Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Angelina Jolie, Maddox and Zahara spend the day at the playground (02/23/2006)

Default Re: Angelina, Maddox and Zahara spend the day at the playground (02/23/2006)

Quote Originally Posted by chatterweb
    I may be wrong, but this is the first stroller I have seen her pushing.
    Usually she is just carrying them around.
    Hear, hear. Maybe word of this invention hadn't yet reached her neck of the woods
    Warren Beatty: actor, director, writer, producer.

***** celeb

Default Re: Angelina, Maddox and Zahara spend the day at the playground (02/23/2006)

Why has an Angelina and kids having fun at the playground thread became a Brangelina haters thread??
    Anyway, dont you think those pics are just adorable?
    Just being fair, i think shes doing a great job as a mom.

You Brangelina lovers get ample opportunity to sing their praises. Anyone who disagrees with you is told how stupid and misguided they are. I don't hate Brangelina;I just don't particularly care for them;they're not my cup of tea. I guess Saint Angelina is doing a great job as a mom, and she will continue to be a great mom as long as the hobby interests her. I tend to doubt her sincerity as she made such a big deal of boo-hooing how she would never get involved with a married man because her dad hurt her so much with his cheating, then she gets herself knocked up by a married man before his divorce is even finalized.

Quote Originally Posted by ediebrooks
    Anyone who disagrees with you is told how stupid and misguided they are.
    thats not me, Edie.
    I respect everybodys opinion, actually,thats why this forum is so great, because everybodys entitled to its opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by LunaShar
    thats not me, Edie.
    I respect everybodys opinion, actually,thats why this forum is so great, because everybodys entitled to its opinion.
    Sorry, I was a little harsh. I was thinking of a couple other people. No, LunaShar, you are not like that at all.

^^Nah, youre not being harsh at all, my answer was just to let you know that im here to have fun, like you and many others here, and that im nobody to insult a person who doesnt think like me. How boring this would be if we all were Angelina lovers or J.lo haters? (Well, that last option wouldnt be too bad )

Gold Member

Look she seems like a very good mom and that is why the whole situation disappoints me. She was doing just fine w/o Brad. Her actions have set feminism back years. She makes it seem you need a man in your life no matter what the cost. The way they sped the whole relationship up was so tacky. When Katie Holmes became pregnant the reaction was she is young and dumb, or she is being brainwashed. When Kevin left Shar for Britney the recation was he is a loser or he is K-fuck head. When Angie and Brad do it the baby is genetically blessed, as voodoo says and will have a halo over the head , they are so beautiful, blah, blah, blah. Even though Tom acts crazy and deranged their relationship did not start out with lies and it did not hurt any third party. And even though as Grimm says Jen has a man jaw that man jaw has feelings and lost her husband to infidelity for the entire world to view and she is the bad guy? Brad was married to the right woman b/c if that were me I would have beat his ass like Brenda did to Lionel. He would not have gotten off so easily. Movie star or not he and Angie should have to answer for their irresponsible behavior. But people contiue to praise them. And I will never find another board I think we are all mature enough to respect differing opinions. And the real surprising fact is that this board is mainly women who have been cheated on by a significant other and still in this siuation the majority opinion has been to side with the cheater and his woman.Whats up with that?

Default Re: Angelina, Maddox and Zahara spend the day at the playground(02/23/2006)

Quote Originally Posted by ray shawn
    Um, alexis, totally agree with you but you don't want to fuck with Brangelina aka bamz on this board. The brangelina aka bamz lovers will eat you alive. You have been warned. You do however have sanctuary with me, VooDoo child and edison that is about it. Good Luck and welcome.
    Aw, it's not THAT bad! But I might suggest a visit to Saving Face if you need a quick fix of Vaugniston worship and Brangelina bashing!

Look she seems like a very good mom and that is why the whole situation disappoints me. She was doing just fine w/o Brad.
    Now this I agree with. I'm a longtime Angelina fan but only just now a lukewarm one of Brangelina. Everyone does seem happy, kids included. Brad will probably be a great dad...he seems to be already, and this is what he wanted after all, even as far back as when he was with Jen. But I'm not one of those people who agree with every single thing about how this situation came about (Brad leaving his wife and these two hooking up). It just seems like now that the dust has settled everyone is better off.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

Ditto what MrsDark said. I was never a Brangelina fan anyway... I wanted her to stay with Billy Bob. I'm warming up to them because they do seem sweet with the kids, but... meh.

I can't believe you guys think you're outnumbered with Brangelina fans here... I think it's quite the opposite!

Personally, I don't think Angelina has to answer for shit. Brad left his wife, that's his deal... not hers. Oddly, people seem to place more blame on her than on him. This is 100% his fault.

I agree with it being her fault. However, I highly doubt Angelina realized that she was attracted to him and then sat there and played coy. She goes after what she wants (which in some ways is admirable). My guess is that she was the hunter in the relationship (and still is). Again, it's TOTALLY his fault for leaving his wife etc etc but Angelina ain't no saint.

At times, they all look like the nice family and, for the kids' sake, I hope they are. But some of this has to be for show. They have their photos taken EVERY SINGLE day. Surely there's a way for them to limit that if they want to.

As for Brad? He's just a giant turd. I never realized how much he morphs into his girlfriend du jour. He looks terrible and haggard these days.

As for Jen, maybe she's not the easy going girl next door. Who knows. But she was shit on in public. None of us would take any of this well. If my husband decided to screw around on me with some maneater and then every person in the country heard about it, I'd be a wreck. And no, I wouldn't get over it in a year. Would I loathe both of them? Hell yes! Any of us would.

That's like blaming the chocolate cake for being eaten. I ate it: it was tempting and I took it! My fault, not the cake's.

If you care for someone... work closely with them, form a bond... and they say, "hey you... I like you a lot and I'm not happy in my marriage... I think I'm gonna break it off." And you perk up and think oooooh, yes! Do that, I'll be waiting. They break up and he comes back to you and you bonk like bunnies. How is that your fault?

It'd be very easy to assume that's how it happened. People would rather just think that she's a maneater who relentlessly persued him and forced him to leave his wife. I guess it's more fun that way.

[QUOTE=Bellatheball] Again, it's TOTALLY his fault for leaving his wife etc etc but Angelina ain't no saint.QUOTE]

Muchlove, did you miss this part?

Oh and pass the damn cake! I could go for some right about now.

No, I didn't miss that part... you're still putting some of the blame on her, aren't you? No one is a saint, but she's not to blame for this. IMO.

I wish you could have some, it's good. It's red velvet cake, but I put chocolate icing on it. *drools*

I don't think it is 100% Brad's fault. For instance, if you could see a married man falling for you or whatever happened, wouldn't you dissuade him? Espectially since she has been so vocal about cheating in the past. Anyhow I am tiring of the whole saga now.

Now pass AJ the cake, I think she needs a slice or two!

Look she seems like a very good mom and that is why the whole situation disappoints me. She was doing just fine w/o Brad. Her actions have set feminism back years. She makes it seem you need a man in your life no matter what the cost.
    Now see, this, I can't agree with. I consider myself a feminist, and wholly agree with the fact that you should learn to feel complete and validated WITHOUT a partner, but that doesn't mean I oppose actually having a relationship, by any means. I don't see how she made it seem that "you need a man in your life no matter what the cost". Looks like she simply started a relationship with a guy. The fact that HE left his wife can only validly support that statement if you agree that she has the miraculous ability to brainwash people at will. Which you'll have to excuse me for doubting.

Having said that, I don't consider myself an Angelina fan, and DEFINITELY not a Brad-the-human-ape fan. I think her acting is pretty average, and I've only liked one movie she's ever been in. I do think she's beautiful, is one of the few mainstream artists who is sincere about her causes, has excellent dress sense (in comparison to the rest of Hollywood), and from what I can see, she's a good mom. I just don't understand all the haters, that's all.

I can understand and sympathize with Jennifer, but she did not handle things gracefully, and that was putting herself up to be mocked. It may be unfair to expect her to manage perfectly, but hey, if I, a mere non-celeb can go through almost the exact same situation and keep my damn mouth shut about it, for my image's sake, I don't really see why her fans are complaining about the harsh criticism.

Hope that clears a few things up.
    2 years...

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information