Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Angelina Jolie And Pitt With Her Son Maddox Shopping In L.a. 11\14* More Pics Added*

Default Re: Angelina Jolie And Pitt With Her Son Maddox Shopping In L.a. 11\14* More Pics Add

Quote Originally Posted by stardust View Post
    donīt they still deny they are together?

buffy and shit-boy arenīt followed everywhere by paparazi. and they could use some to be in the public eye for a change. brad and angie donīt need that.
    But that's just it! More photos means more opportunities to catch AJ and Bradley looking happy! Thank goodness MuchLove schooled me! Mind you, I'm fully aware that these are just seconds of time caught on camera, but I really was starting to wonder why they're so stern all the time.

Default Re: Angelina Jolie And Pitt With Her Son Maddox Shopping In L.a. 11\14* More Pics Add

Quote Originally Posted by muchlove View Post
    I don't think they're denying that they're together... they just won't talk about it at all.
    If you're talking about AJ and Brad, then this statement speaks volumes. Seems to me that there's some sense of shame about a relationship if you profess your love to one another but not the whole world. I'm not suggesting they go all Tom Cruise on us, but, damn! At least walk around in a couple of t-shirts that say "Yes, we're a couple. Now shut up."

Default Re: Angelina Jolie And Pitt With Her Son Maddox Shopping In L.a. 11\14* More Pics Added*

Yeah, but I think the reason they don't want to talk about it is because of the controversy surrounding it, and now they just want to be private, blah blah blah. I don't know... if it were me, I'd be all, "F U bitches! I won him fair and square!"

Default Re: Angelina Jolie And Pitt With Her Son Maddox Shopping In L.a. 11\14* More Pics Added*

I think those are really cool shoes Maddox is sporting. Look like robot boots.

It looks like Ang is smiling when her back is to the camera in some of those pics. Like you're getting a little hint of it when you look at it right.

^^ If so, then AJ's a hypocrite extraodinnaire! There was controversy around her marriage to Billy Bob, so how can this be any different? Whateva. Angie's gonna do what Angie wants to do. Good for her. I still call Bullshit! on this whole "privacy" thing, though...

Why are they required to discuss their relationship?? Why do they need to profess their love? It's their business! The only reason people want to know is because of the "controversy" in the beginning, and I can't say I blame them for not wanting to open up that whole can of worms again. They'll talk about it when they're ready, and if any of the rumors are true, they are thinking about coming out with the "truth". I don't think they should.. they should go on about their business and do their thing, just like they're doing right now.

Quote Originally Posted by muchlove View Post
    Why are they required to discuss their relationship?? Why do they need to profess their love? It's their business! The only reason people want to know is because of the "controversy" in the beginning, and I can't say I blame them for not wanting to open up that whole can of worms again. They'll talk about it when they're ready, and if any of the rumors are true, they are thinking about coming out with the "truth". I don't think they should.. they should go on about their business and do their thing, just like they're doing right now.
    I'm not saying they have to! But the fact that they haven't is a little... suspect to me. I mean, AJ's had no problems in the past discussing her relationships, her sex life, etc. So why get all mum now?? I suspect it's Brad's desire to not come clean, because he seems to have more appreciation for his privacy than AJ.

Bronze Member

they look cute. I love them

wow does this woman love to wear black or what. maybe she has colored undies??

Hmmmm, when I first saw the pics I thought awww they look like a real married couple with a family but then I looked again and they do look like quite scary people, the types that would wack you out of the way with their trolly! They both look pretty miserable, I can imagine them spending their days bickering and thinking of as many ways to be photographed as possible!
    No man is worth your tears, but once you find one that is, he won't make you cry
    G_ F_CK Y__RS_LF - Would you like to buy a vowel??

ohh . . trolly=shopping cart! got it. god i love you british folk!

Bronze Member

Quote Originally Posted by WickedHo View Post
    ^^ Yeah, I get it, but... It just strikes me as a little... odd... that they look so serious in all the candids I've seen. Sure, I know the razzi is around, but even at the grocery store, in these last pix... I dunno. It's just... a little odd to me.
    I Have the same feelings when seeing pics of them too. You should read Lainey's take on the pics of them, I found it interesting. Here's the link http://www.laineygossip.com/ArticleList.aspx?ID=2678

Friend of Gossip Rocks! buttmunch's Avatar

I think it's great they're going about and doing normal things. They probably look pissy because someone is running around taking their pictures while they go about doing normal things. I'll say one thing, if someone was sticking a camera in my kids' face all the time, I'd be going to court, a la Jackie O.
    'Those who sacrifice liberty for security deserve neither.' Ben Franklin

"When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying the cross."
    --Sinclair Lewis

Quote Originally Posted by WickedHo View Post
    I'm not saying they have to! But the fact that they haven't is a little... suspect to me. I mean, AJ's had no problems in the past discussing her relationships, her sex life, etc. So why get all mum now?? I suspect it's Brad's desire to not come clean, because he seems to have more appreciation for his privacy than AJ.
    To me, the fact that they haven't said diddly is very refreshing! More celebs should try it! It would at least give the impression that they weren't so self-absorbed and neurotic, even if this was privately the case. Most of AJ's coming clean in the past has been in regard to things specifically revolving around her. Even when she spoke of *her lovers* she did not name names. Not much difference now IMO. Other than the fact that the phtographic evidence of who she is most likely now shagging speaks for itself. But that's precisely why she doesn't have to. Fuck declarations! It's none of our business really. That's a big part of what makes...or used to make....speculation about the lives of celebs so much fun!
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

Why all the hate?? They can't be all smiles ALL the time!! a Do you walk around smiling ALL THE TIME??

I love my Angie<3...she's still hot and even hotter with Brad!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information