Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Ashlee Simpson's Performance Victoria's Secret Pajama Party (07/19/2006)

Default Re: Ashlee Simpson's Performance Victoria's Secret Pajama Party (07/19/2006)

I feel sorry for her, she actually thinks she has fans.
    Women will forgive anything. Otherwise, the race would have died out long ago.
    --Robert A. Heinlein

Silver Member

Default Re: Ashlee Simpson's Performance Victoria's Secret Pajama Party (07/19/2006)

i think she looks gorgeous

1. Stop it with your tongue, you're not a real rockstar.

2. Oh, a stripper pole of course. Her true calling.

3. I was never sure whether she had her tits done or not, but they look suspiciously round here.

But I love the outfit she's wearing in these shots.

Quote Originally Posted by SVZ
    the surgeon who did her nosejob isn't that great imo...look at it when she smiles, the nose loses it's structure completely
    Yes, I think it doesn't look right from some angles. I know many people were very critical of her old nose, but it looked fine to me and I don't think she should have had it done.

Looks like Ashlee let 'er rip!
    Rock the fuck on!

Silver Member

Quote Originally Posted by MissBilly
    I feel sorry for her, she actually thinks she has fans.
    i'm a very big fan thanks

Silver Member

Quote Originally Posted by Beth
    i'm a very big fan thanks
    On this board saying that is the equivalent of saying you are a racist in the Middle of Harlem. Some things are better left unsaid.

Just one question. What exactly are you a fan of? (music, look,nose,etc)

the only reason I am glad to see her "performing" is bc you Know Jessica is going to be insanely jealous..I don't care what she says otherwise!!

I don't believe poster beth is an actual fan bc joe is known to post on boards and now that they have more cash he's probably hiring people to do it
    theadventuresofmee.blogspot.com my beauty blog

Quote Originally Posted by Lakesweetjane
    She looks adorable but very thin. The chest bones are starting to stick out. She's going the Kate Bosworth route. Cute outfit!
    She doesnt look too thin to me...

Those are some of the freakiest facial expressions I've ever seen...
    askdlutiaosjv

did she get something done to her forehead also? She is still VERY ugly.
    Life will break you. Nobody can protect you from that, and living alone won't either, for solitude will also break you with its yearning. You have to love. You have to feel. Horrible isn't it? It makes you so vulnerable.

Quote Originally Posted by heart_leigh

Looks like Ashlee let 'er rip!
    just lucky there wasn't an open flame nearby
    Don't worry about what other people think. They don't do it very often.

Her looks are so boring now...nothing to distinguish her from anybody else. Although her old look wasn't attractive, you wouldn't forget it!! Now she looks very 'forgettable'.
    I'm not quite drunk enough to really care, but is this her violation of her violation of her violation of her violation of probation or her violation of her violation of her violation of her probation????? ~MontanaMama on LL's latest arrest.

Like I said about her picture in Weight. She has lost weight, but her boobs are still big... I think she got fake boobs... I might be wrong, though.

WonderBra works wonders

did you guys read how jess didn't even attend even though she was in manhattan that nite? something about her not wanting to steal ashley's thunder? Yeah right!
    theadventuresofmee.blogspot.com my beauty blog

Gold Member

I like her look, just not for V.S.

Zee

I guess VS is going for the preteen market. No idea why they picked Ashlee. Doesn't make me want to go into VS. Haven't seen photos of ashlee in her underwear. Can barely stand looking at her sweaty stage photos.
    Drive a car, drive a boat, drive a plane. What does it matter? As long as I'm drunk!
    pəʇɐɔɐɯnpə ɹ ı

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information