Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Angelina Jolie, Brad Pitt, and Wyclef Jean in Haiti

Gold Member

Default Re: Angelina Jolie, Brad Pitt, and Wyclef Jean in Haiti

I think they are a beautiful couple, regardless of how they got together. I always felt if he was truly happy with Jen, he wouldn't have looked twice at Angie. JMO

^ Well obviously!!
    No man is worth your tears, but once you find one that is, he won't make you cry
    G_ F_CK Y__RS_LF - Would you like to buy a vowel??

Quote Originally Posted by muchlove
    I love how catching the eye of half of the WonderCouple of Brad and Jen has turned Angelina, almost literally, into a monster to some people. People break up, get over it!
    ICAM. But just think...there's so many *Friends* fans out there who refuse to believe that *Rachel* could be anything but an easygoing sweetheart. So Angelina must be an evil witch and Brad a consummate asshole for not sticking it out with her . There's two sides to everything and then that little thing called the truth. Maybe Jen's a much bigger bitch in her own way than Angelina for all we know.

Additional Comment:
    Quote Originally Posted by Shuisfan1234
    I think they are a beautiful couple, regardless of how they got together. I always felt if he was truly happy with Jen, he wouldn't have looked twice at Angie. JMO
    If anyone needs further proof of that: Antonio Banderas did a film with Angelina with much more explicit scenes than Mr. & Mrs. Smith and he is still married to that frightful haint Melanie!
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

I'm the opposite, I've heard stories about Jen being snotty in real life, far from her sweet, lovely Rachel character yet I've never heard anything about Angelina that would make me think she is a bad person, a bit weird maybe but not mean. But I don't tend to take stories I hear too seriously, at the end of the day they're celebrities that I don't know personally so I couldn't possibly comment on their personalitites or what I think they are likely to do in the future.
    No man is worth your tears, but once you find one that is, he won't make you cry

Silver Member

Wow Angelina sure stirs up a lot of passion. I guess you either love her or hate her. Not for nothing but I have never been a Jen Anniston fan, I have never even watched Friends I used to be a huge Angelina Jolie fan, I watched all of her movies and worshipped her for years. So my opinion has nothing to do with the show Friends or Angelina beign an evil witch, I have loved Angelina is the past, I love her when I was young and rebellious and thought she was cool with her blood viles, cutting and tattoos. Now though I am just sick of her. Like I said earlier, you either love her or hate her. I have no feeling for Jennifer Anniston, she seems rather boreing to me, she does not catch my attention, Angelina does though, in a negetive way.

im pretty tired of people portraying Jen as a poor saint who went through a horrible divorce, bla,bla, bla. im one person who thinks that when someone falls in love with another (like Brad has with Angie) is because he wastn in love anymore with the other(jenifer) and the marriage was in a bad shape.
    Jen is young, has a career, has tons of money and has a new lover...i really cant think why we should feel bad for her now.

Quote Originally Posted by MrsDark
    If anyone needs further proof of that: Antonio Banderas did a film with Angelina with much more explicit scenes than Mr. & Mrs. Smith and he is still married to that frightful haint Melanie!
    Melanie likes to stick around the movie sets while Antonio is filming. Maybe
    she’s not so ditsy as she appears.
    Scariest Halloween mask ever > > >

Silver Member

That movie was terrible but I had to buy it, Antonio and Angelina together, now that is eye candy!

Quote Originally Posted by LunaShar
    im pretty tired of people portraying Jen as a poor saint who went through a horrible divorce, bla,bla, bla. im one person who thinks that when someone falls in love with another (like Brad has with Angie) is because he wastn in love anymore with the other(jenifer) and the marriage was in a bad shape.
    Jen is young, has a career, has tons of money and has a new lover...i really cant think why we should feel bad for her now.
    I felt bad for her at first but I am one of those people that can't stand people that want sympathy, Its liek if someones ill, I'll give them loads of sympathy but when they start moaning and groaning and saying 'oh I'm so ill' I think right, you're on your own!!!

K. Speaking as someone who has been cheated on-cheating is bad. Okay, we all agree with that, right? But why is it really any of our business? Cause they are celebrites, darn, I always forget that!
    So karma is going to take a big nasty shit right on top of them. Fine-good enough. If they can bring some attention to some great causes before then-even better....
    THE EASIEST WAY OUT IS THROUGH....

But why is karma going to do anything to her? Because she dragged Brad away while he was in the death grip of her man-eating vagina? Because she had him hypnotized or drugged or put a love spell on him? I'm not sure what she did wrong in all this.

We don't even know if they had sex before he broke up with Jen. Perhaps that's why she kept insisting that they weren't sleeping together? She never said she didn't love him, she said she wasn't fucking him. It's not that hard to believe, is it? So maybe she said "I can't be with you, you're married" and he ran off and broke up with Jen.

Quote Originally Posted by muchlove
    I love how catching the eye of half of the WonderCouple of Brad and Jen has turned Angelina, almost literally, into a monster to some people. People break up, get over it!
    I believe this is true for a lot of people so you have a point. However, I have heard several interviews with AJ and I've come to the conclusion that she's one amazingly unstable chick all on her own. It has nothing to do with Brad or Jen. Sure, some folks dance to their own beat but when that means sharing blood vials, using knives, summoning lovers, kissing brothers, and talking about it often, I start to think that's a bit....unusual. The thing that creeps me out most of her are the photos that she took as a younger girl. They are FAR too sexual for any girl of her age. It just makes me think terrible things might have happened to her early on. Maybe she's changed and is growing up and batteling whatever demons she may have faced. If so, more power to her. But to say that people dislike her because they like Jen? That's a bit too simplistic. Yet everyone on this board (and others) tries to make that the issue. Why can't we just dislike AJ on her own merit?

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread Information