Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Beyonce and Kelly Rowland at T-Mobile NBA All-Star Game party (2/18/2006)

Elite Member

Default Re: Beyonce and Kelly Rowland at T-Mobile NBA All-Star Game party (2/18/2006)

I honestly don't see that much of a difference in skin tone between Kelly and Beyoncé - I think it's pretty similar. Beyoncé's light hair is the big difference, and I don't think it suits her very well; Kelly looks much better, with her dark hair. They're both very pretty, either way.

I love Kelly's jacket, by the way - and I like the cut, but not the colour of Beyoncé's dress.

Default Re: Beyonce and Kelly Rowland at T-Mobile NBA All-Star Game party (2/18/2006)

how many times is beyonce's stylist gonna make her rock that Roland Mouhret (sp) Galaxy dress?? it was the dress of 2005, its now 2006.

Quote Originally Posted by ray shawn
    Yes she is. And yes they do. What is your ethnicity? The reason I ask I want to know how obvious the color disparity is to other races. I am black btw.
    Actually, I am Native American Indian but I have alot of friends who are black and they clued me into this. I had always thought something was amiss in Hollywood when it would come to darker skin.

I feel that because what Hollywood portrays as "beautiful" everyone just goes along with even though they disagree. It's the Abilene Paradox.

Hit By Ban Bus! AliceInWonderland's Avatar

^ yeah and in commercials w/ black couples they always pair a light skinned lady with a dark skinned man, except for a recent Dominoes 5 for 5 deal commercial, thats how come I remember that b/c its the only time I"ve seen that!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information