Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Anna Kournikova arrives at the Kabaret Club in London (05/??/2006)

Default Re: Anna Kournikova arrives at the Kabaret Club in London (05/??/2006)

If she was some random girl that I saw in the street I'd probably think, oh yeah she's quite pretty. But the fact that she is pictured as this stunning blonde just makes her seem uglier to me. I'm always like that. I think people with less fuss are the most beautiful. Don't draw attention to it and it won't get knocked, well in most cases.
    No man is worth your tears, but once you find one that is, he won't make you cry
    G_ F_CK Y__RS_LF - Would you like to buy a vowel??

Gold Member

Quote Originally Posted by Tiara
    If she was some random girl that I saw in the street I'd probably think, oh yeah she's quite pretty. But the fact that she is pictured as this stunning blonde just makes her seem uglier to me. I'm always like that. I think people with less fuss are the most beautiful. Don't draw attention to it and it won't get knocked, well in most cases.

Dont hate her because she's beautiful!!!!

Perlita! haha. Theres plenty of beautiful celebrities that I praise daily for being naturally pretty and stunning. Anna is just not one of them in my book. I am not a jealous person at all, if I think someone is sickeningly gorgeous I'll say it, jealousy just makes you bitter, as many people know!
    No man is worth your tears, but once you find one that is, he won't make you cry
    G_ F_CK Y__RS_LF - Would you like to buy a vowel??

Gold Member

Quote Originally Posted by Tiara
    Perlita! haha. Theres plenty of beautiful celebrities that I praise daily for being naturally pretty and stunning. Anna is just not one of them in my book. I am not a jealous person at all, if I think someone is sickeningly gorgeous I'll say it, jealousy just makes you bitter, as many people know!

Ok, now Im being serious :I know what u mean. I ,for example, dont like Scalett Johansson(what is so beautiful about her,really? ) , but at the same time many people find her gorgeous. Prefectly normal.
    OT: I was just reading the thread,where users posted their pics and let me tell u, u are very attractive. So is the majority of others on the board!

Gold Member

Quote Originally Posted by MonkeyMix
    perilita, I also agree on Scarlett Johannson. another overrated one.

WHo is the lucky girl u DONT find overrated??

Bronze Member

Quote Originally Posted by Perilita
    My thoughts exactly! I wonder whether it's her real hair though. If it is .. then WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And she's super cute and pretty! A stunner. I just cant understand how some of u can call her "Ugly"!!!
    I agree she is beautiful....and i think that IS her real hair...i love Anna...she seems sooo sweet....

Silver Member

she looks really pretty. I love her hair

Hit By Ban Bus! AliceInWonderland's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by sylviethebest
    She's so gorgeously skinny.
    she may be skinny, but ain't nothing gorgeous 'bout that mug and manhips anyone?!
    nice hair though

Bronze Member

These are from May 22nd (in order the title to be correct). Anna was in London that day to take part in the Ariel ACE tennis finals.

http://www.kournikovaimages.com/signature.php
    Kournikova Images Website (Blog,News,Community,Calendar and of course HQ Images)

Bronze Member

I don't see a picture

Bronze Member

Neither do I.. something must be wrong with the image hosting provider.. If you can't wait there is an album with all 17 of them in my site..

http://www.kournikovaimages.com/signature.php
    Kournikova Images Website (Blog,News,Community,Calendar and of course HQ Images)

Bronze Member

love her hair .

Friend of Gossip Rocks! buttmunch's Avatar

She's actually a much more talented tennis player than most people think. It's ironic that she's extremely underrated in tennis and extremely overrated in looks. She's ugly and has horrible proportions.
    She was not a great tennis player when compared to the rest of the circuit. Still looks like a young Yeltsin to me.
    'Those who sacrifice liberty for security deserve neither.' Ben Franklin

"When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying the cross."
    --Sinclair Lewis

I think she's gonna look like hell when the "Babushka factor" hits!

I don't think she's stunning. Pretty, yes, stunning, no. And way too skinny here.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information