Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 16 to 25 of 25

Thread: Beyonce, Solange and Tina Knowles at Macy's Glamorama (09/29/2006)

  1. #16
    Elite Member HWBL's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    19,025

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Natee471 View Post



    I think the mom is still the prettiest!
    Warren Beatty: actor, director, writer, producer.

    ***** celeb

  2. #17
    Elite Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    4,336

    Default

    Isn't it amazing how in the Dereon ads, Tina Knowles looks so thin (airbrushing), but she's actually quite heavy. She has a harsh, mean face. Not saying she is mean, but her features aren't soft and I don't find her attractive at all. Her daughters are much prettier.

    Solange is cute. Beyonce is gorgeous.

  3. #18
    Elite Member dakodas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    2,588

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PrettyGirl View Post
    Isn't it amazing how in the Dereon ads, Tina Knowles looks so thin (airbrushing), but she's actually quite heavy. She has a harsh, mean face. Not saying she is mean, but her features aren't soft and I don't find her attractive at all. Her daughters are much prettier.

    Solange is cute. Beyonce is gorgeous.
    Tina's face shows her character, which apparently isn't very nice....to paraphrase Coco Chanel, she has the face she deserves.

  4. #19
    Elite Member JamieElizabeth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    San Jose, California, United States
    Posts
    2,895

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dakodas View Post
    Tina's face shows her character, which apparently isn't very nice....to paraphrase Coco Chanel, she has the face she deserves.
    I really don't want to say this, but her looks must be bad because her ideas in life her also bad! That's a mean face.

  5. #20
    Gold Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    724

    Default

    Mom and Beyonce both are beautiful, dont like how solange looks though

  6. #21
    Elite Member Mr. Authority's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Royal Oak,MI
    Posts
    4,631

    Default

    Solange is the younger daughter right? So why does her face look so..aged? Is it because Beyonce has better genes, or is it because Solange is just that fucking ugly?

  7. #22
    Elite Member dakodas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    2,588

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Authority View Post
    Solange is the younger daughter right? So why does her face look so..aged? Is it because Beyonce has better genes, or is it because Solange is just that fucking ugly?
    She looks like the dad....

  8. #23
    Elite Member MrsMarsters's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    HELL
    Posts
    7,238

    Default

    solange is ugly..but shit she has improved..a lot..now she is not as fugly..the mother's face looks plastic, like they got it from a cadaver and some inexperienced doctor sewed it on.
    Life will break you. Nobody can protect you from that, and living alone won't either, for solitude will also break you with its yearning. You have to love. You have to feel. Horrible isn't it? It makes you so vulnerable.

  9. #24
    Gold Member jocelyn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    787

    Default

    poor solange looks so rough! and tina should not have so much ps. b looks fab (at least compared to those two dogs)!

  10. #25
    Silver Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    636

    Default

    They look OK, but it looks like Solange is working on her game face here.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 8
    Last Post: September 1st, 2006, 11:57 PM
  2. Replies: 8
    Last Post: August 29th, 2006, 03:15 PM
  3. Solange Knowles at MTV's TRL (08/08/2006)
    By SVZ in forum Photo Archive
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: August 14th, 2006, 03:10 PM
  4. Replies: 12
    Last Post: May 15th, 2006, 10:58 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •