Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Angelina Jolie, Brad Pitt, and Wyclef Jean in Haiti

Default Re: Angelina Jolie, Brad Pitt, and Wyclef Jean in Haiti

Quote Originally Posted by Rambie
    I just don't like her, plain and simple, i don't like the kind of person she seems to be or the kind of person she portrays herself to be. I would never have her as a friend I would never ever trust her, I think she has her own agenda, selfish agenda. I believe she is an actress in work and out of work. I don't have to like her Sputnik.

Seriously, how can you make that judgement? You don't know her. I doubt you have ever met her or spoken a single word to her (correct me if I am wrong).

We can sit here and THINK we know these celebrities and what goes on in their lives, but the fact is, we don't. WE second guess it and pick and choose what we read about them.

We don't know what went on in her life prior to Brad Pitt or the adoptions. We don't know what is actually going on in her life now - just what we read. We weren't/aren't flys on the wall, watching TRUTH unfold.

I don't know her, and she just may be this evil witch you want to believe she is, but truth is...neither of us know the truth.

You don't have to like her, but that doesn't mean what you want to believe is right. It is silly to make these sorts of judgements from stories you read online.

Silver Member

I used the word PORTRAY, I don't like the way she PORTRAYS herself, I can make whatever judgements I want, she chose to be in the public eye, when you choose to be in the public eye you will be judged by how you act and what you do and what you have done in the past. I don't know her but I know what I see and I don't like her, yes maybe I am wrong but I have every right to judge her when she puts herslef out there like that. What about celebs that I do like am I not allowed to like them because I have never met them??? We all like some celebs and don't like others and neither of us have ever met them, it is what we do as human beings, we do judge.

I don't see the difference in making judgements good or bad about her/him. We don't know if she and Brad played up whilst still married to Jen BUT neither do the people saying he didn't.

We all make judgements. In the end they are only opinions.
    I choose to believe he is scum who played up and others are entitled to think he didn't. Who cares in the big scheme of things?

Silver Member

Quote Originally Posted by Voodoo Child
    I don't see the difference in making judgements good or bad about her/him. We don't know if she and Brad played up whilst still married to Jen BUT neither do the people saying he didn't.

We all make judgements. In the end they are only opinions.
    I choose to believe he is scum who played up and others are entitled to think he didn't. Who cares in the big scheme of things?

Yes exactly.

God how black is that little boy?? He's sooo cute! Is he Wyclef's son?
    No man is worth your tears, but once you find one that is, he won't make you cry
    G_ F_CK Y__RS_LF - Would you like to buy a vowel??

Gold Member

I just don't like her, plain and simple, i don't like the kind of person she seems to be or the kind of person she portrays herself to be. I would never have her as a friend I would never ever trust her, I think she has her own agenda, selfish agenda. I believe she is an actress in work and out of work. I don't have to like her Sputnik.
    You go girl! or Boy!

I believe Angie's true colors will show over the next few years and all of you defending her will soon understand that what she does is all for show. I think she is a very sick and disturbed girl, I don't care how beautiful she is, I just don't trust her.
    I'm with you, honey.

Besides move on from Brad when she's sucked the life force out of him? LOL. Honestly, I have a premonition that she will crash that plane a la JFK Jr. due to hubris or suicidal impulse. I am not WISHING that on her by ANY means; I don't WANT her to do it. I just feel I would not be surprised. She's burning the candle at both ends. It may become very difficult to live up to the latest image she's created.

No, I don't think she will stab the kids (maybe Brad though when he starts dating Zahara)

Everyone should watch her Inside the Actor's Studio interview. It was good insight into who she is and how she thinks.

I believe Angie's true colors will show over the next few years and all of you defending her will soon understand that what she does is all for show. I think she is a very sick and disturbed girl, I don't care how beautiful she is, I just don't trust her.
    Never having met the woman, it's impossible for me to make a judgment but here goes:

She strikes me as being very changeable and fickle, going from man to man. I don't think she and Brad Pitt will be together more than a few years. Also, I kind of wonder if this fascination with adopting kids and producing kids is just a phase, and if in a year or two the kids will be spending much of their time with a nanny or nannies, while Mom flits around to her heart's content.

Bronze Member

I agree with you too. No matter what she says in interviews to make people believe her, she seems to be the kind of person who truly doesn't give a shit what people think, and will do whatever the hell she wants (people see that as a good trait for some reason), which is all fine to admire until she goes over to hurting people. Which she very publicly did when she cheated with Brad as a married man.
    I know it takes two to cheat, and I'm not solely judging her, but hell if anybody would be comfortable with her as a friend. And her raising awareness for poverty stricken children does not make her a good person, no matter how admirable it is.

It doesn't make her a bad person, but a hyprocrite for all she supposedly stands for.

damn you're a meanie!! give the girl a chance...

I love how catching the eye of half of the WonderCouple of Brad and Jen has turned Angelina, almost literally, into a monster to some people. People break up, get over it!

^^ I know, when I met my bf he had a gf and I had a bf but I wanted him, he wanted me and neither of us wanted to be in the relationships we were in so we binned them off (in a nice way) and got together!
    No man is worth your tears, but once you find one that is, he won't make you cry
    G_ F_CK Y__RS_LF - Would you like to buy a vowel??

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information