Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Angelina Jolie & Brad Pitt arriving at 64th Annual Golden Globe Awards (01/15/07)

They actually showed some affection when Babel won though. That was surprising but also nice to see.

The arm tattoo looks so silly!

I see Brad is back to Hollywood Handsome. Now stay that way.

Silver Member

She was only annoyed with Ryan. I'm not even famous and I wouldn't want to talk to him either. She was happy with other interviewers though.

And for those who said she looked miserable the whole night:

Last edited by dlm1288; January 16th, 2007 at 04:42 PM.

I personally love the tatoos, but then I like things that are different and you don't see many other actresses flashing as many as her. But I did notice what someone else posted- that some are faded. I hope she's not trying to get rid of them.
    I think they are sexy.
    She looked beautiful as usual.
    I've always known I was born to dominate your sex and avenge my own.

Elite Member

Brad sure looks different these days..... Wonder if he's had some PS, his face looks stuck sometimes.

I'm sorry, but if you don't want to be interviewed stay back like the other spouses and significant others. Don't stand there with your arms crossed with a smug look on your face. Yes, Brad was at least personable. She's a real up chick. Such a change from her past red carpet appearances...kissing her brother, making out with Billy Bob, jumping in pools fully clothed.

Silver Member

Such a change from her past red carpet appearances...kissing her brother, making out with Billy Bob, jumping in pools fully clothed.
    Well that's what happens when you have kids. You become more mature and stop doing stupid stuff like that.

Hit By Ban Bus!

I can't stand those tattoos. She looks like a Holocaust survivor. Make up your mind, woman. Is it trash or is it Liz (Taylor)/Grecian goddess? Ugh.

This look seems so calculated, too. First she does Billy Bob (pun intended) with the trash look. Then she does this. What's next? I'm too tired to think of anything right now.
    Last edited by Mira; January 16th, 2007 at 11:53 AM.

Silver Member

The trash look has been over for like...six years now. And as bored as people always think she is, surely she would have changed her look by now. She looks the same way she always does.

Quote Originally Posted by dlm1288 View Post
    Well that's what happens when you have kids. You become more mature and stop doing stupid stuff like that.
    And the disinterested look? That comes along with maturity? As I said, she could have stepped to the side if all of the boring questions were too much for her. She doesn't strike me as mature, just another way of calling attention to herself.

Silver Member

Considering the network Ryan Seacrest works for and the fact they were trespassing on her private property AND always talks shit about her every damn day...yeah I wouldn't be full of happiness around them either. And plus the questions he was asking were dumb. I don't blame her. I can't stand him. How come no one is criticizing Penelope Cruz for giving out death glares to him?

Don't like the tats but I do like the dress, the colour could have been better but I like the dress itself. She looks nice! Brad looks handsome as ever.
    I smile because I have no idea what's going on

Quote Originally Posted by dlm1288 View Post
    Considering the network Ryan Seacrest works for and the fact they were trespassing on her private property AND always talks shit about her every damn day...yeah I wouldn't be full of happiness around them either. And plus the questions he was asking were dumb. I don't blame her. I can't stand him. How come no one is criticizing Penelope Cruz for giving out death glares to him?
    This is not about Penelope Cruz. If she had her house broken into by E, then she, again, should have not approached the interview area. Besides, E talks shit about everyone. They probably didn't pay her for an interview recently.

Silver Member

then she, again, should have not approached the interview area.
    And if she had done that how much you wanna bet people would still be complaining that she's a stuck up, smug bitch?

I thought she looked really beautiful during the show when the camera would pan in on her. Her beauty is stunning on film.

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread Information