Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Angelina Jolie, Maddox and Zahara spend the day at the playground (02/23/2006)

Default Re: Angelina, Maddox and Zahara spend the day at the playground (02/23/2006)

Quote Originally Posted by Elvira
    Now, now..........I didnít mean to offend. Some posters seemed
    to be a little too excited for a gossip board.

My apologies.
    Heh heh... Ok, I gotcha!

Default Re: Angelina, Maddox and Zahara spend the day at the playground (02/23/2006)

What I don't understand is why they are having their pictures taken EVERY SINGLE DAY in full on Brady Bunch mode. Lots of celebrities have kids but the kids are not as famous as their parents. In the case of Maddox and Zahara, they're basically just as recognizable as Brad and Angelina because the two are constantly being photographed holding them and playing with them. Other celebrities just as famous seem to manage to give their children more privacy and anonymity.

^^I agree Somerset now start ducking!

Quote Originally Posted by Voodoo Child
    ^^I agree Somerset now start ducking!
    Yeah, that's right, because no one is allowed to criticize Brangelina. Anyone who doesn't sing their praises is "coldhearted"" .

Default Re: Angelina, Maddox and Zahara spend the day at the playground(02/23/2006)

Quote Originally Posted by ray shawn
    Um, alexis, totally agree with you but you don't want to fuck with Brangelina aka bamz on this board. The brangelina aka bamz lovers will eat you alive. You have been warned. You do however have sanctuary with me, VooDoo child and edison that is about it. Good Luck and welcome.
    Theres plenty of Brangelina haters on this site and they often voice their opinions about them, I've nevr seen any being eaten alive! People can say whatever they like!

I don't dislike or love Brad and Angelina, I just don't mind them. One thing that gets to me about Angie is, why is she so afraid of colour???
    No man is worth your tears, but once you find one that is, he won't make you cry
    G_ F_CK Y__RS_LF - Would you like to buy a vowel??

I'll just chip in now...
    Again, it's TOTALLY his fault for leaving his wife etc etc but Angelina ain't no saint.
    And I doubt Maniston's a saint either. But we'll never know exactly what went on between Brad and Jen to end their relationship. That's why no one can really judge - we don't know exactly what happened. We just see Maniston being 'brave' and Brangelina laying low after.
    I'm not a huge fan of Brangelina but I've always thought Angelina - though it could be completely contrived to look that way - is elegant, not a total media ho, adores her children, and seems to genuinely give a damn about what's going on in the world. Which in Hollyweird is quite refreshing in my opinion. And she's probably the most beautiful woman around. So I kind of hate her too!

I dislike everyone: Brad, Angelina, Jen, Vince.. I could go on and on. But mostly Jessica Simpson. Oh, and "Kfed"

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic2220_1.gif

Quote Originally Posted by Somerset
    What I don't understand is why they are having their pictures taken EVERY SINGLE DAY in full on Brady Bunch mode. Lots of celebrities have kids but the kids are not as famous as their parents. In the case of Maddox and Zahara, they're basically just as recognizable as Brad and Angelina because the two are constantly being photographed holding them and playing with them. Other celebrities just as famous seem to manage to give their children more privacy and anonymity.
    I don't think there is anyone more famous than Brad and Angelina right now.

Personally, I think they are trying to life their lives as normal as they can. Parents do take their children to parks and out to eat and shopping. Should they leave them home with nannies?
    Let's AV DIS!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread Information