Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Beyonce Knowles in yellow bikini on a yacht in the South of France (06/15/07)

Bronze Member

Quote Originally Posted by waikiki View Post
    She is... H.U.G.E.

Look like an hyppopotamus. Never seen a man in drag like that before.

PS: why doesn she tan???
    Just for clarity, but are you asking why does she tan because she is black??

I'm black and I tan as so do many of my black friends especially the females. There ARE black people who are naturally fair that like the effect a tan creates.

Most people despite ethnicity benefit aesthetically from the glow created by a suntan.

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by TheONe View Post
    I know plenty of trainers who are in terrible shape as well. And maybe you should read what I write before you comment because I clearly said she has fat on her. Diet is the major factor in showing defined abs...obviously she isn't on a strict enough diet and training regimen if that is her goal. I was simply stateing that you dont need to have lipo to have a stomach like that...I personally don't think that her body is even that good...I'm not a fan. BUT if you think that you need lipo to have a stomach look like hers then I would be afraid to see all the blubber you must have on your belly!
    FYI - I was never talking about the fat on Beyonce as my posts indicate. My statements were in general and I quote " All ab muscles look the same if you work out and drop fat" 4,6,8 pack.....which means that Beyonce's doesn't look normal (i.e. she's had lipo) not just dropped BF%.

YES.....you would have to have lipo to have a stomach like Beyonce's because hers is lumpy and looks gross.

Thanks for the blubber comment but I'm hardly offended! My body fat has never been over 19% (hydrostatic) and my abs are naturally defined.

Hit By Ban Bus!

i wonder if she gets lipo??

She is not fat. Her body is amazing.
    Coffee is my happy drug

well IN THE PAST..SHE did have HUGE thighs..in the past. I don't see what's wrong with saying that..just because there is a bunch of popular bony celebs out there..you can no longer say someone is overweight..or big..I don't think she is but..I'm just SAYING.

In case anyone wants further clarification, her stomach is lipo'd.

But her bod looks nice.

u know what, this is a beautiful example of a "woman with curves". shes NOT skinny, she is in incredible shape, she has a womanly body--shes also not fat and flabby

Quote Originally Posted by happy8 View Post
    FYI - I was never talking about the fat on Beyonce as my posts indicate. My statements were in general and I quote " All ab muscles look the same if you work out and drop fat" 4,6,8 pack.....which means that Beyonce's doesn't look normal (i.e. she's had lipo) not just dropped BF%.

YES.....you would have to have lipo to have a stomach like Beyonce's because hers is lumpy and looks gross.

Thanks for the blubber comment but I'm hardly offended! My body fat has never been over 19% (hydrostatic) and my abs are naturally defined.
    19%...wow I have to give you credit that is awesome! As you know depending on your age 21-33% is normal for a woman so it sounds like you really know how to maintain a healthy lifestyle. Maybe you could become a fitness consultant for B and save her money on Lipo

Quote Originally Posted by waikiki View Post
    She is... H.U.G.E.

Look like an hyppopotamus. Never seen a man in drag like that before.

PS: why doesn she tan???
    She's not that huge, she is curvy though.

I don't really care for her, but I have to say she isn't overweight, her body looks fine outside the lipo'd stomach.

Bronze Member

I really don't understand why people don't understand that not EVERYONE can be skinny! How come?Why?What's the problem with that?
    I don't get why people are intolerant towards people who don't correspond to a certain type of body .By judging people so harshly i think that you have to be really harsh with yourself to begin with...

Hit By Ban Bus! AliceInWonderland's Avatar

damn girl! your diva diet of quail eggs is paying off!!

Quote Originally Posted by piperdiva View Post
    She is not fat. Her body is amazing.
    I agree; she has the "figure" of a goddess, all in all i'd say she's pretty damn near amazing! and i know she works hard at that body so i dont know what all this fat talk is about.

Silver Member ChangingEventually's Avatar

That body is to die for. I mean, seriously, why would anyone want to be skinnier? So you can hide behind a pole when someone's looking for you?

Silver Member

She looks like a centaur. And she has very ugly legs, especially her calves. They are bowed and have no muscle tone.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread Information