Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Angelina Jolie And Pitt With Her Son Maddox Shopping In L.a. 11\14* More Pics Added*

Default Re: Angelina Jolie And Pitt With Her Son Maddox Shopping In L.a. 11\14* More Pics Added*

Here's one of Angelina smiling! You can't see it very well, but she is.

She's smiling at Maddox, but whatever.

Default Re: Angelina Jolie And Pitt With Her Son Maddox Shopping In L.a. 11\14* More Pics Add

Quote Originally Posted by shane View Post
    I Have the same feelings when seeing pics of them too. You should read Lainey's take on the pics of them, I found it interesting. Here's the link http://www.laineygossip.com/ArticleList.aspx?ID=2678

It's interesting, but I think it's silly. Lainey's working on some conspiracy theories there! I think it's pretty ridiculous to call grocery shopping a publicity stunt. I mean, come on. They only go shopping when Jen has a story in the media? lol. Angelina has been shot shopping for her own groceries by the paparazzi since forever. Is she supposed to stop now because she's with Brad?

Are these people supposed to NEVER leave the house? I don't get it.

Default Re: Angelina Jolie And Pitt With Her Son Maddox Shopping In L.a. 11\14* More Pics Added*

Every picture of them looks like Brad is not suppose to speak, unless spoken to. Mangie wears the balls and pants in this relationship.
    Im ashamed to say what I did for a klondike bar...

Kinda of like mine....hehe
    Im ashamed to say what I did for a klondike bar...

^Yes! And her hair is horid with the highlights.

She's still filming that movie... I hope she goes back to her dark hair after it's finished.

Quote Originally Posted by FierceKiten View Post
    Every picture of them looks like Brad is not suppose to speak, unless spoken to. Mangie wears the balls and pants in this relationship.
    what's the matter with that? is the woman supposed to be told what to do?

angie is not like that, you go girl!

Default Re: Angelina Jolie And Pitt With Her Son Maddox Shopping In L.a. 11\14* More Pics Add

Quote Originally Posted by WickedHo View Post
    If you're talking about AJ and Brad, then this statement speaks volumes. Seems to me that there's some sense of shame about a relationship if you profess your love to one another but not the whole world. I'm not suggesting they go all Tom Cruise on us, but, damn! At least walk around in a couple of t-shirts that say "Yes, we're a couple. Now shut up."
    no, they just don't want something that is private being seen by the whole world. I wouldn't talk. I don't even talk about the men I date to my parents. it's not their businesses. when it's the one, that I will talk. but that is my parents. I sure wouldn't talk to the media.

^^ If so, then AJ's a hypocrite extraodinnaire! There was controversy around her marriage to Billy Bob, so how can this be any different? Whateva. Angie's gonna do what Angie wants to do. Good for her. I still call Bullshit! on this whole "privacy" thing, though...
    some people do grow from mistakes...

after the way she was treated when she said she wear his blood around her neck, I'm sure she thought that wasn't a smart thing to do. AND there are kids involved now.

Quote Originally Posted by shane View Post
    I Have the same feelings when seeing pics of them too. You should read Lainey's take on the pics of them, I found it interesting. Here's the link http://www.laineygossip.com/ArticleList.aspx?ID=2678
    That was GREAT! I don't regularly read Lainey, but maybe I should start? Thanks for the link, Shane!!

Quote Originally Posted by MrsDark View Post
    To me, the fact that they haven't said diddly is very refreshing! More celebs should try it! It would at least give the impression that they weren't so self-absorbed and neurotic, even if this was privately the case. Most of AJ's coming clean in the past has been in regard to things specifically revolving around her. Even when she spoke of *her lovers* she did not name names. Not much difference now IMO. Other than the fact that the phtographic evidence of who she is most likely now shagging speaks for itself. But that's precisely why she doesn't have to. Fuck declarations! It's none of our business really. That's a big part of what makes...or used to make....speculation about the lives of celebs so much fun!
    Aha! Another point I had not considered: people change. Perhaps AJ and Bradley lament their past and now want to become the type of stars that keep their private life private. (Jodie Foster, anybody?) Good point, Mrs. Dark. I certainly hope so! Because they'd seem like much classier people if they did.

Quote Originally Posted by OoOitzCathyOoO View Post
    Why all the hate?? They can't be all smiles ALL the time!! a Do you walk around smiling ALL THE TIME??
    Well, obviously! As I tried to explain in previous posts: I do not expect to see pix of AJ and Brad smiling all the time. I would, however, expect to see at least ONE pic of the two appearing to enjoy each other's company. I stated it was odd that they appeared so stern all the time. And, thankfully, MuchLove stated she'd seen them smiling in at least one photo. I then conceded to the obvious: just because I've never seen them smiling doesn't mean they don't ever have a good time together. MuchLove then posted pix, to prove that it would be extremely odd for two people as widely photographed as these to never appear in EVEN ONE smiling or having a good time.

Geez, Louise...
    Last edited by WickedHo; November 18th, 2005 at 02:02 PM.

I'm not saying they have to! But the fact that they haven't is a little... suspect to me. I mean, AJ's had no problems in the past discussing her relationships, her sex life, etc. So why get all mum now?? I suspect it's Brad's desire to not come clean, because he seems to have more appreciation for his privacy than AJ.
    errr.. because she is a mom. people grow from their mistakes. angie did. she's now with two kids. she actually said that maddox changed her and that was one of the reasons she didn't click with billy bob anymore. if you remember, they were together when she adopted maddox.

she just want to go on with her life. people always say that everyone is allowed to learn from their mistakes, but somehow they never give the vote of confidence to the ones that have mistaken.

^^ Stardust, go back and read my latest post.

my bad, and I just realized I already commented that one... oh, it's been a long day for me. sorry!

No problem!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread Information