Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Angelina Jolie at UN gala

Talk about old-style Hollywood glamour! She certainly leaves CZJ in the dust. Yowza.

Quote Originally Posted by vonvyne View Post
    I blame her and Brad and I could care less about Aniston. It is people like you that feel the need to continue to praise the skank. HOmewrecking is what she does best and has proven it time and time again, but of course it's okay since she's so beatiful. If someone else did all she did and was at the UN, I bet you will all be bashing them right now. Stay away from the celebs??? I can't even stand them, if I had my way there'd be none, because they are all egotistic pricks.
    I'm really beginning to thing that you have personal issue you need to work out or out grow - it's actually kinda disturbing if you ask me.

I mean LOOK AT YOUR POSTS:

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/sea...?searchid=7209

You don't have that many and it's like you're obsessed.

Sure no one likes everyone but you've really got a hang up here girlfriend.

Good luck with that.
    He who knows does not speak.
    He who speaks does not know.
    Lao-tzu

Gold Member

No I feel most of us have been in that same predicament of being cheated on and that situation brings out raw emotions.

I wonder how can people can consider Angelina hot, I mean sure she looks nice but much older than her age and she's so skinny !!!! I mean are you the same people considering Nicole and Lindsay starving while glorifying Angelina's beauty ??? It is quite disturbing...
    BTW, I don't have nothing against Angelina or the fact she's now dating Brad, but I never got her appeal, I think she's quite plain and creepy and the fact she had quite a lot of plastic surgery done is just repulsive to me. In fact she looks so false and plastic, she just lacks charisma IMO.

Hit By Ban Bus!

Quote Originally Posted by suede View Post
    I'm really beginning to thing that you have personal issue you need to work out or out grow - it's actually kinda disturbing if you ask me.

I mean LOOK AT YOUR POSTS:

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/sea...?searchid=7209

You don't have that many and it's like you're obsessed.

Sure no one likes everyone but you've really got a hang up here girlfriend.

Good luck with that.

Why are u folllowing up on on all my posts, If I am obsessed, can I call you stalker???? It ain't none of your bizness what I do on gossiprocks, and if I decide to only post where I feel I need to, none of your bizness there either, so back the f*ck off.

Hit By Ban Bus!

**Why do actors & celebrities get such awards for humanitarian work when there are thousands of workers out in the field not being recognized? Doctor's without boarders, nuns, aid workers etc who live without running water & plumbing in god-awful countries to help children and the marginalized. Angie flies in on her air-conditioned jet, does some work, has lots of photos taken then flies out again to collect awards. While the real workers are there 24/7 for years and never get recognized.**

I couldn't have said it any better.

Why are u folllowing up on on all my posts, If I am obsessed, can I call you stalker???? It ain't none of your bizness what I do on gossiprocks, and if I decide to only post where I feel I need to, none of your bizness there either, so back the f*ck off.
    LOL

Ok darlin...

He who knows does not speak.
    He who speaks does not know.
    Lao-tzu

Gold Member

**Why do actors & celebrities get such awards for humanitarian work when there are thousands of workers out in the field not being recognized? Doctor's without boarders, nuns, aid workers etc who live without running water & plumbing in god-awful countries to help children and the marginalized. Angie flies in on her air-conditioned jet, does some work, has lots of photos taken then flies out again to collect awards. While the real workers are there 24/7 for years and never get recognized.**

Tell it. That shit pisses me off too.

because those more "common" workers are not likely to inspire the public to take note and become more conscious of world problems. you may not like it, but that is the fact.

Silver Member

Anjelina is stunningly gorgeous but I do agree with Vonvynes quotes about normal people not getting any notice, it does stink, but I guess that is just the life of a celeb, it is good that she is trying to do good with her money. WOw though, she is beautiful. I hear she is even more beautiful in person.

There are lots of people involved in the UN and with charities and other organizations that take airplanes and wear nice clothes and have lots of money, and get awards. That's life... there are people involved in the money side, the business side, the spokespeople, the organizers, and others. This is not new, Angelina did not invent the concept.

But yes, the people that are out there doing the dirty work should get more recognition. For all I know, they do get awards... Angelina wasn't the only person to receive one that night, you know.

Elite Member

^ Try telling Team Maniston that (oh wait--that's too logical).

Quote Originally Posted by bebechat View Post
    I wonder how can people can consider Angelina hot, I mean sure she looks nice but much older than her age and she's so skinny !!!! I mean are you the same people considering Nicole and Lindsay starving while glorifying Angelina's beauty ??? It is quite disturbing...
    BTW, I don't have nothing against Angelina or the fact she's now dating Brad, but I never got her appeal, I think she's quite plain and creepy and the fact she had quite a lot of plastic surgery done is just repulsive to me. In fact she looks so false and plastic, she just lacks charisma IMO.
    well, i think it depends what kind of beauty you like. nicole is very classic, angie is more agressive.

and btw, i never thought lindsay lohan was pretty. she has all those freckles all over her face, it's disturbing.
    Last edited by stardust; October 13th, 2005 at 05:13 PM.

because this is their job. they are poster boys/girls, always were.

that's the society we live in, i know it's crap to think they have 10 million dollar salaries and a doctor who studied all his life doesn't. but that is life. what is not life is you taking all your anger in one person only, being miss jolie. why don't you share your hate with bono, for instance?
    Last edited by stardust; October 13th, 2005 at 05:14 PM.

Hit By Ban Bus!

Quote Originally Posted by stardust View Post
    because this is their job. they are poster boys/girls, always were.

that's the society we live in, i know it's crap to think they have 10 million dollar salaries and a doctor who studied all his life doesn't. but that is life. what is not life is you taking all your anger in one person only, being miss jolie. why don't you share your hate with bono, for instance?

I won't share my hate with Bono, because Bono does his charity/goodwill quietly and I truely believe that he means good in all honesty, and with no pretences. You don't see anyone talking about how much money he is giving away, you know why...........Because he doesn't blab about it to make himself look so good. Bono does doesn't have a history of ruining relationships as well.

on the other hand, Mother Magina, blabs to anyone who wants to listen how much of her money she gives away and it in turn makes its way into the papers, and in the end gullible people like so many on here, "praise her majesty, that is the ever-so-holy-homeless-African-Children-adopting" fake that is Magina Jolie. She does a good job of also turning her love of ruining relationships into "oops, it just happened", so much for not "ever trying to sleep with a married man", hello, Mr Pitt's divorce only became final Oct 2nd, but she was making hyena animal noises in Africa way back in Feb. She is a fake, and I can see through her face to know that she does all she does for publicity. Unfortunate that our society is so superficial and two-faced, such that if someone did not look like Magina and still did all she did, they'd be the biggest skank that there is. I do not conform to society, and IMVHO Magina Jolie is a skank.........and I refuse to be told or sucked into believing otherwise just because of the many gullible posters on this board. Thanks.

**Phew that was a handful**

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information