Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Angelina Jolie out with Shiloh and Maddox (06/16/07)

SuperSperm and SuperOvum

Quote Originally Posted by CRAZY 'N' NUTS View Post
    ^^ what?? you guys think AJ is a good mother, where the hell have you been? This is like the first time she's carried Shiloh, did you forget what she called Shiloh?

get ready here it comes

a...............

a ............ its so terrible I cant even get myself to say it

A BLOB
    And you are in such close proximity to the Jolie-Pitts that you know for a fact that Angie has only carried her biological daughter once? I don't know that she hasn't, but I don't know that she has, either.

It's odd how so many people here have so much intimate knowledge of these celebs' daily lives that they could know such a thing.

Gold Member

Quote Originally Posted by Picara View Post
    I swear that kid always has her mouth hanging open. I'd be concerned about that. Yes, I have kids and no, neither of them had a slack jawed expression 24/7.

Spears cousin.
    Shiloh certainly doesn't look very alert in any of the pictures I've seen of her. Her mother certainly didn't take care of herself when she was pregnant, gaining virtually no weight and flying around in planes late in the pregnancy, so I hope nothing is wrong with the baby.

I also think her kids are average looking at best. Maddox and Zahara are actually really ugly, IMO. Pax is pretty cute and Shiloh just looks like an average baby. She's not the second coming. I see better looking babies everyday.

Gold Member

Quote Originally Posted by pacific breeze View Post
    She looks perfectly normal, and quite cute to me. I think denigrating the looks of babies is a bit much, no matter who their parents are. Just my opinion.
    The unfortunate reality is that Mangie has put her children out there as mini-celebrities, so they are fair game. If we were talking about a good parent, who tried to shield their children from the media, criticizing the children's looks wouldn't be an issue, because they wouldn't be such public figures.

^^You have a point, but she isn't 100 per cent responsible for every pic the paps take, either.

Bronze Member

Quote Originally Posted by purple rain View Post
    The unfortunate reality is that Mangie has put her children out there as mini-celebrities, so they are fair game. If we were talking about a good parent, who tried to shield their children from the media, criticizing the children's looks wouldn't be an issue, because they wouldn't be such public figures.
    The kids didn't put themselves out there, Jolie and Pitt (supposedly?) did. It's not like the kids have much of a say in the matter, especially since they're so young. And geez. They're CHILDREN. At least adults supposedly have the self-awareness so that negative comments wouldn't affect them as much.

Quote Originally Posted by purple rain View Post
    Exactly. If their mother feels the need to pimp them for good PR, then they're fair game. I think Shiloh is a cute little girl, but my comment on her constant open mouthed expression is an honest observation. I'm not the only one who has been making it either. At another board, someone posted a whole montage of her dull, slack expression. As purple rain wrote and many have been speculating, maybe she didn't gain enough weight or drug use could have caused developmental problems. Sorry if the fantards find that offensive. Isn't there a whole thread devoted to whether of not Jayden Spears has FAS? Let's be fair then! I know some of the devoted would like Angelina and her spawn and purchases to be off-limits, but I don't see that happening any time soon. For those that are so upset, may I suggest a fan board?

Quote Originally Posted by Picara View Post
    Exactly. If their mother feels the need to pimp them for good PR, then they're fair game. I think Shiloh is a cute little girl, but my comment on her constant open mouthed expression is an honest observation. I'm not the only one who has been making it either. At another board, someone posted a whole montage of her dull, slack expression. As purple rain wrote and many have been speculating, maybe she didn't gain enough weight or drug use could have caused developmental problems. Sorry if the fantards find that offensive. Isn't there a whole thread devoted to whether of not Jayden Spears has FAS? Let's be fair then! I know some of the devoted would like Angelina and her spawn and purchases to be off-limits, but I don't see that happening any time soon. For those that are so upset, may I suggest a fan board?
    It's an interesting question. I think Shiloh is a cute baby, very cute, but she does have the same sort of look in all her pictures. The pics of Kingston (Gwen Stefani's baby) and pics of Violet (Jen Garner's baby) show two babies who are very normal and healthy and expressive.

Shiloh might be fine. It's not her fault she has two retarded parents.

Yes, it is UNTHINKABLE to say anything negative about the fruit of Veingelina's womb! UNTHINKABLE!

Again, why is anybody who says anything that isn't an all-out slam, considered a "fantard?" I'm not in the least bit upset, just curious.

Silver Member

Quote Originally Posted by Lily View Post
    It's an interesting question. I think Shiloh is a cute baby, very cute, but she does have the same sort of look in all her pictures. The pics of Kingston (Gwen Stefani's baby) and pics of Violet (Jen Garner's baby) show two babies who are very normal and healthy and expressive.

Shiloh might be fine. It's not her fault she has two retarded parents.

Yes, it is UNTHINKABLE to say anything negative about the fruit of Veingelina's womb! UNTHINKABLE!
    No it's not UNTHINKABLE. I've been wondering when Shiloh would become the victim of speculation.

She looks to me to have allergy/sinus problems just like my son did who continually had an open mouth at Shiloh's age. Not hard to figure since her little nose appears to be reddish most of the time.

Quote Originally Posted by Jane Doe View Post
    No it's not UNTHINKABLE. I've been wondering when Shiloh would become the victim of speculation.

She looks to me to have allergy/sinus problems just like my son did who continually had an open mouth at Shiloh's age. Not hard to figure since her little nose appears to be reddish most of the time.
    I think Shiloh is cute. Sometimes I like to come to the board and be snarky. It's how I do.

Though it does seem that anything negative said about Vein & Co. is some weird blasphemy. Perhaps I was absent the day they sent out the memo.

Silver Member

Quote Originally Posted by moser View Post
    The kids didn't put themselves out there, Jolie and Pitt (supposedly?) did. It's not like the kids have much of a say in the matter, especially since they're so young. And geez. They're CHILDREN. At least adults supposedly have the self-awareness so that negative comments wouldn't affect them as much.
    Your comment would also include every celebrity child out there who has been photographed with their parents by the paps while the parents were doing the most mundane things such as grocery shopping, taking the children for a walk, going to the park, etc. It's virtually impossible to hide a celebrity child away from the paps if the parents intend to live their lives.

Quote Originally Posted by pacific breeze View Post
    Again, why is anybody who says anything that isn't an all-out slam, considered a "fantard?" I'm not in the least bit upset, just curious.
    I'm curious too. Hmm.

Quote Originally Posted by Lily View Post
    I think Shiloh is cute. Sometimes I like to come to the board and be snarky. It's how I do.

Though it does seem that anything negative said about Vein & Co. is some weird blasphemy. Perhaps I was absent the day they sent out the memo.
    I guess I missed it too. Why is Jayden Spears subject to open speculation of FAS, but heaven forbid we even comment on Shiloh's appearence?

I hope that post wasn't too long.

I think the FAS thread was wrong, too. He obviously doesn't have it, and it is very cruel speculation.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information