Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Beyonce Knowles performs on the "The Today Show" (04/02/07)

wow I think she has nice legs could be i have bird legs and will kill to have legs with meat on them though lol
    Silly bitches, twitchy links are NOT for kids!-Mel

Beyawnce's legs are shapeless.
    Hideous lipstick and outfit.

Quote Originally Posted by shedevilang View Post
    wow I think she has nice legs could be i have bird legs and will kill to have legs with meat on them though lol
    You can achieve that by working out your legs. There are different kind of
    leg exercises you can do that will give your legs definition.

Silver Member

Quote Originally Posted by SunShine23 View Post
    ^^she lightened her skin, as many African American celebs do...very sad.
    Name atleast 10 black celebrities who you KNOW have bleached their skin besides Michael and Latoya Jackson? You are off quite a bit with the generalizations. Skin bleaching is more common and prevalent among indian celebs than blacks.

When Beyonce is dark, It's called tanning! She is naturally a light-skinned black person... Just like Tyra Banks, Prince, Eve, Terrence Howard, Queen Latifah, Tisha Campbell, none of these celebs have bleached their skin. They were born with the complexion they have. Not everybody is purposely trying to be white.

Also skin colour among black folks, fluctuates a great deal, depending on how much time we spend in the sun. I have pictures of me throughout my life and I have varied about 4-5 shades. When my cousin was younger she would question whether or not certain pictures were me because some are way darker than I am now, and some are lighter.

Quote Originally Posted by olivia720 View Post
    OK Im really glad to see she's wearing some kind of "shorts" under there! I was worried for a minute.
    Hahaha, me too! I really don't like that outfit...and her lipstick is horrible!

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by Natee471 View Post
    Name atleast 10 black celebrities who you KNOW have bleached their skin besides Michael and Latoya Jackson? You are off quite a bit with the generalizations. Skin bleaching is more common and prevalent among indian celebs than blacks.

When Beyonce is dark, It's called tanning! She is naturally a light-skinned black person... Just like Tyra Banks, Prince, Eve, Terrence Howard, Queen Latifah, Tisha Campbell, none of these celebs have bleached their skin. They were born with the complexion they have. Not everybody is purposely trying to be white.

Also skin colour among black folks, fluctuates a great deal, depending on how much time we spend in the sun. I have pictures of me throughout my life and I have varied about 4-5 shades. When my cousin was younger she would question whether or not certain pictures were me because some are way darker than I am now, and some are lighter.
    How about lil kim? it's a fact that both black and indian celebs bleach their skin in hollywood and in real life. i know black women myself, some of whom refuse to bleach their skin and some who do. i also worked at a dermatologist's office and many women came in for bleaching. its just a fact. and no shit, people come in different shades, but as a member of the black community, you of all people should know that in some areas lighter skinned black people are considered "better". I'm not saying this is right or true for every black person/community on the planet, but it is a very real fact.

Not her best look, she needs to fire her mom.

Regardless of what I think of her personality, she has a great bod. I hate her personal style though, it's so loud and tacky.

my legs look like hers and i'd never wear an outfit like that.

her legs dont look that bad, its her make up that makes her look horrible!

she look a bit fake and could look much better more natural

If I was up your ass you'd know where I am!

<HR style="COLOR: #cad9e1" SIZE=1>
    <!-- google_ad_section_start -->^^she lightened her skin, as many African American celebs do...very sad.
    I was wondering because I saw a video of her a s achild and she was much darker. In fact, I had a hard time recognizing her.

I actually like curvier, thicker legs a la Jlo, Mariah, Beyonce. But they do need to be kept toned.

My gran wears that shade of lipstick. ick.

As far as celebrities are concerned, it seems that almost all singers are the worst dressed. It's as if they spent all of their time developing their talent vs their outfit. I.e. Aguilera, Knowles, Spears (What talent?) etc.

Also that shade of weave is so last season.
    "I'm gonna go build my own theme park! With blackjack and hookers! In fact, forget the park!"

Bronze Member

She often dresses wrong for her body shape, here too.

Her skirts are often much to short and her jeans much to tight, she isn`t fat but also not Giselle BŁndchen. I like her best in pompous evening dresses.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information