Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Brad and Angelina arrive in Japan

Default Re: Brad and Angelina arrive in Japan

Quote Originally Posted by buttmunch View Post
    He's pale and tired because he's the de facto father of two. Exhausting stuff. And despite the tea cozy on his head, I think they look great together.
    Exactly what I was going to say! And it's also why AJ looks so beat-up, too. And I also gotta say, Zahara is not "weird-looking" or ugly. She's just a baby with fat cheeks, two eyes, a nose and a mouth!

Default Re: Brad and Angelina in Japan

Quote Originally Posted by sputnik View Post
    why do people freak out so much about angelina wearing all black? i keep seeing that come up in posts about them. i practically live in black and grey, some touches of green sometimes... what's wrong with that? some people just don't like wearing colour, it doesn't mean i'm goth or want to slit my veins. why the big deal?

There's nothing wrong with it but it'd be nice to see her in something other than her jeans or black pants and black top or trench coat. She always looks the same. Come on, jazz things up a bit! Who knows? I've heard photographers get more money if starts are in different clothing. Maybe she does it so her photos don't sell as well?

Quote Originally Posted by muchlove View Post
    It kinda bugs me too. Probably more than half my clothes are black, dark blue, or grey. What's wrong with it?? Black looks good, dammit.
    they have to find something wrong with the "perfect" lady.

come on guys. maybe she doesn't care about what she wears. the woman cares about saving the world

I still think zahara is ugly. sorry, but I do. maybe she will grow up a cutie, but as a baby, she is just not.

Quote Originally Posted by sputnik View Post
    why do people freak out so much about angelina wearing all black? i keep seeing that come up in posts about them. i practically live in black and grey, some touches of green sometimes... what's wrong with that? some people just don't like wearing colour, it doesn't mean i'm goth or want to slit my veins. why the big deal?
    I am not a color person, either, and I don't see the big deal either. I just don't think color looks good with my complexion. I, too, wear some dark greens, dark oranges, and browns...but never any PASTEL color...

I think they are happy together, and really, that is all that should matter. I also don't think it is a big deal that they take the kids to different places. They will learn a great deal about the world and different cultures this way, and I wish all kids had the opportunity to do this.
    THE EASIEST WAY OUT IS THROUGH....

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread Information