Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt at a conference in Namibia (06/07/2006)

Default Re: Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt at a conference in Namibia (06/07/2006)

I don't know about the men where you guys all live, but for 42 years old, Brad is good looking. Most men I have seen around here that are in their 40's are fat, bald and unkept. Not ALL, but alot.

Men that look like Brad are few and far between...and when I say that, I am not talking about him being hot, but pointing out that whereas all men obviously need to age, Brad included...he's done it far better than most men in there 40's.

I'm 36 and looking... trust me, I've been paying attention

Default Re: Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt at a conference in Namibia (06/07/2006)

Wow i think Brad really looks young in these photoshoots. Angelina looks very pretty and radiant. If you think by sitting there they are behaving like 'King and Queen', what would you call them if they suddenly left the country without talking to the local press and people, thank them for their hospitality and apologize for the chaos?

OMG so true ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ and he looks better in these pics than he has the entire relationship with Ang, but damn why couldn't he get a jacket that fits!!! jeeeezzz!!!

I really hope they stay together for a long time. It would be great if at least one celebrity couple stayed happily married. We need another Paul and Joanne.

As for Ang she looks healthy and happy and I agree the lips are too much. ANY second they will turn into Lisa Rinna's lips...disgusting. So borderline.

Oh please.........Angie looks very pretty but looks way older than 30. My mom mentioned in passing when we caught a clip of them on TV that Angie will age very badly and I think she's very right.

Brad....Meh, I think I'd be bored with being around him in just 1 minute. He looks old and plain, never saw the draw to him.

Well, this is huge for them and I wish them well. My sinister side is also pretty happy that their unraveling is coming closer by the day.

Silver Member

I love these two. I wish them all the happiness.......

They've acted with class and restraint throughout their relationship. You don't see them performing PDA's wherever they go. No jumping on couches, no weird religious leanings. I think they've handled everything quite well. Good luck to the whole Jolie-Pitt clan!

Quote Originally Posted by SlimandSexxy
    Oh please.........Angie looks very pretty but looks way older than 30.
    i agree! i can't believe she's as old as i am or rather vice versa. i don't want to toot my own horn but she looks way older!

Wow just saw the baby on TV, she's absolutely gorgeous. She has Angie's lips..lol Very beautiful baby!! to Brad and Angie!!

U did good!!

Quote Originally Posted by Witchywoman
    Wow just saw the baby on TV, she's absolutely gorgeous. She has Angie's lips..lol Very beautiful baby!! to Brad and Angie!!

U did good!!
    Piloh is a cute baby but not the most beautiful baby I’ve ever seen.

http://people.aol.com/people/galleri...201254,00.html

http://www.voguevanity.it/cont/030pe...00/default.asp
    Last edited by dowcat; June 8th, 2006 at 11:24 AM.

"Tão estranho carregar uma vida inteira no corpo, e ninguém suspeitar dos traumas, das quedas, dos medos, dos choros."
    Caio Fernando Abreu

They are movie stars not royalty - enuff already like seriously stay in Nambia forever.
    They better not whine about the press bothering them after all this crap.

Brad & Angelina were rated male & female stars with the worst skin. Anyone can look pretty when they pile on make up or get airbrushed. Just look at the girls on Americas Next Top Model - you see girls prettier then them everyday but when you add the makeover - their models. She pretty but she is not stunning - they are both extremely overrated. She looks happy, he always look like they just had a fight.
    Last edited by Lakesweetjane; June 8th, 2006 at 11:33 AM.

They both look happy and Angie looks gorgeous. And cor blimey look at the size of her breasts!! She's beaten Salma!!!
    Behind every great man, there is a surprised woman.
    - - - Maryon Pearson

Silver Member

Quote Originally Posted by OoOitzCathyOoO
    I'm so happy for them! They just look so damn happy! And my GOD! Does she not look gorgeous?? I can't believe it's only bene like a week and a half and she is already out and about....she looks stunning for a woman who just gave birth! and her boobies....Just so yummy!!!

I agree! She looks just gorgeous! I'm happy for them and wish them the best. I think they are so right for each other.

Heeehee, why are you guys so uptight about a few offhanded King and Queen comments? Really now, why? Did you guys hear AJ speaking at that PRESS CONFERENCE (<- something all mothers do in Namibia I suppose, not just royalty)? She sounded like Madge with a fake British accent. Maybe she's polishing up for the next Lara Croft roll.

Oh and I totally agree that Angie looks way older than 30. She is admittedly very beautiful (save the ugly ass tats and skinny limbs) but appears much older.

If I was up your ass you'd know where I am!

Well, here's my take: Brad is handsome in a very Ken-doll cookie cutter kind of way. He does not radiate sex appeal imo. He looks good for 42, way better than most men his age or younger. Angie is very sexy; her beauty is striking and sometimes I think "Wow!" and other times she reminds me of a bug. Those tats look like hell, esp when she wears an evening gown. She is very sultry though. Sex appeal and good looks don't always go hand in hand and some very classically good looking people just seem bland.

Quote Originally Posted by dowcat
    Piloh is a cute baby but not the most beautiful baby I’ve ever seen.

http://people.aol.com/people/galleri...201254,00.html

http://www.voguevanity.it/cont/030pe...00/default.asp
    Curious... why are you referring to the newborn as "Piloh"..?

Gold Member

She looks great for just having a baby! Shiloh isn't the only one enjoying those huge boobies
    If you can't be a good example -- then you'll just have to be a horrible warning

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information