Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Angelina's belly and stretched tattoo

Default Re: Angelina's belly and stretched tattoo

Quote Originally Posted by cocainekate
    Yeah, even laser tattoo removal leaves some type of scar, and I think women who don't get stretch marks are in a pretty slim minority! And once you get stretch marks, I don't know if there is any way to remove them completely. Angie has tattoos all over her abdomen. It's going to be a nasty mess.
    As long as they can airbrush the tattoos etc off, I'm sure she can live her life well enough. I still wish she would get some serious post partum depression when she figures she can't get her tatts to look as good as they used to be.........hahahahaha..........That would make it all the more interesting. Gosh imagine if she had post-partum depression, I feel sorry for Brad the most because he'll get the worst of her knives for getting her preggers.

But I guess Miss Womb Raider won't get stretch marks cause she is like you know.. superhuman. Oh yeah she will be like barbie and not stretch a bit .
    Last edited by Voodoo Child; January 26th, 2006 at 07:49 PM.

I guess the grass is always greener on the other side. Stretch marks are hidden easily enough. I'd take the marks if I could have the rest of my body the way it looked before! (Unless they were so heinous that you could see them through a thick sweater and they sent people screaming into the night). I also knew a skinny girl like Ange who didn't get 'em either. She also had a good sized belly tat (A black leopard) that went right back to the way it looked before! It's not even unusual. I guess I just take it for granted. I'm telling you heredity it everything here. I didn't do anything special in the way of creams or cocoa butter. Just used the same lotion I always did after bath/shower. I just have very thick, oily skin that's pliable....like the other women in the family.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

Why would you say you wish depression on her? That is really a fucked up thing to say? And why in the hell do you feel a need toooo ovvver analyze everything about angelina..who cares..If she bothers you that much why do u feel the need to post in practically even brad and angelina topic..if you dislike them so much?
    Life will break you. Nobody can protect you from that, and living alone won't either, for solitude will also break you with its yearning. You have to love. You have to feel. Horrible isn't it? It makes you so vulnerable.

A*O

Quote Originally Posted by Tiara
    I dunno, I think its a prety good quote
    Only if you're an ED tragic.......
    I've never liked lesbianism - it leaves a bad taste in my mouth
    Dame Edna Everage

Just because you're offended doesn't mean you're right.

Quote Originally Posted by esmereldagrubb
    She needs to GAIN some weight or else she will be having one malnourished baby, like zahara was.
    Not necessarily, I know of a girl that was about this thin before and during her pregnancy, her baby wasn't malnourished and she didn't have a single stretch mark, except from one where her belly button ring was (bitch! )
    Mmm... Am I wrong, or did it just get fatter in here?

What do you expect when I suspect she is getting hints from Posh on how to stay thin all pregnancy. And we all know what happened to Posh's belly.

Gold Member

Quote Originally Posted by Tiara
    I don't like stomach tattoos. A friend of mine had a dolphin around her belly button, then she got pregnant and now its a whale!
    My cousin has this big tattoo on her stomach that's Wilbur the pig sitting in front of a fence, it even had some little scenery with it. Anyway, her doctor tells her "when piggy is this big (making her hands about the size of a dinner plate) you'll have baby". Can you believe that sucker went right back down to original size with not a mark in sight?

Meanwhile, my 2 & 1/2 year old wanted to know what those lines on Mommy were. I tell him they're stretchmarks and then he wants to know why Mommy colored with markers. It's so not fair.

Quote Originally Posted by lennonfan
    The meaning of the belly tattoo is rather ominous from the perspective of the child growing inside....what nourishes me destroys me? You better hope not, kid!
    I didn't even think to realize this......you are so right....rather ironic.
    If the mind, that rules the body, ever so far forgets itself as to trample on its slave, the slave is never generous enough to forgive the injury, but will rise and smite the oppressor. ~Henry Wadsworth Longfellow

A*O

Maybe Angie should get this done when she's a bit bigger?

I've never liked lesbianism - it leaves a bad taste in my mouth
    Dame Edna Everage

Just because you're offended doesn't mean you're right.

Quote Originally Posted by A*O
    Maybe Angie should get this done when she's a bit bigger?

Yuck!

GOD, creams dont do a THING. Its hereditary. People who claim cocoa butter saved them from stretch marks are just fooling themselves- you're either elastic or NOT.
    Go sell crazy someplace else. We're all stocked up here...
    www.fashion-templates.com

I agree. I only used regular after bath lotion like I did before pregnancy. I might have used cocoa butter like...twice. I just had too many other things to think about. I worked a job on my feet the entire time so being comfortable and taking care of my aching feet was my first priority. And finding pantyhose that didn't aggravate me. Maternity pantyhose suck. I wore regular in queen size. They were much more comfy and supportive. I'm telling you if I didn't get 'em, then it has to be heredity!
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

Quote Originally Posted by PlasticGirl
    GOD, creams dont do a THING. Its hereditary. People who claim cocoa butter saved them from stretch marks are just fooling themselves- you're either elastic or NOT.
    Exactly. And I told the board once before I think AJ is Barbie. She won't stretch a bit.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread Information