Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Avril Lavigne on set of her new video in L.A. (06/01/07)

Damn poser! But good LORD I love the pink mustang!!

Quote Originally Posted by OoOitzCathyOoO View Post
    Damn poser! But good LORD I love the pink mustang!!
    Yeah... and I wonder why a fucking rude dumb fake Avril Lavigne can drive that without even deserving to do that!!!
    Three reasons to be teacher: June, July, August.

Quote Originally Posted by Happy_Evil_Dude View Post
    Indeed Glamazon, have you not heard of her little rant against Shakira? I quote "People like Shakira shouldn't have record contracts. She can't even speak English"...

Regardless of any personal opinions on Shakira, it's one thing to diss someone for their music, or style, or whatever, but it's another thing entirely to put someone down for not being a native english speaker. I may not be a big Shakira fan, but while she has an accent she does speak fluent spanish, english, arabic and some portuguese.

And what do you speak Avril? English and ....? What, nothing? Not even french? Girl, you do know your name is french right? You at least know it means "April The Vine" ! And can't you at least hire some decent dialogue coaches for the 3 changed lines in the international versions of Girlfriend? Your french sounded horrible! And your chinese sounded like japanese and vice-versa!!!

Ah but don't worry Avril, I'd still rather bed your fake-ass self than Shakira...

PS: For more amazing Avril quotes, check this out. Highlights include Avril calling Pink a "poser", calling herself a "rock legend" on par with Kurt Cobain, calling Sk8er Boi "one of the most hardest, rawest songs ever made" and stating that she "hates makeup"...Wait, what?
    I don't find that to be a racist comment, I do find it to ignorant but I fail to see how it's racist.

Quote Originally Posted by Sweetie View Post
    I don't find that to be a racist comment, I do find it to ignorant but I fail to see how it's racist.
    Not racist, IMO. But very very unpleasant. No reason to be so naughty, IMO.

PS: Happy_Evil_Dude, you try to speak Spanish as good as Shakira speaks English, then we'll see who sells more CDs.
    Three reasons to be teacher: June, July, August.

Elite Member

I'm glad that I have never watched an Avril interview or read any articles quoting her. She seems like a right douche. When she first came out I thought she had a gorgeous face, which she has since mucked up with ridiculous make-up.

Quote Originally Posted by hotncmom View Post
    Isn't she like 25 years old now? Way too old to try to pull off this look and this adolescent music. She needs to remake her image and her music to be more mature.
    That and the fact that she is married which makes it really stupid for her to be still doing this. Britney is still more punk than Avril will ever be. Bald and beating trucks with an umbrella! Gaba Gaba Hey! LOL

Wow, go from punk to girlie, from girlie, to poser...ugh, then gets married...wow, for a 22 year old...i'd say something's wrong with her nowadays...her music is cheap anymore...she craves attention and when she gets it, she complains and runs her mouth about other celebs like Duff, Hilton, and whoever...

Bronze Member

avril so damn stupid............ that sums her up.........why that girl got her scarf tied up like AUNT JEMIMAH !?!? BOOOOOOOOOOO

Down Under - Where women blow and men chunder

Quote Originally Posted by darksithbunny View Post
    TBritney is still more punk than Avril will ever be. Bald and beating trucks with an umbrella! Gaba Gaba Hey! LOL
    That cracked me up!!

"random snapshots used as connective tissue to create a relationship"

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information