Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast

Thread: Angelina Jolie & Brad Pitt arriving at 64th Annual Golden Globe Awards (01/15/07)

Her face looks grey too and the eye make up on top of that accentuates the Nefertiti look...she shouldn't cover her face that much...this said it's surprising how many people got their make-up wrong last night

Hit By Ban Bus!

Quote Originally Posted by lalala View Post
    it's surprising how many people got their make-up wrong last night
    I thought so too.

Elite Member

just saw a clip of the show on some news channel..she is so stunning!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by prnjcq7 View Post
    Yeppers. She's lived quite the lifestyle...

I do think she still looked beautiful though, as usual. Going against the grain here, but my first reaction was wow...I love that dress. I love wearing dark colors though, JMO...(I've got weird taste, I've been told). I didn't like the jewelry though. Anyhow, she's much too thin...or preggers again with that "maybe" bump? Didn't she get really thin when she was pregnant with Shiloh during the first trimester?

And Brad is this generation's Redford, no doubt...I think he's sexy, always have. He looks good.
    Brad Pitt is no Redford, and I wish people would stop making that comparison. I've always thought Brad looked bland and vacuous. Redford has character.

Quote Originally Posted by ediebrooks View Post
    Brad Pitt is no Redford, and I wish people would stop making that comparison. I've always thought Brad looked bland and vacuous. Redford has character.
    Ok, maybe I was stretching it with that one...my bad. I just catch the same vibe from the both of them and I can't explain it really. Probably from watching Spy Game, since they were in that movie together, they both end up popping in my head.
    Mischief. Mayhem. Tattoos. Soap.

^^I think all it is is a physical resemblance, and that's where it stops. Although, I have lost all the respect I had for Redford after Indecent Proposal and the celebrity joke that sundance has become, so maybe it's more?

I like the dress and the necklace, and I like the tattoos. Her hands look way older and more bony than mine, and I am over 50! Hard to figure out.....
    DH is a Siberian Tiger

I actually think he looks quite a bit like Redford these days. That's where the comparison stops though.

Silver Member

I always thought Robert Redford was so overrated.

I think Brad Pitt is overrated. He's a mediocre actor, and not that great-looking. I like men who have character. Robert Redford was much more handsome back in the day than Brad with his I-smoke-two-packs-a-day-wrinkly face. Robert Redford acted in classic films like "The Great Gatsby", "The Sting", and "Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid". Brad Pitt has not been in anything great except "Thelma and Louise", though I must admit I am curious about "Babel".

Oh.My.God. Brad got his face done! I didn't notice it until so many pointed it out. It's totally smooth all of a sudden. I bet he got botox. How funny is that? They are all such vain tools.

Quote Originally Posted by sweetrebel View Post
    She got tattoos because she wanted them-they obviously mean something to her. Why would she cover them up? Why should she cover them up? Because they don't fit into someone's image of CLASS?
    She seems to want to get rid of at least some of them (some of them look faded=laser). Maybe they don't fit into her image of class anymore either.

Gorgeous! Love it!

i'm in yer manifesto, correcting your spelling mistakes

Am i the only one who noticed that Angelina had big bags under her eyes? I was shocked when i saw her on TV--the photos don't translate as well but the second photo from the original poster you can definitely see it. Her left eye seems worse. I am an AJ fan but i thought she looked quite off.

Silver Member

Brad Pitt has not been in anything great except "Thelma and Louise"
    Thelma and Louise bored me. But I thought Brad was excellent in 12 Monkeys, Fight Club, and Kalifornia.

She seems to want to get rid of at least some of them (some of them look faded=laser)
    The only one that looks faded to me is her Billy Bob one and that makes sense why she doesn't want it anymore.

I dont doubt Brad's vanity for a second. Jennifer said he's all about looking good. I believe her quote was along the lines of 'its nice to not be with a guy who spends more time in the bathroom than me'.

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast

Thread Information