Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt at the airport (03/23/2006)

Default Re: Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt at the airport on their way back to the US (03/23/2006)

Quote Originally Posted by hello
    So they look happy and well adjusted? How can you tell??? Oh, based on their happy and well adjusted parents? Oh, yeah, that's right!

I obviously don't know these people personally. You never hear stories of Maddox acting like a brat, and we all know they go out a lot. I'm sure if he acted like a little ass SOME store clerk SOMEWHERE would love to tell the tabs-
    They (the kids) LOOK LOOK LOOK happy and well adjusted....I was merely making an observation that was my opinion.....
    THE EASIEST WAY OUT IS THROUGH....

Default Re: Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt at the airport on their way back to the US (03/23/2006)

They need to stay in Europe. They're going to be HOUNDED by the paparazzi.
    "I'm gonna go build my own theme park! With blackjack and hookers! In fact, forget the park!"

Quote Originally Posted by sweetrebel
    I obviously don't know these people personally. You never hear stories of Maddox acting like a brat, and we all know they go out a lot. I'm sure if he acted like a little ass SOME store clerk SOMEWHERE would love to tell the tabs-
    They (the kids) LOOK LOOK LOOK happy and well adjusted....I was merely making an observation that was my opinion.....

I remember a few stories about him being a brat a year or two ago. But, hell, he'd have only been 2-3. If any parent gets through the terrible twos without eyerolling from onlookers, they're lucky!! I agree with you, they generally do look well behaved. Not like Cindy Crawford's kid who gave the finger to the paps.

[quote=sweetrebel]^^Well they seem to be happy and the kids look happy and well adjusted. That is what is important-not the way the dress or look. We have all seen them both 'glammed up' and they are beautiful when they are, but hey, they are on vacation and who cares what they look like when they are... .[/quote "Aww, ain't they sweet?!" to paraphrase a less than erudite ex-neighbor of mine. Nothing wrong with being casual, but most vacationers don't neglect quaint niceties like shaves and showers.

Elite Member

It's a shame Brad Pitt and Jennifer Aniston didn't make it, but you know what, Brad lost NOTHING. He gained a family and in that there is NO SHAME. The guy did well. He adopted 2 kids and he's now going to have his own flesh-and-blood child, so it was a win-win situation for him.

No matter how long his relationship with Angelina lasts, it's like any other relationship--there's always a risk. There's never a guarantee for anyone. If 'normal' people who sometimes have no money, no skills and no education get together and have kids, why can't they? Live and let live! At least they're not out there snorting coke during interviews with reporters. In my opinion, anyone who can take in kids and love them as their own gets a hell of a lot of credit from me. Hats off to anyone like that...them included.

And by the way, I love Zahara's little 'Aunt Jemima' scarf on her head...all they need to do next is tie it around her head like Tupac...lol

Default Re: Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt at the airport on their way back to the US (03/23/20

Adorable. All of them-go ahead and shoot me now if you don't like it! I think they look great together as a family. And before we start this 'yeah, but how long will it last' arguement-it may last another day or a decade...who cares-they look like a happy family....and spare me 'at the expense of JA....' It's time we all get past that-the world keeps on turning....
    As a representative of Team Aniston I will be the first to acknowledge that Ang looks good (and now I can totally believe she's 7 mths pregnant) as does Brad. They look showered, refreshed, happy, and well-coordinated. Good show! I'm still LMAO at ole Bradley Johnson having a black baby. I bet all his life he never imagined that scenario! Not to say he isn't a Proud Papa, though...

Elite Member

lol! Nope! I bet he never imaged it either, but such is life. My supervisor is white and has 2 adult grown daughters. One of the daughters got pregnant from a black man and now she has a black grandbaby! lol! She loves the kid like hell and the baby is actually really adorable...but one of those things life throws at us that we never expect or envision. Never say never! hahaha!

After two months of vacationing in Europe -- making stops in major European cities like Berlin, London and Paris
    Celebrities must have stamina mere mortals don't. I'm irritable, tired and ready for my own bed after a week vacation. The idea of two months in hotels, no matter how snazz-ay they are, sounds excruciating to me.
    “What are you looking at, sugar-tits?” - Mel Gibson

It doesn't sound fun to me, either, but maybe they stayed in really nice hotels. Plus, they were apparently house-shopping while they were over there, too, so their jaunt was mixture of business and play.

Dr.Phil strikes again
    Life will break you. Nobody can protect you from that, and living alone won't either, for solitude will also break you with its yearning. You have to love. You have to feel. Horrible isn't it? It makes you so vulnerable.

^^I hope you're not saying I'm like Dr. Phil????

haha no..actually I'm not. Seriously.. Zahara is growing on my ..I thought she was an ewok for a while
    Life will break you. Nobody can protect you from that, and living alone won't either, for solitude will also break you with its yearning. You have to love. You have to feel. Horrible isn't it? It makes you so vulnerable.

Bronze Member

Default Re: Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt at the airport on their way back to the US (03/23/20

I am still wondering if the plane has landed and where? Maybe they did not notifiy the paps to let them know. You would think where ever they went to, someone would have had a camera at the airport. Or some news report where they went to by now.

^ they are at Cannes now

Adorable. All of them-go ahead and shoot me now if you don't like it! I think they look great together as a family. And before we start this 'yeah, but how long will it last' arguement-it may last another day or a decade...who cares-they look like a happy family....and spare me 'at the expense of JA....' It's time we all get past that-the world keeps on turning....
    Totally agree
    Brad is looking really HOT HOT HOT however, i'd like to see him in his natural blond hair.

to me, Brad seemed sad when he was with Jennifer and like he wanted to be somewhere else! I think he looks happy and relaxed with Angie. Those kids are adorable!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information