Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Angelina Jolie at UN gala

Bono's quiet?? He just did an entire hour on Conan (the whole show was dedicated to him and U2 and he talked all about his causes), and he's on the news all the time. He's anything but quiet... he's trying to get attention (for a good reason).

Please show me one interview where Angelina states how much she donates to charity. A quote from her stating an amount, not a friend or a "source".

fine vonvyne, you aren't jennifer. are you courtney?

The best part is that it was very rare for anyone to defend Angelina, until vonvyne came along. You actually made the board seem more pro-Jolie than it ever was. lol.

ETA: I don't know why you think this is some pro-Jolie board to begin with... she really doesn't have that many fans here. Why don't you troll the Angelina fan forums?

Hit By Ban Bus!

there's always 2nd hand comments from people on how much Magina gives away from her money.[/quote]

Did she not just say she was throwing a "Welcome to America" party for her children, and will be donating money to charities from both of her children's countries "as part of the celebration", how gullible can you be not to see the very obvious attention grabber. Do we need to know that you are giving the charities money??? She just had to throw it in there ............... 'nuff said 4 1 day.

Note from muchlove: I accidentally hit "edit" instead of quote and wrote my response here by accident, and erased part of your post. I apologize!!! *slaps forehead*
    Last edited by muchlove; October 13th, 2005 at 06:13 PM.

don't let the door hit you in the fanny! :p

(you do provide interesting material to respond to, so please come back )

Hit By Ban Bus!

Quote Originally Posted by dexter7 View Post
    fine vonvyne, you aren't jennifer. are you courtney?
    I can be whatever you want me to be aiight

Must I be someone in particular, because I can see through the skank that is Magina Jolie. But I will always bash Mangina whenever I can. As you can see, I still do not care or show any compassion for the woman that is maniston, like I've said so many times, I could care less since she's still making all her money, Magina I will bash just because most of you feel the need to praise her "through the hoods that have been pulled over your eyes", and just for the fact that she has lips the size of my tiny head. Take it or leave it. I don't believe I ask you if you are Angelina or Brad when u praise her..... Go Figure!!!

Hit By Ban Bus!

Quote Originally Posted by dexter7 View Post
    don't let the door hit you in the fanny! :p

(you do provide interesting material to respond to, so please come back )
    Gotcha!!!! I will always return you know, as long as there is a Jolie post, you'll be hearing a fair share from me.

By the way, sitting in one spot can give you a big ass .......... Just a thought!

Hit By Ban Bus!

Quote Originally Posted by muchlove View Post
    The best part is that it was very rare for anyone to defend Angelina, until vonvyne came along. You actually made the board seem more pro-Jolie than it ever was. lol.

ETA: I don't know why you think this is some pro-Jolie board to begin with... she really doesn't have that many fans here. Why don't you troll the Angelina fan forums?

The same way you don't troll Angelina fan sites............Go figure!

Hit By Ban Bus!

Please show me one interview where Angelina states how much she donates to charity. A quote from her stating an amount, not a friend or a "source".
    I guess it's okay to say it isn't coming from her right, what about all the sources thathave quoted Maniston, I believe Maniston has become a whiner as a result. Well guess what, what's good for thegoose is also good for the gander. Magina is a blabbermouth, she needs to shut the f*ck up about how much she donates. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by vonvyne View Post
    Did she not just say she was throwing a "Welcome to America" party for her children, and will be donating money to charities from both of her children's countries "as part of the celebration", how gullible can you be not to see the very obvious attention grabber. Do we need to know that you are giving the charities money??? She just had to throw it in there ............... 'nuff said 4 1 day.
    I don't think she said she was giving this party. Some tabloid said she was giving it. Not the same thing.

Hit By Ban Bus!

Quote Originally Posted by WhoAmI View Post
    I don't think she said she was giving this party. Some tabloid said she was giving it. Not the same thing.
    Can u also mention tabloids and 2nd hand info when you feel the need to call Maniston a whiner. Thanks.....Geez the hypocricy!

tell it like it is, vonvyne *roar*
    seriously, you care waaaay too much about this. it's funny

as for bono, that egomaniac attention whore has never been quiet. and i'm sure he paid someone to nominate him for the nobel peace prize - which if there is justice in the world he will never get

there's always 2nd hand comments from people on how much Magina gives away from her money.
    Second hand comments don't count. I could go around talking about how much money Bono gives away... does that mean he's somehow bragging by proxy??

She never said any of that... that was in a tabloid article. It may be a fact that she's donating money from the party, but that doesn't mean she was running through the streets screaming it to anyone that would listen.

Hit By Ban Bus!

Second hand comments don't count. I could go around talking about how much money Bono gives away... does that mean he's somehow bragging by proxy??

She never said any of that... that was in a tabloid article. It may be a fact that she's donating money from the party, but that doesn't mean she was running through the streets screaming it to anyone that would listen.

Question?? Did Maniston ever say anything?? HOw many sources and friends have been quoted as talking for her???? And why is she a whiner???? ............. Go Figure!!

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information