Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Ashlee Simpson at Asia Society gala (05/16/07)

She looks really good.

Shes so boring.
    And why is she famous? Ah, first thanks to Jessica and now because people click on her name to see if the PS has lasted.

Beside the nosejob, she also changed her hair, make up and style: there's a lot more than PS here, guys. People always focus on the nose but the real makeover is also due to other stuff: she's really scary, like double personality. How can you change that much and feel comfortable??

Now we've talked enough about your PS, Ashee: it's time to show some talent, don't you think? Just try to work on something for real just once in your lifetime, stop living on to somebody else's fame: that's cheap.

Dumb fake bitch.
    Three reasons to be teacher: June, July, August.

A lot of people change hair color, hair length and style all the time. I feel just because someone gets something fixed (that obviously made them feel less attactive about themselves) doesn't mean they are a shell of their former self. If it makes her happy then more power to her. I think she looks lovely, then again, I have always thought she was the prettier of the two, even when she had the witchy nose and ugly black hair. At the age she was when she first came around, and still is for that matter, she was finding herself; we watched her grow into a woman and figure out who she was. I think this softer look does look much better on her. I think she tried the the rocker/goth/alternative thing when she first came about because she was trying to be the opposite of Jessica, you know she always felt and was probably told Jessica was prettier. I don't think that look was actually her true inside look. I think at that time that's what she was trying to be but as she grew up and found out she really did want to be pretty. lol

Whenever I see a picture of her I think Calista Flockhart...I think it's the smile.

I never thought she was attractive before and the PS has made it even worse.
    When you came in the air went out. And every shadow filled up with doubt. I don't know who you think you are, But before the night is through,I wanna do bad things with you.

Well Sweetie,
    I understand the age thing and the find who you are thing. But this doesn't make her more talented than the crap she really is, not even less dumb&insecure than how she is... and finally, not even less ridiculous than how she is (i.e., pretending people to believe you're another kind of person, like on her website there are interviews where she claims "I'm so glad I didn't get a nose job - be comfortable with what you are").
    She's just as fucked up as the rest of celebs, except 4 the fact that she's not a celeb but a cheap wannabe.

Her hair looks good...it has been a while!!!

Elite Member

Don't like the dress - it gives her bottle shoulders and no waist. She looks dull - an insecure teenybopper trying to do the sultry siren stunt.

She is still average. She is a Miss Potato Head, plastic with interchangeable parts.

Quote Originally Posted by thrpschr View Post
    Don't like the dress - it gives her bottle shoulders and no waist. She looks dull - an insecure teenybopper trying to do the sultry siren stunt.
    If you see her bikini pics you see she do has no waist.

Pretty, but empty. I'm not sure that's a good trade-off, personality and uniqueness for bland, cookie-cutter good looks.
    We all like to think we're so special. But in the end, we all do the same stupid shit. - Dennis Miller

Elite Member

She is the better looking sister now, but I agree that she doesn't even look like the same person. I think that's a little sad. Sure, she's wasn't the beauty she is now, but she did lose what made her her. So long as she's happy though, it's not my business. Good on her!

It's going to be fun watching her face slowly shift and melt.

PS can't buy real beauty. It just can't. For some reason, nobody seems to accept that there are beautiful people with imperfect noses, and other imperfections. It's like a society full of plastic dolls. Gross.

Silver Member

Quote Originally Posted by wheelbarrow View Post
    she looks really good. she is the prettier simpson sister now. kudos to her plastic surgeon.
    i agree 100% , but i always thought she was better looking than Jessica.

Quote Originally Posted by Dorahacky View Post
    Pretty, but empty. I'm not sure that's a good trade-off, personality and uniqueness for bland, cookie-cutter good looks.
    Oh, no! She's not empty!!! And she claims that, too!!! WTF!!!

She is dressed very well but her face is oh so boring.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information