Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Angelina Jolie, Brad Pitt, and Wyclef Jean in Haiti

Gold Member

Default Re: Angelina Jolie, Brad Pitt, and Wyclef Jean in Haiti

Quote Originally Posted by BarbaraAnne
    They look happy together and are doing good things. I find it amazing how low-maintainence Angelina is - no makeup, no artificial tan, hair pulled back scruffily, and she still looks beautiful. Brad looks good, but wish he would clean up the sideburns and get back to a little lighter hair color. Can't wait for the first public appearance of these two when they are glammed up - might be too much to take!!
    I agree- Angelina really is low-maintainence and gorgeous, and I dont wanna sound faultfinding, but she is wearing make-up. She hasnt been "all made up",she just did the regular things women do before going out on the street: mascara, eyelid-shadows, maybe some foundation or powder.

My goodness! she has a serious bump in some of those pics!

Gold Member

Aww, look at her belly. I think they seem really great together. Yeah, he probably cheated on Jen, which is unfortunate, but that doesn't invalidate all the good things they're doing together. Angelina seems really good for him and she looks genuinely happy.

She looks happy but also moderatly fugly IMO, there's nothing about her that would make you glance at her in the street if she wasn't famous

Quote Originally Posted by lalala
    She looks happy but also moderatly fugly IMO, there's nothing about her that would make you glance at her in the street if she wasn't famous

Don't know about anyone else but, I would do a double take if she walked down the street. She has ver striking features that would make me look twice. Kinda like the runner up Nik from America's Next Top Model. There's something about her look that makes me stare at her pics. Even the candid ones.

Gold Member

I'd definitely look twice. She has such a unique, exotic look about her.

I think shz looks fine glamed up, but mostly because she has found a dramatic eye make-up style that works for her, otherwise she isn't that exotic really
    She even appears to be quite plain in this younger pic

I think she looks good, aside from the veiny arms. Hate to rain on anyone's parade, but it seems kind of fishy to me Brad all of a sudden became Mr Humanatarian when he hooked up with Angelina.

Quote Originally Posted by feliciakb
    I'd definitely look twice. She has such a unique, exotic look about her.
    Absolutely, she looks like an anorexic alien trout!
    Warren Beatty: actor, director, writer, producer.

***** celeb

Thumbs up Re: Angelina Jolie, Brad Pitt, and Wyclef Jean in Haiti

Quote Originally Posted by choclateglitter
    i second that!
    I third(??) that LOL

Quote Originally Posted by ray shawn
    Who else thinks she set up that photo shoot for people? The tight ass shirt to show her expanding belly? Damn why do fucked up people get the good life? Is there a God? I am really serious about this. When I joined this board I though yeah celebrity bashing but these pictures and their lives just pisses me off and I feel bitter. I work hard everyday, stay honest and I still don't have a pot to piss in and a window to throw it out of. These two globe trot all over the world, cheat and what do they have to show for it a baby on the way and millions of dollars.
    I feel ya. I know. We slave and work our fingers to the bone and people like that. It is a bitch. And people say they are doing good for others. Ok. Good. fine. BUT know this, they can go ALL THEY WANT to help others but as I write this, I know that it will come back on them. Balance is a fragile thing. WE might not see it and might not happen until years from now BUT know that it will. Be strong. You know that you are living a good life, right? I tell you, it is seen. I get pissed too. Just take a step back and do something that makes ya feel good, umkay? You so crazy!

damn, i wish i were as fugly and plain as angelina jolie...

Quote Originally Posted by darksithbunny
    BUT know this, they can go ALL THEY WANT to help others but as I write this, I know that it will come back on them. Balance is a fragile thing. WE might not see it and might not happen until years from now BUT know that it will.
    Are you referring to their cheating? I'm a little confused because you mention them doing good works, and you also mention balance, and yet you seem to be saying that because of one mistake they will someday "get theirs"? If "balance" is the key here, then they seem to be doing pretty well in balancing the bad with the good. Perhaps they're even ahead of the game, we really don't know how many small or great acts of kindness they perform in their daily lives.

I honestly don't mean this post in a snarky way at all, and I may even be misreading yours, and if that's the case, I apologize. But I've read many things along these lines, from many different people. And I'm genuinely a little mystified, because when you get right down to it, it's like people are saying "they may do all kinds of good things, but they also did this one bad thing, so they're screwed."

What exactly do they owe to the universe to get their karma sorted out? Why does it consistently seem that infidelity is worse than other wrongs? (I don't see many posts detailing the karmic hell that awaits shoplifters or drug-abusers.) And what is with the phrase "once a cheater, always a cheater"? Who decided that, exactly? I never see anyone saying "once a thief, always a thief"... nor, for that matter, "once a monogamist, always a monogamist". Where is the logic in declaring that infidelity is a permanent state of being?

(Obviously, darksith, my response is not just directed at you, I just used your quote as a jumping off point - my questions are all genuine, I promise my inner monologue doesn't sound bitchy right now, so I apologize in advance if it translates that way.)
    If you reveal your secrets to the wind you should not blame the wind for revealing them to the trees.

- Kahlil Gibran

Quote Originally Posted by darksithbunny
    I feel ya. I know. We slave and work our fingers to the bone and people like that. It is a bitch. And people say they are doing good for others. Ok. Good. fine. BUT know this, they can go ALL THEY WANT to help others but as I write this, I know that it will come back on them. Balance is a fragile thing. WE might not see it and might not happen until years from now BUT know that it will. Be strong. You know that you are living a good life, right? I tell you, it is seen. I get pissed too. Just take a step back and do something that makes ya feel good, umkay? You so crazy!
    Exactly.

Tati, i think some of us wonder if these people are really doing the humanitarian stuff because they care, OR if they are doing it to stroke their own egos, wealth, and photo opps. I suspect the later, because while Jolie is trotting all over the world, she is not mothering her kids. Someone else (the hired help) is.
    Coffee is my happy drug

Who is that woman diagonal from Angie in the 3rd pic? She has the same lips and face, I think.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information