Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Ashlee Simpson shopping at a supermarket in Beverly Hills (02/04/07)

I think she looks ok - and a damn sight better than that slack-jawed whore sister of hers!
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(_)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

In some pics her new nose reminds me of Katie Holmes' nose, in others it looks like it's growing back!
    Last edited by HWBL; February 6th, 2007 at 09:36 AM.
    Warren Beatty: actor, director, writer, producer.

***** celeb

Elite Member

I think she's cute. Love her outfit. She's WAY better looking than that tranny sister of hers.

I think she looks amazing.
    So what if she changed her style, who hasn't at one time.
    I am loving the fact that her face, her hair and her clothes are looking 100 x's better than her sisters.

My favorite part of viewing those photos was the woman in the background of the first pic. It looked like she was trying rather diligently to get her head in the shot

She looks fantastic.

Quote Originally Posted by JuicyLucy View Post
    FYI, you'll NEVER be your sister, no amount of PS will help you. What's next, breast implants?
    Why would she want to be her sister? Jessica has no career: she's a terrible singer and actress. Personally, I think Ashlee has much more promising career prospects that her not-so-bright, untalented sister..

Quote Originally Posted by bella View Post
    I obviously disagree with the masses here.

I think Ashlee's plastic surgery was very well done and she looks far far better now than before. What I don't understand however is why it is always assumed that a person who has PS will automatically become addicted and opt for more and more procedures. That does not happen to every person who decided to go under the knife.
    I totally agree.
    Boom, I got your boyfriend, boom I got your man.

The nose did grow back a little, didn't it?

Quote Originally Posted by Calimoonchild View Post
    Why would she want to be her sister?
    I said the same thing!

I think some people are missing the point.

She looks good, yes. She has nice hair, boots and a cute outfit on, yes it's true.

But, the thing is that she based her whole original image on NOT being like her sister, and had the black hair, rocker, I'm soo badass thing oging on, and she just jumped on the bandwagon and became her sister. It's the whole style and nosejob and everything.

I think she looks fine, but it's sad and a little disturbing to see someone just striaght up change their style and morph into another blond, droll, untalented piece of dreck because it's what the trend says....Norah Jones seems to be doing well without following trends. It just would have been nice to see Ashlee do the same....

and that was my worthless two cents. She looks cute, just very Borg-like. Everyone has this look.
    Talent Works, Genius Creates

Quote Originally Posted by glamazon View Post

She looks good, yes. She has nice hair, boots and a cute outfit on, yes it's true.

But, the thing is that she based her whole original image on NOT being like her sister, and had the black hair, rocker, I'm soo badass thing oging on, and she just jumped on the bandwagon and became her sister. It's the whole style and nosejob and everything.

I think she looks fine, but it's sad and a little disturbing to see someone just striaght up change their style and morph into another blond, droll, untalented piece of dreck because it's what the trend says....Norah Jones seems to be doing well without following trends. It just would have been nice to see Ashlee do the same....

and that was my worthless two cents. She looks cute, just very Borg-like. Everyone has this look.
    I totally agree. Nothing more to add.

Quote Originally Posted by glamazon View Post

I see what you are saying but still don't see why changing her style dramatically is such a sell-out? How do you know she hasn't just grown up and now prefers that style? We don't have to be defined for life by some little punk stage we went through at 17. Plus look how much stick Jennifer Aniston gets for keeping her look the same all the time. She's young, she's experimenting and she looks far better now than before. Who wouldn't want to be that way?

Silver Member Green-eyed-hottie's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by hotncmom View Post
    I think she's cute. Love her outfit. She's WAY better looking than that tranny sister of hers.
    I agree!!
    "Happy families are all alike; every unhappy family is unhappy in its own way"

I love how she looks now,she's totally done a 180. Her hair is amazing now i love it

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information