Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast

Thread: Angelina Jolie & Brad Pitt arriving at 64th Annual Golden Globe Awards (01/15/07)

Hit By Ban Bus!

She looked fantastic. Very much so. The tatts just didn't look good and distracted from the near perfection that was the look.

Elite Member

I know I'm in the minority, but I love the dress. It's understated and elegant. AJ does wear a lot of black, so the dark grey is right in line with her style. I don't like the jewelry though. And AJ looks very pretty, love the hair.

Now, this is going to sound crazy, but I always thought Angelina had nice classy tattoos. Her tattoos are black and clean, and I think they're red carpet appropriate.

pretending to be a lurker but I'm not quiet enough

Brad's looking all haggard. He aged extra 10 years within a year.

If you think it's crazy, you ain't seen a thing. Just wait until we're goin down in flames.

When you're so thin, you've got a freaking adam's apple larger than your baby-daddy, then it's time to eat a freaking sandwich. She grosses me out.

I've held off until now, because no one's said anything I haven't disagreed with.

Tatts are not classy with any kind of evening dress, I don't care what they are or what they say. Not classy.

If she would have worn that "shiny black leather" dress that she wore a couple of years ago, that dress is tatt appropriate. For this dress, it's not.

I don't think there is such a thing as tatts being "red carpet appropriate."

Tattoos have nothing to do with how much class a person has. They're not jewelry, she can't mix and match them to go with her outfit. So what the hell is she (and the rest of us with tats) supposed to do, never wear an evening gown again? Eff that, her tattoos are part of who she is and they evidently have special meaning to her, and good for her that she didn't feel the need to conform to the "social standards" of the masses and cover them up. Sorry for the rant, but I take personal offence to the idea that tattoos are somehow trashy and something to be hidden away just because some people don't like them. Angelina needs to eat a porkchop, but she is breathtakingly beautiful. The dress does make her look knocked up, but it's fine. At least it's not a Swiss Miss dress or a swan costume, eh?

Quote Originally Posted by Somerset View Post
    When you're so thin, you've got a freaking adam's apple larger than your baby-daddy, then it's time to eat a freaking sandwich. She grosses me out.

She really does have an Adam's apple.

Her face looks pretty but she tends to look so much older than her age. Her hair-do and dress(which I think is oogly) make it worse. I have a hard time believing she's 30.

Hit By Ban Bus!

Well she's lived hard, partied hard, done a lot of drugs (maybe even lately) and she's got an intensively busy home life, 3 children and a career. I think most people would look "old" at 30 with all that.

She's just tired and perhaps still recuperating from the purported recent drugfest. When my kids were little and I had a big house, yard, a challenging husband and a fulltime job, I looked "old" too!

Quote Originally Posted by Mira View Post
    Well she's lived hard, partied hard, done a lot of drugs (maybe even lately) and she's got an intensively busy home life, 3 children and a career. I think most people would look "old" at 30 with all that.

She's just tired and perhaps still recuperating from the purported recent drugfest. When my kids were little and I had a big house, yard, a challenging husband and a fulltime job, I looked "old" too!
    I don't know. She has an army of assistants. If she were so challenged, I doubt she'd be able to take off for a few days, stay at a hotel and learn French. Not many women with busy home lives can do that. I lean more towards: She does a lot of drugs.

Quote Originally Posted by Mira View Post
    Yeppers. She's lived quite the lifestyle...

I do think she still looked beautiful though, as usual. Going against the grain here, but my first reaction was wow...I love that dress. I love wearing dark colors though, JMO...(I've got weird taste, I've been told). I didn't like the jewelry though. Anyhow, she's much too thin...or preggers again with that "maybe" bump? Didn't she get really thin when she was pregnant with Shiloh during the first trimester?

And Brad is this generation's Redford, no doubt...I think he's sexy, always have. He looks good.
    Mischief. Mayhem. Tattoos. Soap.

Elite Member

The woman has skinny arms. Big deal. She's still pretty and last time I checked, none of us were physically perfect---unless someone here considers themself to have the perfect body.

Angelina's thin, she's healthy, she has a beautiful face and was a nice gown. I think mostly everyone looked nice at the Golden Globes last night. I don't have any complaints.

I am not sure what's in people's eyes. They are soooo overated. Brad Shit looks like way old and so does she. If you ask me, I'd say they were about the same age, maybe in their early 50s. And please, tattoos are not classy. Which is why girls like to have them in hidden places so you can still look like a lady when you need to.

Default Forget Angelina!

Forget Angelina... WTF did Brad do to his face. It's not just aging...it's something weird. I mean he looks like a wax figure of himself. Has he had something injected in his cheeks to make him look drawn? His eyes are weird also.

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast

Thread Information