Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Angelina Jolie, Maddox and Zahara spend the day at the playground (02/23/2006)

Default Re: Angelina, Maddox and Zahara spend the day at the playground (02/23/2006)

Photos donít mean a thing. Remember all the happy photos of Joan Crawford and her children?
    Scariest Halloween mask ever > > >

Bronze Member

Default Re: Angelina, Maddox and Zahara spend the day at the playground (02/23/2006)

I hear the lady in the pictures is a lady named Holly, who is currently Angelina's personal Assistant. Apparently, before becoming her personal assistant, Holly and Angelina were lovers until Angelina married Billy Bob. HOw seriously sick is this woman's world.....................Brad is in some deep shit!!!

Quote Originally Posted by muchlove
    That's like blaming the chocolate cake for being eaten. I ate it: it was tempting and I took it! My fault, not the cake's.

If you care for someone... work closely with them, form a bond... and they say, "hey you... I like you a lot and I'm not happy in my marriage... I think I'm gonna break it off." And you perk up and think oooooh, yes! Do that, I'll be waiting. They break up and he comes back to you and you bonk like bunnies. How is that your fault?

It'd be very easy to assume that's how it happened. People would rather just think that she's a maneater who relentlessly persued him and forced him to leave his wife. I guess it's more fun that way.
    Muchlove, you remind me A LOT like Liz,from the APS board & when this board was CelebMeatSack.
    Last edited by mtlebay; February 25th, 2006 at 11:04 PM.
    Go Habs Go!!

Quote Originally Posted by Voodoo Child
    I don't think it is 100% Brad's fault. For instance, if you could see a married man falling for you or whatever happened, wouldn't you dissuade him?
    Thank you Voodoo! Is there any cake left btw?
    Nope.

WOW
    I have actually avoided all threads about Brad and Angelina because they were making me sick (and there have been so many lately)
    Everything they did was brilliant and cute. They are so down to earth, they make such a great couple. Blahblahblah.
    Personally I don't give a shit about any of them, I don't think they will last and those 2 kids will be the next Jack and Kelly Osbourne.
    Good to see I am not the only one!

you rock!

Gold Member

Quote Originally Posted by Elvira
    Photos donít mean a thing. Remember all the happy photos of Joan Crawford and her children?
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Quote Originally Posted by Alexis
    I hear the lady in the pictures is a lady named Holly, who is currently Angelina's personal Assistant. Apparently, before becoming her personal assistant, Holly and Angelina were lovers until Angelina married Billy Bob. HOw seriously sick is this woman's world.....................Brad is in some deep shit!!!
    Lord have mercy.

Back to the pics. I am just glad that Zahara is dressed warm this time. Got tired of her with no coat or hat out in the cold while Ang had a nice warm coat on.

Default Re: Angelina, Maddox and Zahara spend the day at the playground(02/23/2006)

Her smile when she's on these family outings look so phony and staged, and she is looking a bit crazed in some of those pics. I am guessing the other lady that's standing beside in the 2 shots trying to blend in might be one of her non-existent nannies.

Barf...............poor kids.............So sick of them!!
    You are so full of hate that you have lost the ability to think rationally! Just cuz you don't like Ang don't mean her smile ain't genuine. Gawd! And what lady are you talking about? Because it is possible that this lady of which you speak is *gasp* a by-stander. I mean, they're out in public, right? They're not on set, right?

Quote Originally Posted by ediebrooks
    You Brangelina lovers get ample opportunity to sing their praises. Anyone who disagrees with you is told how stupid and misguided they are. I don't hate Brangelina;I just don't particularly care for them;they're not my cup of tea. I guess Saint Angelina is doing a great job as a mom, and she will continue to be a great mom as long as the hobby interests her. I tend to doubt her sincerity as she made such a big deal of boo-hooing how she would never get involved with a married man because her dad hurt her so much with his cheating, then she gets herself knocked up by a married man before his divorce is even finalized.
    Well, the woman ain't no saint! Nobody is. She's human, and humans fuck up all the time, say/do things they swore they'd never say or do. Hell, when I was 14 I vowed I would never smoke cigarettes, and guess what: I only recently stopped, after having smoked for 11 years!

And I don't think motherhood is a "hobby" for her. How cold-hearted of you to even suggest it! (not that there's anything wrong with being cold-hearted...) Personally, I have welcomed this new side of AJ since Maddox came into her life. Before that, I was like "Yeah, whatever, you're a sex goddess, you do freaky things, whatever, I'm over it." Then, when I saw her talking about Maddox on Inside The Actors Studio and some other talk show, I recognized a definitive change in her. That whole sex goddess image was cast aside. It was so refreshing!

Default Re: Angelina, Maddox and Zahara spend the day at the playground(02/23/2006)

Quote Originally Posted by ray shawn
    Um, alexis, totally agree with you but you don't want to fuck with Brangelina aka bamz on this board. The brangelina aka bamz lovers will eat you alive. You have been warned. You do however have sanctuary with me, VooDoo child and edison that is about it. Good Luck and welcome.
    Really? I wouldn't care if it was aniston or britney out with a few kids..
    and if aniston was out there..smiling..I wouldn't say she's being phony..you know why? Because last time I checked I am not there..

No one on here has EVER said Angelina is a saint..but what the hell is wrong with taking your children out..is it HER fault she is followed everywhere..does she create attention like Paris Hilton? NO.

I don't care who it is..it could be that bitch avril and I'd say she has a right to privacy, and to go wherever the hell she wants.. And you are really looking
    for an argument by stating that bullshit.."will eat you alive", it's crap..
    it has nothing to do with being a fan or not..

It's common sense..it's ok take your children out..maybe you have yours locked in a cage somewhere I don't know.

And no one has a right to EVER say someone/or imply someone is a bad mother without KNOWING them..I would NEVER EVER say that even to someone I hated..it is unfair..and its one thing to talk about celebs..but the families ..and motherhood is a WHOLE different can of worms.

Who cares if she supposedly screwed some married man..people do it all the time..so do many celebs..and I barely hear anyone mention it..what is the obsession with theirs?
    Life will break you. Nobody can protect you from that, and living alone won't either, for solitude will also break you with its yearning. You have to love. You have to feel. Horrible isn't it? It makes you so vulnerable.

What is sick for you is no big whoop for someone else. Besides, how do you know Brad's not into it? Isn't it every man's dream to have 2 women at once?

Posters are just giving their opinions on a gossip board.
    There are a lot of appreciation boards around.

Quote Originally Posted by Elvira
    Posters are just giving their opinions on a gossip board.
    There are a lot of appreciation boards around.
    Really? I had no idea. You know what's ironic about your post? You don't like my opinion, so you're suggesting I go some place else, even though you acknowledge that this IS the place to express opinions. Aaahh, irony, how I do love it so...

ETA: Go read my post again, Elvira. I clearly recognize that Alexis was expressing an opinion, and I countered with another opinion of my own. Gawd!

They look sweet. I can't wait til she drops Brad though The kids will be fine. I hope.

wicked your great

I don't know..how you can even compare joan to her..joan was a cold hearted bitch..and I don't HOW ANYONE could be compared to her..

Plus Joan is damn scary.
    Life will break you. Nobody can protect you from that, and living alone won't either, for solitude will also break you with its yearning. You have to love. You have to feel. Horrible isn't it? It makes you so vulnerable.

Quote Originally Posted by WickedHo
    Really? I had no idea. You know what's ironic about your post? You don't like my opinion, so you're suggesting I go some place else, even though you acknowledge that this IS the place to express opinions. Aaahh, irony, how I do love it so...

ETA: Go read my post again, Elvira. I clearly recognize that Alexis was expressing an opinion, and I countered with another opinion of my own. Gawd!
    Now, now..........I didnít mean to offend. Some posters seemed
    to be a little too excited for a gossip board.
    My apologies.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information