Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Angelina Jolie @ WITNESS gala dinner, December 5

Default Re: Angelina Jolie @ WITNESS gala dinner, December 5

^^ REALLY???
    I saw that movie a little while back, and all I could think of was how damn stupid the script and the whole concept was and how TERRIBLE she looks!! She is fucking emaciated! I cant stand her tiny little wrists and her veiny arms... EW! Especially knowing how good she used to look...
    I was hoping she wouldnt have stooped so low as to do a movie with such ridiculous lines in it. Not to mention the whole thing seems to be based on her pouting excessively and with her mouth open, peering seductively with half closed eyes and generally pretending to be "sexy". Well it is NOT happening, not with that bony body.. I miss the old Angelina.

Really???^ lol!
    I thought the movie was great, and I can be a bit of a movie snob. I thought it was light and fun!

And it's not just because I'm a fan! My boyfriend doesn't like her, and he liked the movie... and he he's more of a movie snob than I am. We agreed that they had good banter.

I thought she looked drop dead gorgeous in it.

hehe I thought the banter was a bit TOO fake and a little moronic... Like trying too hard to make HER look like she was IN CONTROL DAMN IT, know what I mean?Which is a bit silly, as she was such a stick figure, she couldnt have slapped a 5 year old. Her anorexic appearance really, really bugged me.Oh and I wanted to kick that "comic relief" Vince Vaughn in the head. Literally. All these things just put me in a constant state or eye rolling.. Really! Well, no offence to the people that liked it!

I didn't like Vince Vaughn in it, either.

The banter was silly, but I thought it was supposed to be a little over the top. If not, then... you'd be right!

aHA!I knew it!!
    Hehe, i know what you mean, it was supposed to be over the top, but I still didnt like it, even knowing that..

Quote Originally Posted by stevie View Post
    You know, angie is beautiful but she has some botox done, wonderfulyl done b/c I wouldn't be able to tell except I've seen other pictures of her zoomed in like these, and she usually has one or two thin wrinkles across her forehead. They are nonexistant here.
    I definitely see lines on her forehead, actually when I spotted them I thought it was a good thing she hadn't been botoxed YET.
    Nope.

Gold Member

"Mr and Mrs Smith" is one shitty movie. Both Angelina and Brad acted terribly in it. SHe is a beautiful woman, no doubt about it, but she is wasting away,its scary how thin she has become.

She looks really worn out in these photos. What has Brad done to her?
    Scariest Halloween mask ever > > >

Bronze Member

Quote Originally Posted by Barbara View Post
    I definitely see lines on her forehead, actually when I spotted them I thought it was a good thing she hadn't been botoxed YET.

What I meant to say was that they were alot more noticeable before. I remember some pictures of her in a conference, forgot which one. I'd look for them but it's not worth it, she's still beautiful botoxed or not.

Thin, thin, thin. She is running herself ragged. I predict she will kill herself in a flying accident. I'm not wishing that on her; I just have a very scary premonition.

I didnt mean that i liked the movie - OH no it sucked big time. SHE was just hot in the film, but i totally agree that her staged pouting and eye slitting is fucking irritating. I just put that down to my own jealousy though... I find her irritatingly hot. A man-eater. All her actions and behavior is aimed at making men fall for her, her movements and facial expressions are like feigning 'sexy' its rediculous. I just KNOW men think "oh shes totally unaware of how hot she is right now" and it makes me want to slap her!
    Go sell crazy someplace else. We're all stocked up here...
    www.fashion-templates.com

She does look tired or is she just aging?
    She is the opitimy of beauty. She is the reason women are injecting their lips with collagen.

Quote Originally Posted by Luna View Post
    She is the reason women are injecting their lips with collagen.

I thought it was because of people of color, they are the original full lip people.LOL

Quote Originally Posted by WolfGirl View Post
    I thought it was because of people of color, they are the original full lip people.LOL
    Maybe so. I think bi-racial women and men are some of the most beautiful people. White people are trying to obtain full lips and black people are trying to thin their noses. We are never satisfied!

I had a friend in grade school who had huge lips, after she'd eat oreos, her lips would have crumbs on them, we called her "cookie lips". She must be having the last laugh now

Maybe so. I think bi-racial women and men are some of the most beautiful people.
    I hope my children will be beautiful,lol, they will be bi-racial as well.

White people are trying to obtain full lips and black people are trying to thin their noses. We are never satisfied!
    VERY TRUE. Though, I do love my features and am glad with what GOD blessed me with.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information