Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Angelina Jolie and Maddox go to a toy store (03/30/2006)

Default Re: Angelina Jolie and Maddox go to a toy store (03/30/2006)

I was only kidding and that's why i added that smiley. You know that right?

Uh, oh...sure I knew.

^^Bella luv your pic but I also like the term Womb Raider too!

^^Ohhh, can you imagine the pic for that one?

Bronze Member

why is she always in black? she doesnt like her body or sthg? and what abt brad turning all dark and gothic? are they gothic? maddox hair is so cute, but that haircut is not suitable if u want ur child to be an educated person, no office in their right mind would uh.....hire somebody with that haircut!

oh and cover the tattoos! i can see him as a rocker already, not a good career choice, i feel sorry for the kids to have been adopted, i'd rather be in a normal family than live with those parents ...LOL

So because he has that hairdo as a 4 year old he's never going to get a good education or a decent job? Hair does uh... change!

And you feel sorry for them for being adopted?

Just... wow.
    Mmm... Am I wrong, or did it just get fatter in here?

SVZ

Firstly, get updated Kitty. Most of the students in biomedical fields look like your stereotypical "skater punk" the days of the nerd looking like Clark Kent are gone. As well...why does Maddox ever have to work? And have you ever gone through a phase? Do you dress the same way you did as when you were 16? Or in this case a toddler?

And feeling sorry for adopted children? I think I'll just let that speak for itself.

Awww! Wow, she's wide. So cute, though! She has the motherly glow that Katie Holmes is missing.

AyanEva

I started the campaing "adopt me, angelina jolie" so long time ago. I wanna travel all over the world and have money to do nothing all day long.

madd is pure cuteness (and I even dont like kids that much), I just wanna smack him everytime I see a picture. LOVE his hair. it's part of his personality, which I bet will be strong and different. great! enough whith the boring people of the world....

Im going to open a wasp's nest here.................but does anyone else get the gut feeling that Maddox is a spoilt little brat?? First hand eye witness accounts tend to back this up.........he's either running around airports annoying everyone or causing mayhem in the supermarket. And that last pic might be interpreted as 'im not getting in that d*** car woman, i havent finished shopping yet.'
    Behind every great man, there is a surprised woman.
    - - - Maryon Pearson

^^ I feel a wee bit sorry for Maddox. It must be hard for him being shuffled around to so many different places all the time. Little kids do well with stability and routine. It helps them feel secure. I was moved around a lot as a child and it really affected my ability to make friends later on ... it's very hard always being 'the new kid'.

Quote Originally Posted by asha22
    Im going to open a wasp's nest here.................but does anyone else get the gut feeling that Maddox is a spoilt little brat?? First hand eye witness accounts tend to back this up.........he's either running around airports annoying everyone or causing mayhem in the supermarket. And that last pic might be interpreted as 'im not getting in that d*** car woman, i havent finished shopping yet.'
    I dont think he's a spoilt brat. I think he's just an average normal child who has temper tantrums now and then. I don't know if you read the thread I made about my friend meetin Brad, Ange and Maddox whilst they were in Paris, but she played Snakes and Ladders with him and sad he was a lovely little boy. I don't think he cam across as spoilt at all. Though of course, seh might have just caught him on a good day!

^^ See this is the thing that terrifies me as a relatively new mom. All kids who are 2-3 seem to have a little sh*t phase that they go through. Moms everywhere are viewed as terrible moms when their kids act like normal toddlers. I can only imagine what the ladies in the grocery store are going to stay about me in a year or two.

Quote Originally Posted by Bellatheball
    ^^ See this is the thing that terrifies me as a relatively new mom. All kids who are 2-3 seem to have a little sh*t phase that they go through. Moms everywhere are viewed as terrible moms when their kids act like normal toddlers. I can only imagine what the ladies in the grocery store are going to stay about me in a year or two.
    Screw the ladies at the grocery store! My child is almost 8 and yes, by goshdamn he has thrown a fit or two - at whatever store we're at when he doesn't get his way. Any person who has a child CANNOT expect perfection - typically the people that do are childless and if they happen to get lucky enough to have kids eventually, they'll be sorry for ever thinking mean thoughts about other people's kids. I can stand "toddlers" throwing fits, but I will pop the shit out of a child that is over 5 and still acts like he's 2 or 3.
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(•_•)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

I have to address Kitty.
    First of all, both of these children (and thousands of other adopted kids) would not be adoptable if they had a normal family. I am willing to give you the benefit of the doubt and say you meant to say into a non celebrity home....hopefully..
    These kids will have a life that would have never been possible had they been left where they were. We all know that Zahara was sick when she was adopted-do you honestly think she would have gotten the medical care she needed in time had she not been adopted-and it's not just these kids-there are kids every day that are put in better situations through adoption.
    THE EASIEST WAY OUT IS THROUGH....

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information