Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Angelina Jolie's First Pic After Shiloh's Birth (06/06/2006)

Default Re: Angelina Jolie's First Pic After Shiloh's Birth (06/06/2006)

Quote Originally Posted by SlimandSexxy
    I do not think we are certain as to when she actually gave birth. We were told by them that they gave birth to a 7pound baby on May whatever. That baby does not look close to 7 pounds. Sorry to burst anyone's bubble, but that child may have been birthed some time before it was made known.
    MY $0.02.
    She is a cute baby, but Piloh doesnt look a week old. I think someone was lying!!

"Tão estranho carregar uma vida inteira no corpo, e ninguém suspeitar dos traumas, das quedas, dos medos, dos choros."
    Caio Fernando Abreu

Silver Member

Shiloh was born May 27th which looks about right from those pics. I don't think there's a conspiracy going on here like TomKat's.

Quote Originally Posted by SlimandSexxy
    I do not think we are certain as to when she actually gave birth. We were told by them that they gave birth to a 7pound baby on May whatever. That baby does not look close to 7 pounds. Sorry to burst anyone's bubble, but that child may have been birthed some time before it was made known.
    MY $0.02.

What would be the point in lying about something so trivial??

She's glowing and looks healthy and happy...as does Brad. Yay for them
    Mischief. Mayhem. Tattoos. Soap.

Quote Originally Posted by Icepik
    What would be the point in lying about something so trivial??
    Just to be mean and ugly, i guess

If i have not seen photos with my own eyes of pregnant Angelina on the 26th of May, i might have believed the new juvenile conspiracy

Yeah, God forbid that I should be mean and ugly on Gossip Rawkz....I just remembered, I am not allowed to make unfair judgments, be mean or ugly when it comes to the Brangelina......Give me a freaking break and possibly get out a little more.

It is a freaking gossip blog and I can be mean and ugly to whomever I want to, and I can insinuate whatever I want to about whomever I want to, and this all includes your very worshipped idol, sain't Angie.

^^I hear ya slimandsexxy. I am no fan of Brangelina either. But let's be thankful Cad (pardon me Brad) is out of Jennifer's life now and they have both moved on.

Slim, chill out i was not even refering to you but instead to your eternal enemies 'Brad and Angelina". In other words, i was only kidding that they want to be mean and ugly that's why they lied about their daughter's age.

^^ No need to explain, you were trying to insinuate that I was being mean and ugly by saying they lied about when Piloh Shitt was born, which I still think they did, and I see no reason why I need to explain their reasons for lying.

And yes, I called the baby that especially to rub it in that I can make fun of anyone as much as I make fun of others on the board. If it's okay to call Suri a pillow, I might as well make fun of the irony in Brangelina's spawn's name.

Quote Originally Posted by Voodoo Child
    ^^I hear ya slimandsexxy. I am no fan of Brangelina either. But let's be thankful Cad (pardon me Brad) is out of Jennifer's life now and they have both moved on.
    Ditto.....and AMEN!!!!

I know where you're coming from, Slim and Sexxy. I've noticed that if I post anything even remotely negative about St. Angelina...for example, "Angelina is not that saintly", there is A Certain Person who is right on my heels stating, "Oh, no, Angelina is the best thing since sliced bread!" It's like she can't stand it if anyone says anything the tiniest bit unflattering about her idol.

[quote=SlimandSexxy]^^ No need to explain, you were trying to insinuate that I was being mean and ugly by saying they lied about when Piloh Shitt was born, which I still think they did, and I see no reason why I need to explain their reasons for lying.quote]

Are you psychotic?? i told you i was not referring to you and believe me i wouldn't hide that if that was my intention. Just read to what quote did i reply to. Geez who cares what you think or what i think, there is a huge damn photo of pregnant Angelina on the 26th of May. You have no prove that they lie no matter how much you rant so it wont change a thing. But if that makes you happier then go on, perhaps they also lied about the gender of the baby that's why she "sorry he" was wearing gray, here i just gave you another conspiracy to rant about.

Quote Originally Posted by ediebrooks
    I know where you're coming from, Slim and Sexxy. I've noticed that if I post anything even remotely negative about St. Angelina...for example, "Angelina is not that saintly", there is A Certain Person who is right on my heels stating, "Oh, no, Angelina is the best thing since sliced bread!" It's like she can't stand it if anyone says anything the tiniest bit unflattering about her idol.
    I just discovered the ignore button on GR. It was hard to spot before because it doesn't show up on the threads.

All you need to do is click on the poster(s) profile, and click the "Add<(insert the username(s) to your ignore list" hyperlink, and what this does is that everytime the said poster(s) posts on a thread, the message is hidden, and you get a message stating "This message is hidden because <insert username(s)> is on your ignore list".

This would spare us all the agony of these sorts of posts and prevent further personal attack that arise from disagreeing over the Brangelina.

pretending to be a lurker but I'm not quiet enough

Not everyone is going to have the same opinion as you so try not to get too personal about what others have to say, if you don't like what's being said, yes use the ignore function or stay away from certain threads you know you will be encountering some opposing opinions that you are not gonna like. Or stay and discuss, agree to disagree, it's totally fine that you all have different opinions (except in cases of personal attacks).

If you think it's crazy, you ain't seen a thing. Just wait until we're goin down in flames.

Agreed. Some people...are kind of AGRESSIVE. I couldn't give two shits if someone disagrees, what pisses me off is the people that are rude about it.
    Life will break you. Nobody can protect you from that, and living alone won't either, for solitude will also break you with its yearning. You have to love. You have to feel. Horrible isn't it? It makes you so vulnerable.

I did notice that while it seems to be ok to have very different opinions about other stars, when it comes to brangelina, people are getting kind of aggressive. if somebody says something negative about them, there is instantly a response from offended admirers of brangelina. just chill there will be always conflicting opinions on this forum, its OK!
    There are only two tragedies in life: one is not getting what one wants, and the other is getting it.
    Oscar Wilde

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information