Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 60

Thread: Angelina Jolie And Pitt With Her Son Maddox Shopping In L.a. 11\14* More Pics Added*

  1. #31
    Hit By Ban Bus! WickedHo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    NYC, baby!
    Posts
    9,249

    Default Re: Angelina Jolie And Pitt With Her Son Maddox Shopping In L.a. 11\14* More Pics Add

    Quote Originally Posted by stardust View Post
    donīt they still deny they are together?

    buffy and shit-boy arenīt followed everywhere by paparazi. and they could use some to be in the public eye for a change. brad and angie donīt need that.
    But that's just it! More photos means more opportunities to catch AJ and Bradley looking happy! Thank goodness MuchLove schooled me! Mind you, I'm fully aware that these are just seconds of time caught on camera, but I really was starting to wonder why they're so stern all the time.

  2. #32
    Hit By Ban Bus! WickedHo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    NYC, baby!
    Posts
    9,249

    Default Re: Angelina Jolie And Pitt With Her Son Maddox Shopping In L.a. 11\14* More Pics Add

    Quote Originally Posted by muchlove View Post
    I don't think they're denying that they're together... they just won't talk about it at all.
    If you're talking about AJ and Brad, then this statement speaks volumes. Seems to me that there's some sense of shame about a relationship if you profess your love to one another but not the whole world. I'm not suggesting they go all Tom Cruise on us, but, damn! At least walk around in a couple of t-shirts that say "Yes, we're a couple. Now shut up."

  3. #33
    Elite Member muchlove's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    6,241

    Default Re: Angelina Jolie And Pitt With Her Son Maddox Shopping In L.a. 11\14* More Pics Added*

    Yeah, but I think the reason they don't want to talk about it is because of the controversy surrounding it, and now they just want to be private, blah blah blah. I don't know... if it were me, I'd be all, "F U bitches! I won him fair and square!"

  4. #34
    Gold Member moocow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    717

    Default Re: Angelina Jolie And Pitt With Her Son Maddox Shopping In L.a. 11\14* More Pics Added*

    I think those are really cool shoes Maddox is sporting. Look like robot boots.

    It looks like Ang is smiling when her back is to the camera in some of those pics. Like you're getting a little hint of it when you look at it right.

  5. #35
    Hit By Ban Bus! WickedHo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    NYC, baby!
    Posts
    9,249

    Default Re: Angelina Jolie And Pitt With Her Son Maddox Shopping In L.a. 11\14* More Pics Add

    ^^ If so, then AJ's a hypocrite extraodinnaire! There was controversy around her marriage to Billy Bob, so how can this be any different? Whateva. Angie's gonna do what Angie wants to do. Good for her. I still call Bullshit! on this whole "privacy" thing, though...

  6. #36
    Elite Member muchlove's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    6,241

    Default Re: Angelina Jolie And Pitt With Her Son Maddox Shopping In L.a. 11\14* More Pics Add

    Why are they required to discuss their relationship?? Why do they need to profess their love? It's their business! The only reason people want to know is because of the "controversy" in the beginning, and I can't say I blame them for not wanting to open up that whole can of worms again. They'll talk about it when they're ready, and if any of the rumors are true, they are thinking about coming out with the "truth". I don't think they should.. they should go on about their business and do their thing, just like they're doing right now.

  7. #37
    Hit By Ban Bus! WickedHo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    NYC, baby!
    Posts
    9,249

    Default Re: Angelina Jolie And Pitt With Her Son Maddox Shopping In L.a. 11\14* More Pics Add

    Quote Originally Posted by muchlove View Post
    Why are they required to discuss their relationship?? Why do they need to profess their love? It's their business! The only reason people want to know is because of the "controversy" in the beginning, and I can't say I blame them for not wanting to open up that whole can of worms again. They'll talk about it when they're ready, and if any of the rumors are true, they are thinking about coming out with the "truth". I don't think they should.. they should go on about their business and do their thing, just like they're doing right now.
    I'm not saying they have to! But the fact that they haven't is a little... suspect to me. I mean, AJ's had no problems in the past discussing her relationships, her sex life, etc. So why get all mum now?? I suspect it's Brad's desire to not come clean, because he seems to have more appreciation for his privacy than AJ.

  8. #38
    Bronze Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    31

    Default Re: Angelina Jolie And Pitt With Her Son Maddox Shopping In L.a. 11\14* More Pics Added*

    they look cute. I love them

  9. #39
    Elite Member olivia720's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Wisconsin, United States
    Posts
    10,864

    Default Re: Angelina Jolie And Pitt With Her Son Maddox Shopping In L.a. 11\14* More Pics Added*

    wow does this woman love to wear black or what. maybe she has colored undies??

  10. #40
    Elite Member Tiara's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    8,106

    Default Re: Angelina Jolie And Pitt With Her Son Maddox Shopping In L.a. 11\14* More Pics Added*

    Hmmmm, when I first saw the pics I thought awww they look like a real married couple with a family but then I looked again and they do look like quite scary people, the types that would wack you out of the way with their trolly! They both look pretty miserable, I can imagine them spending their days bickering and thinking of as many ways to be photographed as possible!
    No man is worth your tears, but once you find one that is, he won't make you cry
    G_ F_CK Y__RS_LF - Would you like to buy a vowel??

  11. #41
    Elite Member olivia720's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Wisconsin, United States
    Posts
    10,864

    Default Re: Angelina Jolie And Pitt With Her Son Maddox Shopping In L.a. 11\14* More Pics Added*

    ohh . . trolly=shopping cart! got it. god i love you british folk!

  12. #42
    Bronze Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    39

    Default Re: Angelina Jolie And Pitt With Her Son Maddox Shopping In L.a. 11\14* More Pics Add

    Quote Originally Posted by WickedHo View Post
    ^^ Yeah, I get it, but... It just strikes me as a little... odd... that they look so serious in all the candids I've seen. Sure, I know the razzi is around, but even at the grocery store, in these last pix... I dunno. It's just... a little odd to me.
    I Have the same feelings when seeing pics of them too. You should read Lainey's take on the pics of them, I found it interesting. Here's the link http://www.laineygossip.com/ArticleList.aspx?ID=2678

  13. #43
    Friend of Gossip Rocks! buttmunch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Uranus
    Posts
    31,885

    Default Re: Angelina Jolie And Pitt With Her Son Maddox Shopping In L.a. 11\14* More Pics Added*

    I think it's great they're going about and doing normal things. They probably look pissy because someone is running around taking their pictures while they go about doing normal things. I'll say one thing, if someone was sticking a camera in my kids' face all the time, I'd be going to court, a la Jackie O.
    'Those who sacrifice liberty for security deserve neither.' Ben Franklin

    "When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying the cross."
    --Sinclair Lewis

  14. #44
    Elite Member MsDark's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Northwest MS/Memphis TN
    Posts
    25,746

    Default Re: Angelina Jolie And Pitt With Her Son Maddox Shopping In L.a. 11\14* More Pics Add

    Quote Originally Posted by WickedHo View Post
    I'm not saying they have to! But the fact that they haven't is a little... suspect to me. I mean, AJ's had no problems in the past discussing her relationships, her sex life, etc. So why get all mum now?? I suspect it's Brad's desire to not come clean, because he seems to have more appreciation for his privacy than AJ.
    To me, the fact that they haven't said diddly is very refreshing! More celebs should try it! It would at least give the impression that they weren't so self-absorbed and neurotic, even if this was privately the case. Most of AJ's coming clean in the past has been in regard to things specifically revolving around her. Even when she spoke of *her lovers* she did not name names. Not much difference now IMO. Other than the fact that the phtographic evidence of who she is most likely now shagging speaks for itself. But that's precisely why she doesn't have to. Fuck declarations! It's none of our business really. That's a big part of what makes...or used to make....speculation about the lives of celebs so much fun!
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

    "I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

  15. #45
    Elite Member OoOitzCathyOoO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    6,556

    Default Re: Angelina Jolie And Pitt With Her Son Maddox Shopping In L.a. 11\14* More Pics Added*

    Why all the hate?? They can't be all smiles ALL the time!! a Do you walk around smiling ALL THE TIME??

    I love my Angie<3...she's still hot and even hotter with Brad!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 10
    Last Post: November 7th, 2006, 09:53 PM
  2. Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie celebrate Maddox birthday
    By moomies in forum Gossip Archive
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: August 20th, 2006, 03:37 PM
  3. Replies: 22
    Last Post: March 30th, 2006, 08:33 PM
  4. Replies: 4
    Last Post: February 24th, 2006, 03:24 AM
  5. Replies: 52
    Last Post: November 5th, 2005, 11:54 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •