better for the baby than this:

Sorry had to throw that in! It gives me pleasure!

Who is that pregnant, smoking chick???

^^^ catherin Zeta Jones!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information