Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: A bobbed Victoria Beckham leaving J Skeeky's Restaurant in London (08/01/2006)

Default Re: A bobbed Victoria Beckham leaving J Skeeky's Restaurant in London (08/01/2006)

How exactly is she a celeb? What has she done besides the Spice Girls crap? Yes, her husband is a hottie but what's the Brit fascination? We never hear about her here or I never do other then this board.

Default Re: A bobbed Victoria Beckham leaving J Skeeky's Restaurant in London (08/01/2006)

Honestly, I never hear about her in the US, except on this board either. but obviously she represents something to someone b/c she gets her photos taken by someone spying on her. And she is just like all the others here, always in a different place or city, on the ocean, with her husband with new hair, new body, ect.
    Last edited by JamieElizabeth; August 2nd, 2006 at 04:26 PM.

So the extensions were ruining her hair and she had them removed.

Quote Originally Posted by JamieElizabeth
    HOnestly, I never hear about her in the US, except on this board either. but obviously she represents something to someone b/c she gets her photos taken by someone spying on her. And she is just like all the others here, always in a different place or city, on the ocean, with her husband with new hair, new body, ect.
    More of the hubby, less of her.

Bronze Member

Just so posh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love victoria!

Friend of Gossip Rocks! buttmunch's Avatar

The hubby is hot until he opens his mouth. Then it's Minnie Mouse all the way.
    'Those who sacrifice liberty for security deserve neither.' Ben Franklin

"When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying the cross."
    --Sinclair Lewis

Hit By Ban Bus!

I bet she got rid of her extensions just so that she could see less grams on her scale.

Quote Originally Posted by buttmunch
    The hubby is hot until he opens his mouth. Then it's Minnie Mouse all the way.

Aw, I liked the big curls and oversized glasses on her, but this razor cut is cute, too. I absolutely love the top that she is wearing. Besides the weight thing, she always dresses so fabulously.

And no, this isn't the only forum that has her pictures plastered
    Walk the runway. Always.

I think the haircut is an improvement.

A*O

Her extensions finally snapped off. That hair is FRIED (and so is her shiny freakoid skin too). What a mess.
    I've never liked lesbianism - it leaves a bad taste in my mouth
    Dame Edna Everage

Just because you're offended doesn't mean you're right.

those hair extensions really destroy ur natural hair...u can see all the breakage and thinning...paris hilton's hair is the same

Agree with the person who said her hair is waaaaaaay too thin to look good in a bob. Her best bet would be to gain at least twenty pounds, keeep away from the hair extensions, and stop that ridiculous pouting.

This is the first time in years that she has taken those extensions out! I like it, she kinda looks like her Spice Girl days... minus 20 pounds.

Elite Member

I like it better then the big fake hair she had but she still looks bad...

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information