Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Angelina Jolie, Brad Pitt, and Wyclef Jean in Haiti

Default Re: Angelina Jolie, Brad Pitt, and Wyclef Jean in Haiti

just looks like a happy couple to me!

I HOPE their kids aren't in haiti; I just asked my mom if we could go to Haiti, and she said NO! she said that the amount of protection we would need to go we couldn't get. I would probably have to bring a machete or learn to shoot.

Haiti isn't all fun and games, and even when my mother went in the 1980's, she left me behind with my dad and my gramma.

and YAY to them for helping out Haitians!!! I KNEW I loved Angelina for a reason...
    Talent Works, Genius Creates

Quote Originally Posted by piperdiva
    Exactly.

Tati, i think some of us wonder if these people are really doing the humanitarian stuff because they care, OR if they are doing it to stroke their own egos, wealth, and photo opps. I suspect the later, because while Jolie is trotting all over the world, she is not mothering her kids. Someone else (the hired help) is.
    you think princess di was into kissing orphans just out of the goodness of her heart, and not because of the popularity it gave her with the public? no one's saying these 2 are flawless and devoid of egos... as with the vast majority of people, i'm sure they do what they do for a number of reasons... it's only human.
    as for her not 'mothering', keep in mind the pics you see only represent certain moments of their lives. we don't know what they're doing the rest of the time. so what if they have nannies to watch the kids while they do their public stuff? doesn't make them bad parents. i grew up with a nanny because my parents had to travel a lot because of my dad's job, and they were still great parents... there's more than one way to raise a kid.

thank you!!

Quote Originally Posted by sputnik
    you think princess di was into kissing orphans just out of the goodness of her heart, and not because of the popularity it gave her with the public? no one's saying these 2 are flawless and devoid of egos... as with the vast majority of people, i'm sure they do what they do for a number of reasons... it's only human.
    as for her not 'mothering', keep in mind the pics you see only represent certain moments of their lives. we don't know what they're doing the rest of the time. so what if they have nannies to watch the kids while they do their public stuff? doesn't make them bad parents. i grew up with a nanny because my parents had to travel a lot because of my dad's job, and they were still great parents... there's more than one way to raise a kid.

Friend of Gossip Rocks! buttmunch's Avatar

They look happy and really comfortable with each other. Good for them. Nothing better than being in love with someone you like to hang out with. And they really look llike they like to hang out.

As far as nannies, etc. I have sitters for my kids on a regular basis. They love thier sitter and have a great relationship with her. I agree 100% that there is more than one way to raise a family. And being a good parent does not mean spending 110% of your time with your kids. Lots of parents do that and they're shitty parents. Quite frankly, if I don't get 'me' time or 'us' time with the husband, I turn into a lunatic. I deserve a life too and in having one, I hope I'm teaching my kids that taking care of themselves is an important thing to do.
    'Those who sacrifice liberty for security deserve neither.' Ben Franklin

"When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying the cross."
    --Sinclair Lewis

Gold Member

Haiti is still in a political coup?

Additional Comment:
    Quote Originally Posted by buttmunch
    They look happy and really comfortable with each other. Good for them. Nothing better than being in love with someone you like to hang out with. And they really look llike they like to hang out.

As far as nannies, etc. I have sitters for my kids on a regular basis. They love thier sitter and have a great relationship with her. I agree 100% that there is more than one way to raise a family. And being a good parent does not mean spending 110% of your time with your kids. Lots of parents do that and they're shitty parents. Quite frankly, if I don't get 'me' time or 'us' time with the husband, I turn into a lunatic. I deserve a life too and in having one, I hope I'm teaching my kids that taking care of themselves is an important thing to do.
    Even though loathe Ange and Brad I agree no sane person should spend 110% of their time with kids. I know it would turn me dip shit.

They make an excellent couple and balance each other. Angie is teaching him good values and he is teaching her to how to keep her legs closed for once in her life. She is the only celeb that I cant ever complain about. Out the spare time she has, she devotes it to help out those, across the world who are less fortune. Not just visiting and donating money, she talks the talk and walks the walk. In my opinion, Brad is better off and looks like this is someone that can change his whole perspective. In addition, a family and a new sense on life.
    Im ashamed to say what I did for a klondike bar...

Quote Originally Posted by ray shawn
    Damn why do fucked up people get the good life? Is there a God? I am really serious about this.
    because they've been fucked up already and it's time to get the reward. I'm waiting for mine.

Quote Originally Posted by ray shawn
    When I joined this board I though yeah celebrity bashing but these pictures and their lives just pisses me off and I feel bitter. I work hard everyday, stay honest and I still don't have a pot to piss in and a window to throw it out of. These two globe trot all over the world, cheat and what do they have to show for it a baby on the way and millions of dollars.
    maybe you should have tried to be an actress... or another profession that gives more money and recognition in today's world, if that's what you're after.

I think good people should get rewards and I believe angie is good, I know many of don't agree. but many of don't know what happened between brad and needy-jen. if jen was good, she was out there doing something for the world and not crying all over the world in all magazines trying to get publicity for her new movie.

Additional Comment:
    Quote Originally Posted by glamazon
    I HOPE their kids aren't in haiti; I just asked my mom if we could go to Haiti, and she said NO! she said that the amount of protection we would need to go we couldn't get. I would probably have to bring a machete or learn to shoot.

Haiti isn't all fun and games, and even when my mother went in the 1980's, she left me behind with my dad and my gramma.

and YAY to them for helping out Haitians!!! I KNEW I loved Angelina for a reason...
    is your mom rich and full of body guards as jolie?

Gold Member

You're right stardust I am a bitch. Angie does do good works and does bring awareness to causes that most people would not give a shit about. I just get very passionate about cheaters prospering because of my own experience with it.My story was not so happy. I feel good when people like that are miserable but you know what w/e maybe this is the way things are meant to turn out and cheating own a spouse does not always have to be so sordid. What am I saying I still hate those two.

Ho hum. Go have your baby already.

Silver Member

I believe Angie's true colors will show over the next few years and all of you defending her will soon understand that what she does is all for show. I think she is a very sick and disturbed girl, I don't care how beautiful she is, I just don't trust her.

All I see when I look at her is veins, in her neck, her forehead, her arms, her legs and her feet!
    No man is worth your tears, but once you find one that is, he won't make you cry
    G_ F_CK Y__RS_LF - Would you like to buy a vowel??

Quote Originally Posted by Rambie
    I believe Angie's true colors will show over the next few years and all of you defending her will soon understand that what she does is all for show. I think she is a very sick and disturbed girl, I don't care how beautiful she is, I just don't trust her.
    maybe so, but she's not adopting your kids, is she? what are you supposed to be trusting her with? i just think she's hot and a good actress, and i like that she does what she damn well pleases, and uses some of her fame to bring attention to causes more worthwhile than raising awareness against jlo's chinchilla coat... i don't think she's mother teresa or the most stable woman on the planet, but why does that even matter? even if she and brad break up, i still find her more entertaining and way less annoying than chiniston, who probably isn't the poster child for mental health either...

Silver Member

I just don't like her, plain and simple, i don't like the kind of person she seems to be or the kind of person she portrays herself to be. I would never have her as a friend I would never ever trust her, I think she has her own agenda, selfish agenda. I believe she is an actress in work and out of work. I don't have to like her Sputnik.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information