Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Beyonce Knowles in yellow bikini on a yacht in the South of France (06/15/07)

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by leigh View Post
    I agree that she's had lipo on her stomach and probably several other places. Lipo'ed tummies have a certain look that's different than a normal toned tummy.
    Yes they do. Her stomach looks like Tara Reids. I have always had a toned stomach and it does not look 'lumpy' like hers.

Quote Originally Posted by happy8 View Post
    Yes they do. Her stomach looks like Tara Reids. I have always had a toned stomach and it does not look 'lumpy' like hers.
    Please tell me that you ladies are kidding right now? Those lumps are called "abs" She has abdominal muscles with a little bit of fat over them. Looks like a mini 4 pack going on....that's not from lipo it's from working out.

Elite Member

^ No I'm not kidding. All ab muscles look the same if you work out and drop fat. Her stomach does not look natural - there is a big difference.

Who said she dropped fat?...I said she has a layer of fat over stomach...women typically are unable to drop to a low enough BF% to have clearly defined abdominal muscles, especially the lower ab were fat is typically carried. I am a PT personal trainer trust me. And not all abs look the "same"

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by TheONe View Post
    Who said she dropped fat?...I said she has a layer of fat over stomach...women typically are unable to drop to a low enough BF% to have clearly defined abdominal muscles, especially the lower ab were fat is typically carried. I am a PT personal trainer trust me. And not all abs look the "same"

I'm not going to sit here and argue with you over her abs - especially since you call yourself a "trainer". Plenty of women can drop to a low % if they are eating clean and training - you of all people should know that. There are people at my gym that call themselves "trainers" too. Too bad their bodies don't look like they workout at all. Enough said!

Gold Member

Her stomach does look weird and the bikini top is way too small

I have a friend from St. Thomas. She and her husband were part of a study at the National Institutes of Health where they tested all sorts of things. Petty had huge boobs and was super slim, she never ever worked out. She ate anything she wanted to. Her body fat percentage was 7 percent. They were astounded. So it is possible.

It's a good thing she was so nice or else it would have been very easy to hate her LOL.

Down Under - Where women blow and men chunder

Her bod is divine. Love the yellow bikini.

"random snapshots used as connective tissue to create a relationship"

Quote Originally Posted by TheONe View Post
    Not a Beyonce fan and I don't think that her body is as impressive as people say. She will be fat after she has a kid...trust me

she'll balloon.....she's totally that build

I'm not going to sit here and argue with you over her abs - especially since you call yourself a "trainer". Plenty of women can drop to a low % if they are eating clean and training - you of all people should know that. There are people at my gym that call themselves "trainers" too. Too bad their bodies don't look like they workout at all. Enough said!
    I know plenty of trainers who are in terrible shape as well. And maybe you should read what I write before you comment because I clearly said she has fat on her. Diet is the major factor in showing defined abs...obviously she isn't on a strict enough diet and training regimen if that is her goal. I was simply stateing that you dont need to have lipo to have a stomach like that...I personally don't think that her body is even that good...I'm not a fan. BUT if you think that you need lipo to have a stomach look like hers then I would be afraid to see all the blubber you must have on your belly!
    Last edited by TheONe; June 19th, 2007 at 01:29 PM. Reason: add info

it looks like Tara's, Lil Kims, Courtney Loves, and all the patients whos had lipo that i've seen on Dr.90210, Plastic Surgey Before and After, and the like.
    "I'll probably just end up in some seedy bar with some seedy blonde"-some random Englishman

wow she has some hips. imagine how wide her hips will be in 20 years!
    good from far but far from good.

She is... H.U.G.E.

Look like an hyppopotamus. Never seen a man in drag like that before.

PS: why doesn she tan???
    Three reasons to be teacher: June, July, August.

Bronze Member

Hate to be the bringer of bad news, I guess I shouldn't be saying it but as per her sylist, she has had lipo on her stomach. He confirmed that to me and other close mutual friends we share. Mind you he loves Beyonce so I don't think he would make up something like that, he mentioned it very matter of factly. Actually I think he was supposed to be in St. Tropez too but I'm not too sure. I know for sure he was with her in Europe cause I saw him in pics posted here.

Quote Originally Posted by analyzer View Post
    Hate to be the bringer of bad news, I guess I shouldn't be saying it but as per her sylist, she has had lipo on her stomach. He confirmed that to me and other close mutual friends we share. Mind you he loves Beyonce so I don't think he would make up something like that, he mentioned it very matter of factly. Actually I think he was supposed to be in St. Tropez too but I'm not too sure. I know for sure he was with her in Europe cause I saw him in pics posted here.
    If that is true then it's true...I'm not saying her stomach is amazing...i was trying to say quite the opposite but if that's the after product of lipo then she really should have kept the money in her pocket, worked out and cut down on the crap she is putting into her system....

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information