Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 16 to 25 of 25

Thread: Bjork Candid in Manhattan

  1. #16
    Silver Member merri's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    245

    Default Re: Bjork Candid in Manhattan

    haaa. she is not a pretty woman, but MAN is that kid gorgeous.

  2. #17
    Gold Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    1,000

    Default Re: Bjork Candid in Manhattan

    If Bjork wants to dress freaky, okay. But she shouldn't submit her child to her bad fashion sense.

  3. #18
    Hit By Ban Bus! WickedHo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    NYC, baby!
    Posts
    9,249

    Default Re: Bjork Candid in Manhattan

    Lobe: You don't know the whole story. Neither do I. But, word is, that same reporter had been following her for days. Bjork attacked her when she got too close to her kid. At least, that's the word on the street.

    So, yeah, the woman deserved to have her head bashed into the ground. Sorry, but I have a whole bunch of Momma Bear in me, so I get it. I also *get* Bjork's music (I'm a big time fan), but that's beside the point.

    Final thought: "Welcome to (wherever)" wasn't a sincere welcome. Bjork was being harrassed. Like, "Look who's back! Muhahaha!" Stupid paparazza. I'm glad she was attacked.

  4. #19
    Bronze Member futurestar0902's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    40

    Default Re: Bjork Candid in Manhattan

    dear..... god!!!! . what the hell is holding this woman up... she gives me the cold shivers.... eesssh!
    The heart dies a slow death. Shedding every hope like leaves until one day, there are none.

  5. #20
    Hit By Ban Bus!
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Paradise Island
    Posts
    1,234

    Default Re: Bjork Candid in Manhattan

    Bjork is an amazing actress but I still can't get out of my mind that hideous dress she wore to the Oscars, feathers and all.

  6. #21
    Elite Member Lobelia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    a backwards hillbilly state
    Posts
    20,801

    Default Re: Bjork Candid in Manhattan

    Quote Originally Posted by WickedHo
    Lobe: You don't know the whole story. Neither do I. But, word is, that same reporter had been following her for days. Bjork attacked her when she got too close to her kid. At least, that's the word on the street.

    So, yeah, the woman deserved to have her head bashed into the ground. Sorry, but I have a whole bunch of Momma Bear in me, so I get it. I also *get* Bjork's music (I'm a big time fan), but that's beside the point.

    Final thought: "Welcome to (wherever)" wasn't a sincere welcome. Bjork was being harrassed. Like, "Look who's back! Muhahaha!" Stupid paparazza. I'm glad she was attacked.
    Whatever, we completely disagree on that. Words don't deserve violence, and she wasn't threatening the child. It's the price you pay for raking in millions of dollars from being famous. Bjork wants the money & fame, but can't handle the cost.
    "I've cautiously embraced jeggings"
    Emma Peel aka Pacific Breeze aka Wilde1 aka gogodancer aka maribou

    Yip, yip, yip in your tiny indignation. Bark furiously on, lady dog.

  7. #22
    Gold Member khaebs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Posts
    851

    Default Re: Bjork Candid in Manhattan

    Quote Originally Posted by Wonderwoman
    Bjork is an amazing actress but I still can't get out of my mind that hideous dress she wore to the Oscars, feathers and all.
    She is an amazing actress, it was all I could do to keep from sobbing during Dancer in the Dark.
    I liked her in that dress too, I think she is so adorable! I'm also a fan of her music.

  8. #23
    Hit By Ban Bus! WickedHo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    NYC, baby!
    Posts
    9,249

    Default Re: Bjork Candid in Manhattan

    Quote Originally Posted by Lobelia
    Whatever, we completely disagree on that. Words don't deserve violence, and she wasn't threatening the child. It's the price you pay for raking in millions of dollars from being famous. Bjork wants the money & fame, but can't handle the cost.
    I don't know about that. Money and fame may just be the by-products of what she wants: to make good (great) art with good (great) people for the rest of her life and live a good (great) life. It's what I want, and if fame happens to come along with it, so be it. I'll deal with it when (if) that happens.

    And, gee, Lobe, way to spoil all my fun. You know how much I like to bash the paparazzi, even more so than the celebs!

    Quote Originally Posted by khaebs
    She is an amazing actress, it was all I could do to keep from sobbing during Dancer in the Dark.
    I liked her in that dress too, I think she is so adorable! I'm also a fan of her music.

  9. #24
    Elite Member Lobelia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    a backwards hillbilly state
    Posts
    20,801

    Default Re: Bjork Candid in Manhattan

    Quote Originally Posted by WickedHo
    I don't know about that. Money and fame may just be the by-products of what she wants: to make good (great) art with good (great) people for the rest of her life and live a good (great) life. It's what I want, and if fame happens to come along with it, so be it. I'll deal with it when (if) that happens.

    And, gee, Lobe, way to spoil all my fun. You know how much I like to bash the paparazzi, even more so than the celebs!
    Well, dang it, you may be right about the fame part, what do I know about the chick, NOTHING. She IS rather artsy-fartsy, so I defer to your judgment.

    Recommence to having fun, please. I promise not to scold or have a frowny face all weekend.
    "I've cautiously embraced jeggings"
    Emma Peel aka Pacific Breeze aka Wilde1 aka gogodancer aka maribou

    Yip, yip, yip in your tiny indignation. Bark furiously on, lady dog.

  10. #25
    Hit By Ban Bus! WickedHo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    NYC, baby!
    Posts
    9,249

    Default Re: Bjork Candid in Manhattan

    That's ok, Lobelia! I re-read my post and it is a bit, um, violent, ain't it? Oh, well...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Please Do Not Post Candid Britney's Baby Photos
    By SVZ in forum Photo Archive
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: December 1st, 2005, 07:43 PM
  2. Bjork talks smack with P.Diddy
    By Grimmlok in forum Laughs and Oddities
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: November 27th, 2005, 11:59 PM
  3. Paris Hilton Candid!
    By SVZ in forum Photo Archive
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: November 8th, 2005, 01:13 PM
  4. Bjork poses with her Q INspiration award
    By Grove in forum Photo Archive
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: October 13th, 2005, 01:38 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •