Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Angelina Jolie And Pitt With Her Son Maddox Shopping In L.a. 11\14* More Pics Added*

Ida

Default Re: Angelina Jolie And Pitt With Her Son Maddox Shopping In L.a. 11\14* More Pics Added*

The only time i liked the way Brad looked is when he did Troy.

Bronze Member

Default Re: Angelina Jolie And Pitt With Her Son Maddox Shopping In L.a. 11\14* More Pics Add

Quote Originally Posted by grace721 View Post
    BTW they were both smiling in the beach pictures that were in Star magazine. They are one hot couple!
    No they weren't. Brad was smiling, Angie was smiling at Maddox in one pic. Angelina doesn't look happy. I have seen pics of her in the past looking happy, but not of late.

Default Re: Angelina Jolie And Pitt With Her Son Maddox Shopping In L.a. 11\14* More Pics Added*

Come on guys when is the last time you had a big smile plastered on your face right after you bought groceries. By the time I am done fighting the crowds and trying to get checked out by the one lane that is opened if looks could kill everyone would be dead! BTW they were both smiling in the beach pictures that were in Star magazine. They are one hot couple!
    I agree with you there. I rarely go grocery shopping, I hate it so much. My BF usually does it - he loves it for some reason.

They both look like drug addicts. Not healthy at all.

Default Re: Angelina Jolie And Pitt With Her Son Maddox Shopping In L.a. 11\14* More Pics Add

Grace721:
    I'm not just talking about pix at the grocery store. I'm talking in general. And I'm not talking about smiles only. I have yet to see a candid photo of these two looking like they're having a good time together. And it ain't the paparazzi's fault alone! I've seen candids of other celebs yucking it up. Sarah Michelle Geller and Freddie Prinze, Jr. are two that immediately come to mind. I'm just starting to wonder why ole AJ and Bradley seem so stern all the time.

^^ Yeah, I get it, but... It just strikes me as a little... odd... that they look so serious in all the candids I've seen. Sure, I know the razzi is around, but even at the grocery store, in these last pix... I dunno. It's just... a little odd to me.

As soon as I see a candid shot of them having a good time, smiling, laughing, whatever, I'll lay my to rest!

They were smiling and laughing at the Kroger in Calgary, when they had their motorcycles!

^^ Aha! So photos of the two having a good time do exist! Whew! Thanks, Muchlove. Oh, and, I'll take your word for it...

Here's the Kroger pics where they're happier looking!

Gold Member

Quote Originally Posted by butterbean View Post
    Brad looks crappy too - to me he looks a bit haggard!
    That's because Angelina is sucking all the life out of him. She looks like she has swallowed a lemon.

Quote Originally Posted by Bellatheball View Post
    Brad hasn't looked this bad in years. He looks like a tired chronic smoker who is never happy.
    i disagree. he looked horrid for the year or two he went around sporting that ultra frizzy hair and grizzly beard.

Come on guys when is the last time you had a big smile plastered on your face right after you bought groceries. By the time I am done fighting the crowds and trying to get checked out by the one lane that is opened if looks could kill everyone would be dead! BTW they were both smiling in the beach pictures that were in Star magazine. They are one hot couple!

exactly my thoughts. they are doing daily activities. daily activities are boring. they are not going to premieres. I dont know why they have to be smiling all the time.

yes baby, they are hot!

Where's the other kid permanantly attached to her chest?

Gold Member

I think she lets him be himself but I do believe in that cosmic force called Karma so I hope they enjoy themselves while it lasts.

Quote Originally Posted by WickedHo View Post
    Grace721:
    I'm not just talking about pix at the grocery store. I'm talking in general. And I'm not talking about smiles only. I have yet to see a candid photo of these two looking like they're having a good time together. And it ain't the paparazzi's fault alone! I've seen candids of other celebs yucking it up. Sarah Michelle Geller and Freddie Prinze, Jr. are two that immediately come to mind. I'm just starting to wonder why ole AJ and Bradley seem so stern all the time.
    donīt they still deny they are together?

buffy and shit-boy arenīt followed everywhere by paparazi. and they could use some to be in the public eye for a change. brad and angie donīt need that.

I don't think they're denying that they're together... they just won't talk about it at all.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information