Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Angelina Jolie & Brad Pitt with Shiloh and Zahara in New Orleans (03/05/07)

Elite Member

First people were saying Shiloh was getting 'special' treatment from her parents (and the media) because she's their biological child and now people are saying Angelina shows favoritism towards Maddox! People are always going to have something to say.

Brad and Angelina love all their kids. The reality is that Maddox is older and there are more pictures of him with Angelina. It doesn't mean she doesn't love the two other girls. It means the media went nuts when Angelina first adopted Maddox and has printed a gazillion photographs of them together. I'm sure she's just as loving with all the children.

^ I noticed that too.

I just think Brad, Angelina and their family gets people emotionally worked up and they will pick apart anything. If they are shown kissing or having a good time with their family, they are faking it and about to break up. If they are shown not holding hands or looking at eachother, they are about to break up.

There is no point on getting angry about it, just sit back and laugh at the comments. Some people make a hobby out of trashing them, not necessarily here.

Zahara is actually one of the ugliest children I've ever seen. Hope she gets prettier later on. Shiloh is pretty cute but she looks so much like her father that it's disturbing and I don't think his features work that well for a girl. The happy couple really doesn't look that happy but then again Jolie almost never smiles. Bradski's jaw must hurt with how he's always smiling like a moron to compensate.

Quote Originally Posted by crazygirl View Post
    She is beautiful as always but very skinny...Her heels are very big for a walk with the kids...They are always wearing the same clothes with Brad!

I agree...

Quote Originally Posted by yanna View Post
    Zahara is actually one of the ugliest children I've ever seen. Hope she gets prettier later on. Shiloh is pretty cute but she looks so much like her father that it's disturbing and I don't think his features work that well for a girl. The happy couple really doesn't look that happy but then again Jolie almost never smiles. Bradski's jaw must hurt with how he's always smiling like a moron to compensate.

Quote Originally Posted by PrettyGirl View Post
    and now people are saying Angelina shows favoritism towards Maddox! People are always going to have something to say.
    people did not say that

angelina said that...on print too!

baby shi is simply astonishing!!!!beatiful!!!

zahara is ugly...looks like a monkey actually...oh well...u cant win em all....
    she was lucky enough to be adopted by royal hollywood...
    her dissapointing looks is not that tragic whne shes gonna have dos to spent!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Viridiana View Post
    people did not say that

angelina said that...on print too!

baby shi is simply astonishing!!!!beatiful!!!

zahara is ugly...looks like a monkey actually...oh well...u cant win em all....
    she was lucky enough to be adopted by royal hollywood...
    her dissapointing looks is not that tragic whne shes gonna have dos to spent!!!!
    I'm not agreeing that Zahara is ugly, but if I was a homely child, the last thing I would want is to be adopted by the most beautiful couple on the planet. I would think that would cause issues down the road. Yeah, it's great that they adopted, but maybe in the long run those kids would be happier with normal, non-celebrity parents.

Elite Member

Angelina does look like a walking skeleton.

I think all three of their kids are adorable as well.
    "Give me your love and I'll give you--the Perfect Love Song!"

I always thought Z was quite unfortunate-looking, also.

Quote Originally Posted by effie2 View Post
    Anyone exposing their children to the public eye,can not expect blindness or respect/
    I would never do that to my own,as i am sure no parent in their wright mind would.
    Mine was just a comment ,not an insult.I ve got kids,and i can tell that there is something wrong with little girls legs.
    NO ONE can tell me to shut up.
    I ll say what i want,and i dont care if i ll be popular or what.

You go, girl!

Elite Member

A lot of beautiful children grow up to be unattrative adults and a lot of ugly duckling children grow up to be extremely good-looking. My cousin Bernadette was an ugly baby and she grew up to be gorgeous. I see that a lot. A lot of girls blossom and many men get better looking as they get older. In fact, the most 'beautiful people in the world' today weren't exactly beautiful babies or kids either.

My youngest was a very ugly new born,and she turn out just fine.
    I dont really care how these babies look,there are my kids,neices and nephews to care about.
    I just have fun with them and that is how i see them,they sell themselves to get me to pay for their work.
    Marketing products all the way.I can respect some of them drawing a line,but not the flashers and the idiots.
    If i see one of my favorite writers or ARTISTS parading their made up brood on the road,i might comment on their kids bow legs too.
    "Effie is all kinds of awesome." - Some internet moderator

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by louiswinthorpe111 View Post
    I always thought Z was quite unfortunate-looking, also.
    i think zahara could pass for a black angelina...i see a resemblance, especially the lips. maybe that's why she was "chosen". also, are 2yr olds supposed to be eating chips? there was a pic a couple days ago. finally, i know she's 2, but Z looks like a huge brat! and maddox holds a special place in my heart because I remember when he was a chubby baby with the gold anklet on his foot...just too cute. shiloh-well, the name is unfortunate but she probably be gorgeous. oh, to be the spawn of brangelina

Zahara is actually one of the ugliest children I've ever seen. Hope she gets prettier later on. .
    No offence, but i found the use of the word 'hope' here to be disturbing. And what if she doesn't GET pretty? I suupose she should just kill herself since if you're not attractive life just isnt worth living. Does it really matter what the kid is going to look like!? She's not Angelina or Brads anyway! Are people going to start saying 'oh wow, angelina sure picked an ugly girl to adopt'. I just dont see why people find her looks to be discussion-worthy, Shiloh is different because she actually comes from Angelina and Brad. This is like criticizing a kid who is just standing next to a celebrity....

Exaaaaaactly. I'm sorry but I feel strongly about certain people(s) who criticize innocent infants. It's not their fault they're exposed to the world. They didn't choose to be adopted by a celebrity couple. Have you ever heard the saying, pick on someone your own size? Yeah fine, don't shut up but don't expect me to either.
    Dont Feed The Models
    JuicyLucy

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information